FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Lady's motorcycle clothing

Lady's motorcycle clothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adlad65 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Any advice on places to go (after all this covid thing is over), for clothing for my wife. We have been in a couple of local motorcycle stores a couple of years ago and have been faced with the only assistants being young men , in their twenties at best.

They seem unfamiliar with the anatomy of a woman in the first place, let alone one who is old enough to be their mother.

There's profound stuttering, sweating and reddening of the face... And that's just what we can see...

Put bluntly they haven't got a clue what to do. It's embarrassing for all involved and the longer it goes on the worse it gets so no purchase is made.

Result is wifey just won't go now, just in case some young lad is serving....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *outhessex14Man  over a year ago

basildon

Looking at your location, check out Hideout Leather in Linton area near Cambridge, run by women and very helpful, used her a few times for custom stuff.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Sportsbikeshop near Boston, they’ve a good selection out on rails, yes they have young guys serving but also female staff, one of which adjusted my helmet last week. Pinlock needed adjusting.

By *othin 2 proveCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

i ... beng the woman got all mine online and on ebay ...... got some expensive brands very reasonable

Cmc Chesterfield is great, has a womens side and mens side. Women staff. Theyre very helpful

I e just been buying online from eBay and marketplace on fb. cheap enough if it doesn’t fit

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

J&S factory outlet at wellingborough loads of gear to mooch through at reasonable prices no worries about akward young lads serving you it's nigh on impossible to find anyone to to serve you

By *scarwilde1330Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Ghost bikes are good

Jenny has got loads from them but they're in preston

Try Motogirl clothing.. my girlfriend has brought loads from them

By *ust Us TogetherCouple  over a year ago

Newport

What size is she and is it one piece leathers you are looking for? Have a set my wife purchased which were too small....

Might have a two piece set, very lightly used if I can convince my wife she will never get back into them again!!

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Motogirl leggings or richa half leather half fabric trousers are brilliant ex partner got asked where she got them all the time by female bikers

By *adlad65 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"What size is she and is it one piece leathers you are looking for? Have a set my wife purchased which were too small....

Might have a two piece set, very lightly used if I can convince my wife she will never get back into them again!! "

Thanks for the offer... I very much appreciate your comments but I think wifey is going to be looking for a textile and two piece. She has tried leather before and found them too hot.

Good luck with trying to persuade your wife she doesn't fit them any more. Remember to emphasise that leather shrinks with age...

"Motogirl leggings or richa half leather half fabric trousers are brilliant ex partner got asked where she got them all the time by female bikers "

I actually have both these and not a fan of the Motogirl tbh if you have a few curves and like me no ass once you’ve wore them a few times they keep sliding down and you’re constantly having to pull them up

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

"Motogirl leggings or richa half leather half fabric trousers are brilliant ex partner got asked where she got them all the time by female bikers

I actually have both these and not a fan of the Motogirl tbh if you have a few curves and like me no ass once you’ve wore them a few times they keep sliding down and you’re constantly having to pull them up "

braces the motorcyclists saviour

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

I have the richa half and half and the leggings. Both are brilliant.

Richa sizes always seem a bit small though. X

» Add a new message to this topic