FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Australia > Broken iphone- HELP?

Broken iphone- HELP?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey calling anyone pretty smart with phones, namely iphones.

Just for perspective I have an iphone 5s, its second hand but in perfect physically condition. Never had an issue.

Last night I had nearly fully battery, I went to sleep and now the phone is just a blank screen?

Why would a phone BREAK WHEN YOU DID NOTHING TO IT? Like really any advice before a poor apple employ has his day ruined would be much appreciated by us both.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The batteries on iphones run down really quickly when they get old. My iphone4 does this regularly.

By *aughty_gent91Man  over a year ago

london

Sounds like a battery issue

My iPhone did that when the battery went bust

Battery randomly started dying

Now I'm on android and am finding it much better lol

By *ondonswinger01Man  over a year ago

Clapham South

"Hey calling anyone pretty smart with phones, namely iphones...

...Like really any advice before a poor apple employ has his day ruined would be much appreciated by us both. "

It may not be the battery at fault. If you have charged the phone and got a blank screen. It could be the operating system on the device that has crashed and needs to reset. It's like the blue screen of death on windows but for this case, on apple products.

If this is the issue, you can reset the device by pushing on the home button and the power button at the same time. Hold on for a few seconds until you see the apple logo and then it should reboot again and work again. This worked on my iPhone was it dead after I charged it up!

"Hey calling anyone pretty smart with phones, namely iphones.

Just for perspective I have an iphone 5s, its second hand but in perfect physically condition. Never had an issue.

Last night I had nearly fully battery, I went to sleep and now the phone is just a blank screen?

Why would a phone BREAK WHEN YOU DID NOTHING TO IT? Like really any advice before a poor apple employ has his day ruined would be much appreciated by us both. "

could've overheated and fried the internals you could have overcharged it there's many possibilities

Google how to reset it .

I think with mine I held the start button down for 30 seconds

Could maybe try and charge it.......

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

Switch to Android....apples IPhone4 & 4S can't take the last 2 latest iOS updates which means a lot of apps can't update and therefore don't work properly, nor the phone....it won't be long before the same happens to the 5's.... It's called inbuilt redundancy....

I got my 4S on s 24 month contract 18 months ago and within 6 months I was having problems

plug in the charger and hold start button down for 30 seconds see if the apple comes alive

By *od_AlmightyMan  over a year ago

Heaven

you're going to need a miracle

» Add a new message to this topic