FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fucked up dreams

Fucked up dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’ve had this recurring dream where I lose my teeth or start losing them or they get wobbly or something.

I don’t normally remember my dreams but these are so vivid.

This is quite common dream in fact. It’s said to be linked to stress and anxiety. I just wanted to know if anyone else gets them or if you have recurring dreams that you think are bizarre.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have exactly the same dream, they just start crumbling in my mouth and theres blood everywhere . I mentioned this to the dentist . He said its a common dream. Ive read about it and im still none the wiser. Its one of the only recurring dreams I have. Its horrible

By *ack girlWoman  over a year ago

bridgend

I have reoccurring dreams for years about tidal waves engulfing the area wherever I have lived or watching floods all over the country on the telly knowing my areas next???

By *thena123Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

I used to get them dreams also. I'd wake and check my teeth were still in my mouth... Another I have is I can fly...i know stupid as it sounds, and I always start at the top of the stairs and as if I'm about to fall down them face first, as I start to fall wings appear from no where I fly down them and out the front door..fly over houses and just keep going....never looked that up in case it's meaning is bad lol.xxx

The other recurring dream is I'm walking on a old wooden pier and the wood breaks and I'm falling, I'd always wake before I hit the water and my heart will be racing. Its the longest recurring dream I've had. Think I was about 10 the first time I had it. Now I can control it and as I'm falling I make myself go into another dream. Its very strange x

By *ackieSteveCouple  over a year ago

Newbridge

Very common dream.

Tips for sleeping better without stressful dreams.

Sleep on your left hand side.

Dont sleep with your back to the door.

Your feet should be closer to the door than your head.

If you have to move your room around, so be it.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Can I ask how re-arranging your room can prevent certain types of dream and is that scientifically proven?

Swansea

I sleep on my left hand side always, my backs always facing the door in case Freddy comes in... I don't wanna see that shit

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

I was having recurring dreams about my ex wife coming back. Believe it or not, B&Q help me overcome them. As they have a great selection of additional door security systems.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Google the meaning

By *ackieSteveCouple  over a year ago

Newbridge

So, it's all related to cave man stuff.

Sleeping with your back to the door leaves you exposed and will subconsciously give most people more stressful dreams.

Having your head closer the door will give you less time to defend yourself should someone come in etc etc

It's all stuff like that.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"So, it's all related to cave man stuff.

Sleeping with your back to the door leaves you exposed and will subconsciously give most people more stressful dreams.

Having your head closer the door will give you less time to defend yourself should someone come in etc etc

It's all stuff like that."

I could see that being a factor but I'd have thought that more likely stresses you experience during your day to day life would be a much bigger factor.

Interesting topic though.

My only reoccurring dream is about big cats. I feel fear but know I'll somehow be out of reach for them. Haven't had that dream for years though.

By *ancubsaMan  over a year ago

Newport

"I used to get them dreams also. I'd wake and check my teeth were still in my mouth... Another I have is I can fly...i know stupid as it sounds, and I always start at the top of the stairs and as if I'm about to fall down them face first, as I start to fall wings appear from no where I fly down them and out the front door..fly over houses and just keep going....never looked that up in case it's meaning is bad lol.xxx"

You sure you haven't been trippin on LSD

Swansea

"I used to get them dreams also. I'd wake and check my teeth were still in my mouth... Another I have is I can fly...i know stupid as it sounds, and I always start at the top of the stairs and as if I'm about to fall down them face first, as I start to fall wings appear from no where I fly down them and out the front door..fly over houses and just keep going....never looked that up in case it's meaning is bad lol.xxx

You sure you haven't been trippin on LSD "

LMAO, very sure, if that's what I dream when straight I'd dread to think what I'd dream on lsd...

"I have reoccurring dreams for years about tidal waves engulfing the area wherever I have lived or watching floods all over the country on the telly knowing my areas next??? "

I have had this about a tsunami, didn't realise others had it to!

"I used to get them dreams also. I'd wake and check my teeth were still in my mouth... Another I have is I can fly...i know stupid as it sounds, and I always start at the top of the stairs and as if I'm about to fall down them face first, as I start to fall wings appear from no where I fly down them and out the front door..fly over houses and just keep going....never looked that up in case it's meaning is bad lol.xxx

You sure you haven't been trippin on LSD

LMAO, very sure, if that's what I dream when straight I'd dread to think what I'd dream on lsd... "

I have also had a flying/falling one!

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 03/09/19 07:27:02]

Swansea

I get them all the time, maybe I should see what they mean.

» Add a new message to this topic