FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Bike cam

Bike cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amish S OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Looking for a body worn cam, as I am not sure a system like Innov K2 or Thinkaware would stabilise sufficiently on a vibrating brit twin. GOPRO has the waterproof type cameras but they don't have the duration. Transcend and BOBLOV have the duration but are only IP 67 rated, anyone use these or a similar setup. Battery and recording must be able to last for a days riding.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m

Looking for a decent budget cam was in looking at some in curry’s but tbh I’ve no idea what I’m looking for a budget of about £100 tbh don’t want to spend too much now or possible get integrated headset and camera up to about 300

By *amish S OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Thanks, I forgot about the latest Sena, I'll check it out. I have used helmet attached comms in the past, but found the wind noise irritating even with pin lock ear plugs.

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

1080 at 30 fps gies ye 2 hours on a gopro black 7

footage is remarkeable

"1080 at 30 fps gies ye 2 hours on a gopro black 7

footage is remarkeable"

I’ve got the GoPro black 7 too and have retrofitted the case with a kit from internet for power connection while recording. So footage lasts as long as the microSD you’ve installed.

"I’m

Looking for a decent budget cam was in looking at some in curry’s but tbh I’ve no idea what I’m looking for a budget of about £100 tbh don’t want to spend too much now or possible get integrated headset and camera up to about 300 "

I've got one I took on my euro trip in 2017. Not touched it since. Got all the clips and brackets. You can have it if you want? I'll show you the footage when I see you. Its brilliant. You would just need your own memory card.

"I’m

Looking for a decent budget cam was in looking at some in curry’s but tbh I’ve no idea what I’m looking for a budget of about £100 tbh don’t want to spend too much now or possible get integrated headset and camera up to about 300

I've got one I took on my euro trip in 2017. Not touched it since. Got all the clips and brackets. You can have it if you want? I'll show you the footage when I see you. Its brilliant. You would just need your own memory card. "

Oooh yeah go on then I’ll never turn down a freebie

By *oamerMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

https://kit.honestjohn.co.uk/top-tens/top-10-best-motorcycle-cameras-and-helmet-cams/

My Uncle installed the Best4U cameras and likes them. Lots of choice nowadays

» Add a new message to this topic