FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > photos at social

photos at social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right hi u lot... basically, i was wondering am i allowed to or would i be allowed to take pics of people at the social as long as i have ur permissions???

the pics r just going to be only of ur face and maybe clothed body (as its a social). i shall then mail them to u on here or email them..

please comment and let me no ...

ty xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

i just love takin pics thats all.in colour and black and white

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure many will like their pic taken if was at the social you could take my pic up skirt and all

Problem with this is that you could capture pics of others in the room by accident. We wouldn't like our photos being taken. Open to abuse

thats fair play xx ty

Wouldnt bother me in the least as at the end of the day its only a social event!!

only with you babe luv jojo xx

"Wouldnt bother me in the least as at the end of the day its only a social event!!"

Except people know what the social is. We all have a right to privacy if that's what we want.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

We had a photographer at one of our socials before. He was a member too and put the suggestion to us. People who wanted a pic let him know as they arrived and gave an email address for any pics to be sent. They wouldn't be allowed on this site tho

By *irlcuriousCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Deffo against any pics of us being taken,social or not. Sorry if it seems we party poopers but its open to abuse and we cant afford that

Our view is that we don't put face pics in our profile as our swinging world is totally seperate to our private lives.

The argument that no one will know, we will keep them for private use only or if someone you knows sees them then their here for the same thing.

The way we see it is tusting someone for the rest of your life (as that is how long they will be on the net) with pics of you or that it's not damaging if someone you know sees it (if they don't get on with you and are vindictave one quick email to your employers could change your life).

You probably guessed we are not in favour, mainly because pics are a choice and that choice is removed if you are free to wander taking pics as you please.

Sorry to come across as so negative but if it goes ahead we would feel uncomfortable and not able to attend what is a great social gathering event, and a lot of work for R & J who put so much effort into it xx.

Apologies we should also say if you are thinking of setting up a camera in a corner against a backdrop of a wall so peeps can get photos taken for their profile that they otherwise couldn't that's fine.

Not in support of random roaming around the room pics (we might not be the subject but could be just over the shoulder.

We are not adverse to pictures as you will see on our profile (tonights added just now) but we control them lol xx

By *ohnandmarie02Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

We would NOT like any pictures of us taken at all thanx.

hay guys... im reli sorry if i caused any bad ness so to speak im reli sorry, i honestly didn mean to, but as ive always been told, if u dont ask u dont no.. im sorry again.

ps... my cam will be at home under lock and key

» Add a new message to this topic