FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > bikers who dress,,,,cd/tv/ts, southwest-southeast

bikers who dress,,,,cd/tv/ts, southwest-southeast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are there many cd/tv/ts bikers on here from the south of england

i ride a bike an love it, would be great to chat with some of you on here an maybe cross paths when all this is over..

state

where you ride,,,areas you go

how you ride,,,plod along or maniac

what you ride,,bike

do you ride dressed,,,??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

just me then lol

i ride from bournemouth out to sailsbury on to shaftsbury throu to blandford then dorchester an back to bournemouth

sometimes go out cornwall if the weathers good good

i ride a yam yzf r1 an ride it fast when safe to

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I ride an XJR1300, usually moderately but can go quicker if the mood takes me. It's great when you follow a sports bike, they notice you then get a move on. You can almost see the surprised look on their face when two miles later they look again and you're still tucked in behind.

I don't ride anywhere in particular, just where I fancy at the time.

This winter I purchased some girlie bike gear but haven't had the chance to use it yet. I planned on turning up at some cruising /dogging spots dressed on the XJR.

xjr1300 nicccee ride

haha love it when they look in the mirror an your still there on the exhaust pipes, sounds like you like a tear up from time to time alex

if i was at the location when you turned up on your bike dressed,,,think i would fall of mine lol

Near Wells

That's very nice of you to say so.

Motorbikes were my life before Alex came along. I work in the industry, raced for years and travelled to many places around the world.

I'm now drawn between both of the biggest parts of my life, so I'm trying to bring them together.

wooowww, sounds like you have lived the dream racing bikes all over the world

an still living the dream being alex, i did dress a while back but found it hard to find the time to do so

i take my lid of an salute you girly xx

Near Wells

"wooowww, sounds like you have lived the dream racing bikes all over the world

an still living the dream being alex, i did dress a while back but found it hard to find the time to do so

i take my lid of an salute you girly xx"

You are very kind. Its just what I wanted to do and did it. I don't see it as a big deal though

By *usty40Man  over a year ago

godstone

Any cd dressers in Surrey

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I used to ride with lingerie on when out on the bike, I stopped after coming off the bike and ripping a hole in the knee of my leathers. You could clearly see my fishnet stockings through them, I didn't fancy getting my leathers cut off after a crash, revealing my sexy lingerie for all to see.

godstone

Makes sense I thought the same once I went out with a plug in wearing a thong and stocking but changed them before I left

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

"I used to ride with lingerie on when out on the bike, I stopped after coming off the bike and ripping a hole in the knee of my leathers. You could clearly see my fishnet stockings through them, I didn't fancy getting my leathers cut off after a crash, revealing my sexy lingerie for all to see."

I'm quite happy to be 'dressed' under my bike gear. If I had an 'off' and had to have my leathers etc cut off, exposing my girly gear underneath I wouldn't give a damn. I'd probably be more worried about my bike

godstone

Wonder if yamaha do thongs or lingerie ??

» Add a new message to this topic