FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Australia > whooaa I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien, I'm an englishman in....erm....Sydney....[Q about clubs]

whooaa I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien, I'm an englishman in....erm....Sydney....[Q about clubs]

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yo.

So.

When I was in Leeds, I discovered, and became quickly rather fond of, the club Isis Quest, if anyone knows it.

My questions are;

-Does anyone know of any single clubs that are single men friendly in Sydney? Everything my Google-fu is turning up are couples & Fem only, or bi/gay themed....

- With one exception, which went to great pains to stress that it had a focus on 'fit' people. Which, fair 'nuff, but I'd rather hang out somewhere that's a bit more relaxed on that front based on previous experience. Because I merely enjoy swinging, while I fucking love cake.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are None really

That applies Australia wide not just Sydney

I would suggest to

Join some dogging forums you might get a bit of action but even that is lean

if you get in with some of the other groups you may get to learn of the odd party maybe get an invite

As for clubs little or No fun for single guys unless as youve noticed your gay or very bi

Welp

Ah well. At least the beaches are nice. Cheers for the advice

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Holloway

Google NBO Sydney. They have monthly parties in Sydney. They attract a mixed crowd....mainly bi guys but you get quite a few single girls and couples attending. I have been to a few.....last one in Darling Harbour and the venues are good and there were quite a few females. They are quite popular so make sure you get on the guest list. They guy who runs them is called Pete. Good luck

Well that looks perfect. Cheers!

» Add a new message to this topic