FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Mods at Beachy Head

Mods at Beachy Head

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyandsexy OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I don’t pretend to know the history of mopeds, mods, and it’s culture but we do love riding up Beachy head on my retro moped and love seeing others up there.

You feel that Beach head gives you a connection, partly because of the films that have been made there, do you feel the same connection?

Mopeds and beachy head seem to go together like gin and tonic (not very mod, I know)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"I don’t pretend to know the history of mopeds, mods, and it’s culture but we do love riding up Beachy head on my retro moped and love seeing others up there.

You feel that Beach head gives you a connection, partly because of the films that have been made there, do you feel the same connection?

Mopeds and beachy head seem to go together like gin and tonic (not very mod, I know) "

We are scooterist that enjoy rallies, never done beachy head but we was going to pop over to Brighton on the August bank holiday as were on the isle of wight for the rally and it would have broke the weekend up nicely but the rally has been cancelled.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic