uk looking to move to au

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im currently living in uk want to start a fresh live in austrailia

these the jobs i could do

tree surgeon

bus driver /coach

lorry driver

i want to know where beat oppurtunities are can some one point me in the right direction please thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unguncut2000Man  over a year ago

Lara Vic , Australia

I'm currently in the emigration process, I fly out to start my life in OZ in September. Your best start is to go to a seminar, since covid you can also attend online webinars. If you look up " The Down Under Center" they will provide you with any information you need to get started. I found these a huge help through the whole process and well worth the money for a migration agent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *layfulAussieMan  over a year ago

Sydney

Just be prepared. There's almost no one on fab here sorry if that's not helpful for the this thread

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"im currently living in uk want to start a fresh live in austrailia

tree surgeon

bus driver /coach

lorry driver

i want to know where beat oppurtunities are can some one point me in the right direction please thank you"

People will always need trees cutting

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

[Removed by poster at 20/09/22 11:32:07]

By *omo217Man  over a year ago

Sydney

"im currently living in uk want to start a fresh live in austrailia

tree surgeon

bus driver /coach

lorry driver

i want to know where beat oppurtunities are can some one point me in the right direction please thank you

People will always need trees cutting "

If you have your MH licence you’ll easily get work. These are so many jobs at the moment it’s ridiculous. Huge staff shortages everywhere. Transport is quite well supported / union wise. If you are a train driver you’ll get paid $$$$s.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I wonder who the OP was .. he certainly needed to leave the country in a hurry

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"I wonder who the OP was .. he certainly needed to leave the country in a hurry "

Haha! I’m sure there is a joke about criminals moving to Australia but I’m not going to make it!

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I wonder who the OP was .. he certainly needed to leave the country in a hurry

Haha! I’m sure there is a joke about criminals moving to Australia but I’m not going to make it! "

He said the same about Canada

Id have liked to have heard the story of why he needed to get out of Dodge

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Be a researcher for Sydney University - they seem very busy according to a lot of profiles, so are bound to need additional staff.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"I'm currently in the emigration process, I fly out to start my life in OZ in September. Your best start is to go to a seminar, since covid you can also attend online webinars. If you look up " The Down Under Center" they will provide you with any information you need to get started. I found these a huge help through the whole process and well worth the money for a migration agent. "

Im guessing u have to pay them a large sum?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

I love Australia and lived there briefly in the 1990s and have a daughter there still.

I travelled worked extensively from cairns to Perth in pretty much a straight line, west coast, Northern Territory and of course the boring east coast cairns to Sydney. Practical skills are always in demand in such a big country. One of my favourite places is NSW inland just before the QLD border so laws are more relaxed but weather is good and you can avoid the tourists unless you want to go to the beach. You can disappear into the bush and live in a community off grid but still gave access to cities within a couple hours

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"I'm currently in the emigration process, I fly out to start my life in OZ in September. Your best start is to go to a seminar, since covid you can also attend online webinars. If you look up " The Down Under Center" they will provide you with any information you need to get started. I found these a huge help through the whole process and well worth the money for a migration agent.

Im guessing u have to pay them a large sum?"

I wouldn’t bother, easiest way to relocate anywhere , spend that same money on a long holiday there, find work or a business partner , make connections to help you. You might decide you dint want to go there after all

By *wistedsaintMan  over a year ago

Hotel Near You

"I wonder who the OP was .. he certainly needed to leave the country in a hurry "

It was handsy Hancock!!!!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I wonder who the OP was .. he certainly needed to leave the country in a hurry

It was handsy Hancock!!!!"

Or Lord Lucan ?

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"I'm currently in the emigration process, I fly out to start my life in OZ in September. Your best start is to go to a seminar, since covid you can also attend online webinars. If you look up " The Down Under Center" they will provide you with any information you need to get started. I found these a huge help through the whole process and well worth the money for a migration agent.

Im guessing u have to pay them a large sum?

I wouldn’t bother, easiest way to relocate anywhere , spend that same money on a long holiday there, find work or a business partner , make connections to help you. You might decide you dint want to go there after all "

Totally agree on this approach. In my case it was relocating to NZ. I travelled around for 3 months working out which places I would want to work in then approached an agency. I ended up having two interviews in two of my preferred locations. Moved out 20yrs ago and have never looked back.

NZ has traditionally had an easier pathway to residency and citizenship than Oz.

» Add a new message to this topic