FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > New Year's Eve Black Tie Ball at The Vanilla Alternative

New Year's Eve Black Tie Ball at The Vanilla Alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teed99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

New Year’s Eve Black Tie Ball

Join us to see in another new year at The Vanilla Alternative in Tempsford, Bedfordshire.

8.00pm to 3.00am

Dress code is strictly dark suit and tie for gentlemen and evening or cocktail dresses for the ladies. If you do not adhere to the dress code you will be refused entry. It’s NYE! Let’s make it as glamorous as possible.

Prepaid tickets are £60 per couple until midnight of 23rd December. Tickets purchased after then or at the door on the night will be £75. Price for single ladies is £20. Single guys by invitation only.

Entertainment by the club’s resident DJ’s Mark and Paul.

Celebration buffet.

Shuttle bus between club and four local hotels (details available when purchasing tickets)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Hey

Really interested in visiting and what better time then seeing in the New Year, do you have a membership fee on top of the entrance cost or is it purely the entry fee on the night?

Kettering

"Hey

Really interested in visiting and what better time then seeing in the New Year, do you have a membership fee on top of the entrance cost or is it purely the entry fee on the night? "

At The Vanilla Alternative there are no membership fees but as a private members club all we ask is that you register (for free) online via the club's website.

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Thanks for the quick reply, we loose track of which clubs charge memberships.. which are yearly fees... which don't... we've registered and will hopefully be seeing in the new year at your fantastic looking club.

Kettering

"Thanks for the quick reply, we loose track of which clubs charge memberships.. which are yearly fees... which don't... we've registered and will hopefully be seeing in the new year at your fantastic looking club. "

Unfortunately all the club's onsite hotel rooms have been booked many months ago but there are 4 other hotels quite close and the club will be running a shuttle bus to all of them

Kettering

Tickets are on sale from the club today

Kettering

Wow. Saturday night was a busy one for ticket sales.

Kettering

Only 19 days left to buy couples tickets at £60. After then, advance tickets and those bought on the door will be £75.

Kettering

Remember, the club runs a shuttle service picking up from 4 local hotels. Ring the club between Christmas and new year to book a pick up time. Return journeys are via a continuous shuttle taking visitors on a first come, first served basis, back to their hotels.

Kettering

As it's Wednesday and no day time event today, the VA office is closed but will reopen at 11am tomorrow

Kettering

Club office is open again from 11am today for ticket sales

Kettering

Tickets available from the office today and during the Ménage Et Trois party tonight.

Kettering

Just two weeks left to buy early bird couples tickets at £60. After that and on the door they will be £75.

The office is open from 11am today.

Kettering

It's been a busy week for ticket sales but, as in previous years, there is plenty of room for everyone. There is no restriction on early-bird tickets at the reduced price and for those making a later decision, full-price tickets will be available in the final week and on the door.

Kettering

The club's office is open again for ticket sales from 11am today.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The Vanilla is looking like a very likely place for me to celebrate New Year's Eve. I'm sure it will be a great night.

Kettering

Only 11 more days to get early bird ticket prices. After the 23rd, couples tickets go up to £75.

Kettering

It's Milf Club party today so unusually for a Wednesday, the clubs office will be open from 11am for NYE ticket sales.

Kettering

Remember, the club runs a shuttle service picking up from 4 local hotels. Ring the club between Christmas and new year to book a pick up time. Return journeys are via a continuous shuttle taking visitors on a first come, first served basis, back to their hotels.

Kettering

Final week in which you can buy couples tickets at the early bird price of £60. After the 23rd they go back to full price of £75.

By *ornstarmartini69Couple  over a year ago

norwich

R they open tonight to book?

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 15/12/17 09:50:21]

hiding from cock pics.

Yes they are... Big event tonight. They are open every friday and Saturday though.

By *ornstarmartini69Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Thank you will get it booked

Kettering

Office opens at 11.00 today for bookings

Kettering

It's been a busy couple of days for ticket sales but remembers the early bird price of £60 for couples ends on Saturday. After that it's the full price of £75 on the door. Office open from 11am today.

Kettering

Kettering

As it's the INSATIABLE events today, the office will be open for almost last chance to buy NYE couples tickets at early bird price of £60. After the 23rd, the cost reverts to full price of £75 on the door.

By *ameuserCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Hi where can we get tickets from and when is the club open to call?

Thanks n & e

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're be there...booking tickets on friday

Kettering

"Hi where can we get tickets from and when is the club open to call?

Thanks n & e "

You can buy tickets from the club. The office opens at 11am today. Contact details are on the club's website. Go to the CLUBS tab here and the end of the SOUTH EAST section. Click on THE VANILLA ALTERNATIVE and a link to the website is at the top of the page.

Kettering

Wow. Another busy day for NYE ticket sales. Remember you have only got today and tomorrow to buy tickets at the couples early bird price of £60. The office will be open from 11am.

Kettering

Final day to get early bird ticket price. Office is open from 11am.

Kettering

This NYE party is proving to be very popular with double the number of tickets sold compared to this time last year. Advance tickets are still available. Just contact the club by telephone. People wishing to use the club's shuttle bus service, that will be picking up from the local hotels, will need to make contact between Christmas and NYE to book a pick up time.

hiding from cock pics.

I'm pretty sure I will get to be joining you for New Year's Eve up there.

It's such a lovely club, and so friendly to me, and always comfortable and safe as a single girl.

I've never spent New Year's Eve with there, as I've normally been with my family up north, but I think this year may well be the first.

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"I'm pretty sure I will get to be joining you for New Year's Eve up there.

It's such a lovely club, and so friendly to me, and always comfortable and safe as a single girl.

I've never spent New Year's Eve with there, as I've normally been with my family up north, but I think this year may well be the first."

Saw you briefly last night but NYE would be good to chat! Lol

Kettering

Tickets are still available when club office is open.

Kettering

Four more sleeps.........

Kettering

Remember, the club runs a shuttle service picking up from 4 local hotels. Ring the club to book a pick up time. Return journeys are via a continuous shuttle taking visitors on a first come, first served basis, back to their hotels.

hiding from cock pics.

"I'm pretty sure I will get to be joining you for New Year's Eve up there.

I've never spent New Year's Eve with there, as I've normally been with my family up north, but I think this year may well be the first.

Saw you briefly last night but NYE would be good to chat! Lol "

Thank you, feel free to come and say hello, I'm not sure which couple you are as there are no visible pictures on your profile but I will be there. X

Kettering

Just a couple of days to go and tickets are still available. You can purchase them beforehand by telephoning the club. They will also be available on the door for those last minute decision makers.

Kettering

It's almost here. Thanks to all of you who have already got tickets. As usual on NYE at VA's, it's going to be a very busy and enjoyable party with everyone dressed in their best.

Tickets will still be available on the door for couples and single ladies.

Kettering

Tonight's the night and tickets will still be available on the door but remember, dress code is strictly dark suit and tie for gentlemen and evening or cocktail dresses for the ladies. If you do not adhere to the dress code you will be refused entry. It’s NYE! Let’s make it as glamorous as possible.

Thanks to everyone who has visited The Vanilla Alternative during 2017. Club owners, Scott and Jules, together with myself and the rest of the VA Team wish everyone a very Happy New Year.

2018 will be packed with a wonderful mix of your favourite events and some new ones too. Check the EVENTS page of the club's website but don't look too far in advance as changes are being made all the time.

Just some of the events we look forward to bringing you include: Spicyminx's Bi-Nights, Saturday Soiree, MILF Club, Twisted, Ménage et Trois, CHIC, Insatiable, Valentine's, VA's 7th Birthday Party, and our summer Festival of Fun over the first weekend of August.

We look forward to welcoming you tonight and throughout 2018.

hiding from cock pics.

Very much looking forward to bringing in the New Year at the Vanilla Alternative tonight!

» Add a new message to this topic