FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > FINDOM.. WTF?

FINDOM.. WTF?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubtom100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Can someone please explain to me this Findom trend I see going on? You call me names, I give you money for nothing in return and you call me a loser.. How the feck is that a thing??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agda1974Man  over a year ago

Clonmel

It's a thing alright and plenty of folk literally laughing all the way to the bank with some one else's money every week.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Isn't that "marriage" ?

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman  over a year ago

From a galaxy far far away

"Can someone please explain to me this Findom trend I see going on? You call me names, I give you money for nothing in return and you call me a loser.. How the feck is that a thing?? "

awww dont forget findoms can also stand on you in their stilettos for extra.... oh and for extra €€€ sell you their used panties...

Dont knock it just because its not your kink x

If a Findom is providing a good service, they will get paid for that service.... nothing to misunderstand there..... x

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Time to dust off my bag of heels and insults I think…..

I've received several requests for it here

Not for me, I don't enjoy shopping

Each to their own, everyone has a kink. If they don't....I don't trust them

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Never done it.... but plenty of men are keen to pay for BDSM practices, I don't see that this is much different to other types of power exchange scenarios.

By *ork35Man  over a year ago

Somewhere in Cork

It's a thing alright and depending on the kinks involved a findom either M/F can beliterally laughing all the way to the bank. A very real thing indeed. People will offer to pay for services to get their kinks and their satisfaction. What you will find in most cases, its a specific kink involved.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple  over a year ago

kinkytown

Not something I ever found appealing but Dee has dabbled in it on occasion. From what I understand it's mainly men who get turned on by a woman (and some cases a guy) milking them for their money. It's just another form of BDSM and for some a lot more appealing especially if they're not into pain etc. At the end of the day it's a kink and shouldn't be judged as its legal.

By *amsevenMan  over a year ago

cork

And are all finnish ladies like that???

Must be the darkness

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

First came across it via Twitter.

Fascinating

When it's not something you are into then it seems bizarre but I went through a phase waaaay back of paying for video chats online (we're talking diallup days)

Looking back I think why? When I was able to get the real thing anyway...

We're all on here effectively paying for sex anyway... Different ahem strokes eh?

By *ubtom100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Genuinely not knocking it, just can't understand it .. To each their own I guess..

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"Can someone please explain to me this Findom trend I see going on? You call me names, I give you money for nothing in return and you call me a loser.. How the feck is that a thing?? "

Fuck off ya dickhead thats 20 euro please

By *amson4DelilahCouple  over a year ago

ballina

[Removed by poster at 12/05/23 15:52:12]

By *amson4DelilahCouple  over a year ago

ballina

Oh yes please... & I can understand the arousal..now to find me a paypig or two.

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

First I've ever heard of it to be honest x

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Now, I'm all about not kink shaming.... but every rule needs and exception and Findom is that exception. I can grasp at least logic or reasoning why someone has a certain kink but the findom thing is beyond my comprehensive on many levels.

"First I've ever heard of it to be honest x"

I hadn't heard of it either til someone mailed me here asking if I wanted to participate

Every day a school day on Fab

By *aywhatnowMan  over a year ago

North County

"First I've ever heard of it to be honest x"

Me too and it sounds like a spin off of only fans etc, those who pay create these things, where there is demand there will always be those who charge.

Dublin

"First I've ever heard of it to be honest x

I hadn't heard of it either til someone mailed me here asking if I wanted to participate

Every day a school day on Fab "

Not sure what's more puzzling, the guys who do or the women who refuse to do it.

Not sure what's more puzzling, the guys who do or the women who refuse to do it. "

ah sure you know me, I'm an odd one

Dublin

Not sure what's more puzzling, the guys who do or the women who refuse to do it. ah sure you know me, I'm an odd one "

This forum needs a zipper mouth smiley.

I'm a dopey fuck lol what's Findom?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I'm a dopey fuck lol what's Findom?"

Financial domination (also known as findom) is a fetish lifestyle activity in which a submissive is required to give gifts or money to a dominant. It is usually associated with female domination

"I'm a dopey fuck lol what's Findom?

Financial domination (also known as findom) is a fetish lifestyle activity in which a submissive is required to give gifts or money to a dominant. It is usually associated with female domination"

Cheers Bog .. I'm not one thank god,I'm just boring auld lou

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Financial domination (also known as findom) is a fetish lifestyle activity in which a submissive is required to give gifts or money to a dominant. It is usually associated with female domination

Cheers Bog .. I'm not one thank god,I'm just boring auld lou "

If there's one thing you're not is boring...

Cheers Bog .. I'm not one thank god,I'm just boring auld lou

If there's one thing you're not is boring..."

You said, maybe, on another thread,hes looking forward getting a size 5 in the balls ..

"Isn't that "marriage" ?"

Sure as shit sounds like mine.

By *inklifexxCouple 12 weeks ago

mcr

It’s something certain girls get very rich from

It’s about making men that like to submit show they are below you and see you as a goddess by sending money sometimes leaving themselves broke, for some it’s a every few weeks or months thing others it becomes a serious addiction almost like gambling. For the sub or the male what they get out of it is a personal connection with a hot 18-25 year old and chats and knowing about her personal life etc while funding her life sometimes small sends of tenner twenty quid.. others are richer and have more income and they send hundreds at a time .. Twit/ter is where findom thrives tbh it is easy to find and yeah for the goddesses or mistresses that get money for simply existing or for feet pics they can get a lot of money. Wishtender is a site made to gift girls in this scene some girls get 10,000-40,000 pound gifts in one go from a random whale sub (whale sun is a millionaire sub)

Some don’t understand it at all , but it goes more than insults and give me money it can be a relationship built between sun and domme and they know it involved no meets or sex it’s simply online financial domination and it is not for everyone. It’s not as niche as you’d think though…

By *itlbeeCouple 12 weeks ago

Ireland

It's essentially the same thing as guys who go to a dominatrix. Dommes don't typically have sex with you either.

It's simply a new form that makes domming more accessible though technology. For women it's enticing to try and get "easy money" without needing a full dungeon and props.

Tonnes of girls will post in the hashtags seeing if anyone will offer them something. Only a handful will make decent money from it.

From what I've seen most of the guys are just as much trying to entice women into getting on camera or meeting, so it ends up looking like typical sex work.

The gift part isn't even that kinky. Plenty of guys enjoy flashing cash and buying gifts to impress a woman. They take pride in knowing they can buy something she can't afford on her own.

By *ennyBlanco747Man 12 weeks ago

Dublin

Weirdest thing ever…as if the cost of living isn’t high enough without feeding the habit of others

By *astelloWoman 12 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I love shopping, just saying like

Kildare Village.. Im on my way.

Anyone want to sponsor me

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"I love shopping, just saying like

Anyone want to sponsor me "

Maybe if the reward is right

By *otownkid1967Man 12 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"I love shopping, just saying like

Anyone want to sponsor me "

Might stretch to a coffee and a bun for ya

By *mmortalbMan 12 weeks ago

kildare

Thing that annoys me about it is every second young one says there a findom. Not my kink and understand some are into it. But I'd rather see the actual Domme's into it and not every second young one on tinder and fet looking for easy money. To me that's a quick way to kill any fetish for someone. Where as a legit domme knows how to have fun with it. But again not my kink so maybe that's the thrill of it, some young one spending your money. College student so can't afford a marsbar let alone a findom hahaha

By *isandherscplCouple 12 weeks ago

Meath

I’ve been offered this set up by a few PayPigs on other kink sites on multiple occasions. I’m sub not D, so it’s not my kink, but I completely get it. To give up control of anything is so very liberating, especially if you are used to being in control of your own life. As the saying goes, don’t yuck someone else’s yum lol! Milly x

By *ulu00Woman 12 weeks ago

Donegal

Noone I have called an annoying cunt has offered to pay me yet lol Ill just have to keep trying

» Add a new message to this topic