FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Hotel rooms by the hour in Cardiff

Hotel rooms by the hour in Cardiff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ighugs69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Much as the title suggests. Does anyone know of any in Cardiff that do this?

I know about the day use website and the midday checkin with Travelodge. But I'm also looking for other options. It seems my luck will be in this New Year and I'm likely be having some lunchtime fun.

Nothing comes up on Google searches, I'm guessing hotels don't want to openly advertise it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Village hotel on j32 does dayrooms for about £30. You can go direct or through the day rooms website.

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"Village hotel on j32 does dayrooms for about £30. You can go direct or through the day rooms website. "

I'll second this. Also been used as a gangbang venue cos people can walk to the rooms without passing the desks

Pontypridd

"Village hotel on j32 does dayrooms for about £30. You can go direct or through the day rooms website.

I'll second this. Also been used as a gangbang venue cos people can walk to the rooms without passing the desks "

How do you think I know it

Port Talbot

Thanks, the village was on my list of possibilities but I work in the centre so it's a bit of a trek out.

There's a number of places on the day use site in the centre. I did hear the hotel in the Dominions arcade used to do hourly/day rates but that place has changed hands. So not sure if they still do, don't know if I've the balls to ask at the front desk lol

Heads of the Valleys

"Village hotel on j32 does dayrooms for about £30. You can go direct or through the day rooms website.

I'll second this. Also been used as a gangbang venue cos people can walk to the rooms without passing the desks

How do you think I know it "

Same way as me I'm guessing lol

May I have a invite next time

By *JD07Man  over a year ago

caerphilly

"Village hotel on j32 does dayrooms for about £30. You can go direct or through the day rooms website. "

Good to now that thanks for the info xx be an invite waiting for u seems u now the place u can show me around

Pontypridd

"Thanks, the village was on my list of possibilities but I work in the centre so it's a bit of a trek out.

There's a number of places on the day use site in the centre. I did hear the hotel in the Dominions arcade used to do hourly/day rates but that place has changed hands. So not sure if they still do, don't know if I've the balls to ask at the front desk lol"

How about the parachute club? The Wyndham hotel not far from Sofia park. It used to do rooms by the hour.

Pontypridd

May I have a invite next time "

You going to the next bbw Chams night?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only one I know of now is village and the one at Cardiff Gate

Heads of the Valleys

You going to the next bbw Chams night? "

Was you on the swing at the last BBW night when I was playing with the black lady lol

Pontypridd

Was you on the swing at the last BBW night when I was playing with the black lady lol

"

I didn’t get as far as the swing. I played with that lady too, and an Italian guy. And a black guy. Quite a busy night lol

Heads of the Valleys

I didn’t get as far as the swing. I played with that lady too, and an Italian guy. And a black guy. Quite a busy night lol "

Thought it was you as me and that Italian guy was spitroasting her near the swing lol

By *Jay10XMan  over a year ago

wales

So how long do you get the room for ? All day is it peeps ?

Pontypridd

"So how long do you get the room for ? All day is it peeps ? "

9 to 5

Port Talbot

"So how long do you get the room for ? All day is it peeps ?

9 to 5 "

Or 10 to 4 depends on the Hotel, the details are normally on the day use website.

Port Talbot

"Thanks, the village was on my list of possibilities but I work in the centre so it's a bit of a trek out.

There's a number of places on the day use site in the centre. I did hear the hotel in the Dominions arcade used to do hourly/day rates but that place has changed hands. So not sure if they still do, don't know if I've the balls to ask at the front desk lol

How about the parachute club? The Wyndham hotel not far from Sofia park. It used to do rooms by the hour."

Thanks, looks like its has been renamed. Think I'll email them and other smaller hotels. What's the worst they can say.

May also have a look on airbnb - does anyone have a city centre apartment I can borrow for a couple of hours? Lol

» Add a new message to this topic