FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *restatynCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rhyl

What a pity we can't name and shame timewasters here.

Just been left high and dry by one, sitting in Costa for half an hour after the agreed meet time.

If you want details, I'm sure you have the ingenuity to work out how to get them and maybe save yourselves dome time.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Such is life. I'm sure you will change how you arrange meets to prevent this happening again, but, next bit is tongue in cheek

I was talking to another member and they said they waited 40 mins past the agreed time and the couple didn't show.

Top tip, get a mobile phone on a payg contract and call it your play phone and use that to arrange meets.

Talking to people and their contact number is the way forward

Rhyl

The person we were meeting HAS our PAYG number, but simply didn't bother to call to let us know the meet was off.

Hey ho!

"The person we were meeting HAS our PAYG number, but simply didn't bother to call to let us know the meet was off.

Hey ho!"

Did you give them a text to make sure you all had the right place. I have done that in the past, but the text sorted it out ASAP

But poor show in not telling you or letting you know.

Rhyl

We didn't see any point in confirming. The meet was in Costa in Rhyl. There is only one Costa in Rhyl, and the person we were meeting is from Rhyl.

To be honest, if they couldn't find the meet when they live in the town, it's probably not a bad thing we didn't meet!

"We didn't see any point in confirming. The meet was in Costa in Rhyl. There is only one Costa in Rhyl, and the person we were meeting is from Rhyl.

To be honest, if they couldn't find the meet when they live in the town, it's probably not a bad thing we didn't meet!"

Lol, maybe not, hope your next one is better.

Its happened to us a few times xxx

» Add a new message to this topic