FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should Cucks cum ?

Should Cucks cum ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pencouple12 OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

Cardiff

Interested to know what guys think about cuckold husbands being able to cum ? .....should they wait for wife and bull to finish ? And should they be banned from wifes pussy?

I know this is down to the individual couples but it's an interesting conversation

What would bulls want in a cuckold situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iveittoher300Man 30 weeks ago

Southampton

I'd be happy not to cum if I my wife and lover were both cumming together

By *ermite12ukMan 30 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Banned from wife's pussy for at least a week before. Imho.

Mid thrust, who wants a less than well-behaved cuck, to lose control? Surely it's manners/etiquette, for the wife to cum first.

By *argaryen starkCouple 30 weeks ago

pinxton

Cucks should be in chastity and only released when wife and bull decide imo

By *use and wolfCouple 30 weeks ago

angus

Not a cuck but it's a submissive position so it's up to Mrs & the Bull

By *omRachCouple 30 weeks ago

Wirral

Surely inappropriate to cum before the couple having sex, unless they indicate it is ok to do so.

I personally have never cum before my wife and her lover have orgasmed.

By *ostindreamsMan 30 weeks ago

London

Depends on the dynamic. If the wife is in mood to be mean, make the cuck cum first itself and then have sex with the bull so that it's hard for the cuck to enjoy

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan 30 weeks ago

Lincoln

Depends on the couple and their dynamic. Generally I'd say not until after the bull and wife are finished, but even then that could be days later under instruction rather than that night. She might enjoy directing him while the bull fucks her and denying his orgasm. It depends

By *iganpairCouple 30 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

I'm made to go months without allowed to cum but constantly get edged teased and tormented by wife she thinks it's hilarious

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan 30 weeks ago

around abouts

We should not cum unless it's we are are embarrassingly made to cum in our pants

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan 30 weeks ago

around abouts

We should not cum unless it's we are are embarrassingly made to cum in our pants

By *pencouple12 OP   Couple 30 weeks ago

Cardiff

Agreed 100% ?? your right obviously

Cardiff

"Depends on the dynamic. If the wife is in mood to be mean, make the cuck cum first itself and then have sex with the bull so that it's hard for the cuck to enjoy"

Your a sick man lolol funny though

Cardiff

"Depends on the couple and their dynamic. Generally I'd say not until after the bull and wife are finished, but even then that could be days later under instruction rather than that night. She might enjoy directing him while the bull fucks her and denying his orgasm. It depends"

Have to say some great answers in here today much appreciated ??

Cardiff

"I'm made to go months without allowed to cum but constantly get edged teased and tormented by wife she thinks it's hilarious "

Fair play to your wife she looks like she's having some serious fun with some serious c.....k omg

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan 26 weeks ago

around abouts

"Cum Pants" needs to happen without a single touch. If you're gonna Cuck, CUCK..

By *ister_EMan 26 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Totaly depends on the dynamics and the situation. One cuck used to cum on my arse while I was fucking his mrs and then lick it clean. Another couple he wasn't ever allowed to cum inside her, that was reserved for me, and she would invariably ruin his orgam as part of their game. Another was locked in chastity for all meets. And another was only allowed to cum when she or I fucked him to orgasm....

It's really the couples place to decide this and communicate their wishes to the Bull?

By *pencouple12 OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Totaly depends on the dynamics and the situation. One cuck used to cum on my arse while I was fucking his mrs and then lick it clean. Another couple he wasn't ever allowed to cum inside her, that was reserved for me, and she would invariably ruin his orgam as part of their game. Another was locked in chastity for all meets. And another was only allowed to cum when she or I fucked him to orgasm....

It's really the couples place to decide this and communicate their wishes to the Bull? "

I think my husband has to do every duty..... He does a fabulous job at clean up and i like to see him cum when then the time is right, over a bulls ass sounds wonderful!!

around abouts

I serve on the meet and get to cum pants when home. Sometimes the Bull demands I cum over his Bull cock as he withdraws at the end. I cum over it Quickly and HARD

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

"I serve on the meet and get to cum pants when home. Sometimes the Bull demands I cum over his Bull cock as he withdraws at the end. I cum over it Quickly and HARD "

Ever clean bull up?

By *ulfillingLolaCouple 26 weeks ago

york

In this dynamic, I am always kept denied

By *ister_EMan 26 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Another one I love is fucking the cuck like a woman until he cums on his back legs up and open, so that he feels vulnerable and dominated. Then with her watching , encouraging, teasi and laughing I make him wank himself to orgasm as I fuck him deep and slow. Till he looses control and sprays cum all over himself!

Then when he has had the most intense orgasm of his life and is lying there in front of her covered in his own cum he knows I own him completely

By *pencouple12 OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Another one I love is fucking the cuck like a woman until he cums on his back legs up and open, so that he feels vulnerable and dominated. Then with her watching , encouraging, teasi and laughing I make him wank himself to orgasm as I fuck him deep and slow. Till he looses control and sprays cum all over himself!

Then when he has had the most intense orgasm of his life and is lying there in front of her covered in his own cum he knows I own him completely "

bloody brilliant!!! More men like you needed in Wales!!

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 26 weeks ago

Rotherham

Ok both cuckold relationships I was in 24/7 chastity and 9nly allowed to be uncaged for my pleasure every three months . Every cuckold relationship is different but in ours my gf decided who and when she fucked and when if get pleasure and the bull decided how my gf was taken.

By *r_PinkMan 26 weeks ago

london stratford

On a personal note.

I have been a "Bull" for more couples then I can remember.

But my personal favorite was when the wife told cuck to wank and come while watching us fuck, then once cuck has cum, she would laugh at him for cumming quick and make him clean up his own mess.

I found it entertaining and had a rush after when she made cuck kiss my cock and thank me for satisfying his goddess in ways he is unable.

around abouts

Yes. Once. I've sucked his Big Black Young Massive Cock.

I even felt him stiffen up in my mouth.

1 and only time so far.

Was only for less than a minute and not to completion. That happened later.

But the only time its happened.

But honestly, I was full on Cuck so holding it, giving it a suck and then inserting it into MY Mistress Pussy felt nice!

By *dehavingfunMan 25 weeks ago

Bristol

This this is a very good point.

Now clearly it does depend on how far down the rabbit hole, the particular couple have gone, but the total dominance of a couple by the bull is the ultimate and goal for some couples

Ade xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

He gets phenomenal pleasure just we without cumming and too much of a good thing isn't right waiting is his pleasure

By *lecom1Couple 25 weeks ago

Stornoway

Only into the wife's hand so he can lick it all up in front of them

By *estiswestMan 25 weeks ago

glasgow

Surely inappropriate to cum before the couple having sex, unless the bull indicates it is ok to do so.

I personally have never cum before my wife and bull lovers

By *hop1987Man 4 weeks ago

London

Yes they should but it should be while they are caged and made to cum by either her pegging him or the bull fucking him

By *impcuckMan 4 weeks ago

edge of taunton

interesting i olny cum when told to

however my lush wife has me to a point where she only have to say a few words and ill cum in my knickers im permently limp so i dont play with my self often and mostly when mrs tells me to but i only cum hands free no spurts no volume just a pathetic dribble that has mrs in either fits of laughter or telling me how useless it is.

ive never ever lasted more than 60 seconds in fact im lucky if i last 10 seconds

» Add a new message to this topic