IBIZA / FOF VA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How's everyone getting on?

Weather seems a little kinder today.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilkandhoneyCouple  over a year ago

coventry

I wondered how it was too. Really wanted to go this year but work scuppered our plans

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Weather has been hit and miss but better than yesterday and the people have been fantastic

"Weather has been hit and miss but better than yesterday and the people have been fantastic "

That's great to hear!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

In spite of the weather I think everybody has totally made the most of it.

It's just been great to see people.

Today I believe lux Lounge is open and the weather is looking kind at the moment.

The kettle is on, and I will be cooking my camping breakfast shortly.

"In spite of the weather I think everybody has totally made the most of it.

It's just been great to see people.

Today I believe lux Lounge is open and the weather is looking kind at the moment.

The kettle is on, and I will be cooking my camping breakfast shortly.

"

It'll always be sunny if you're there brightening the place up!

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Lola definitely brightened up my yesterday. And she didn’t laugh too much when I got out of the hot tub and ran across to get my towel - she’s got a heart of gold

hiding from cock pics.

Awww shucks.

hiding from cock pics.

The team at the Vanilla Alternative did an absolutely fantastic job. Kim is such a brilliant manager and the weekend was safe and very well organised.

A massive thank you to all the team, they worked really hard and it was brilliant

By *inkpinkpinkWoman  over a year ago

Subalot Castle

"The team at the Vanilla Alternative did an absolutely fantastic job. Kim is such a brilliant manager and the weekend was safe and very well organised.

A massive thank you to all the team, they worked really hard and it was brilliant"

Absolutely agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just landed in Ibiza. Literally no one on the plane haha. Any advice on where to head to over here? x

By *wesomeLolaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We had a fun weekend all in all.

It was always going to be difficult for the VA to host this event. COVID meant a huge reduction in numbers and many other restrictions, Kim and her fantastic team did their utmost to make this happen and pulled it off admirably. The weather didn't help us either. Naked activity is less likely when it's raining and blowing a gale.

Nevertheless, the evening entertainments were a great success. The band on Friday night were excellent and those of us who were there had a great time, even though it was a little cold in the big purple erection. Saturday night was a lot busier and enhanced by some space heaters that hadn't been there on Friday. Disco was good and the fire eaters put on a great show.

We caught up with some old friends in the camp site and made some new ones too. This is why we were there and I'm glad we were.

In the circumstances, I don't think this weekend could have been better. Top marks to the VA for their efforts. Hopefully next year's event will be better still.

"We had a fun weekend all in all.

It was always going to be difficult for the VA to host this event. COVID meant a huge reduction in numbers and many other restrictions, Kim and her fantastic team did their utmost to make this happen and pulled it off admirably. The weather didn't help us either. Naked activity is less likely when it's raining and blowing a gale.

Nevertheless, the evening entertainments were a great success. The band on Friday night were excellent and those of us who were there had a great time, even though it was a little cold in the big purple erection. Saturday night was a lot busier and enhanced by some space heaters that hadn't been there on Friday. Disco was good and the fire eaters put on a great show.

We caught up with some old friends in the camp site and made some new ones too. This is why we were there and I'm glad we were.

In the circumstances, I don't think this weekend could have been better. Top marks to the VA for their efforts. Hopefully next year's event will be better still."

Great feedback, glad people still had a great time despite the miserable weather

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"We had a fun weekend all in all.

In the circumstances, I don't think this weekend could have been better. Top marks to the VA for their efforts. Hopefully next year's event will be better still."

Thanks for your kind words. It's nice to hear the efforts of our wonderful team are appreciated. All being well, next year we will revert to our usual first weekend in August date and make it the best ever.

» Add a new message to this topic