FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Change or not

Change or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odg123 OP   Man  over a year ago

southampton

I've a 2007 transalp, good, solid and trusty but thinking of changing to a triumph tiger 850,any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I've a 2007 transalp, good, solid and trusty but thinking of changing to a triumph tiger 850,any thoughts? "

I added a Triumph 1200 tiger to the garage 2018. Its absolutely brilliant. Looked at the 850 at the time but its all about the grunt for me so thought the 850 could struggle a bit on long haul touring 2 up and luggage. Go for it, as a change, or even better adding to the other bikes is always the way forward

By *jcukMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I had a Tiger 850 courtesy bike while my MT09 was in for service. No issues for as a bike but it seemed so staid in its performance. Not really sure how to put it but definitely test ride one to see if it's an engine you can love.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Tenere 700 is a good option no gadgets and good reliability and light compared to a lot of adventure bike but a little on the tall side. Good for on and off road

By *odg123 OP   Man  over a year ago

southampton

Thanks all,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like above, I had a triumph 1200 explorer, great bike, I agree with the comment, I would definitely go for the 1200

By *aseman_291Man  over a year ago

kildare

Hi there.

Recently got.myself tiger 1050 ..brilliant so far..can't wait for better weather

By *rkkidMan  over a year ago

Cork

Currently own fz1(08). Great bike but over the past few years I've contemplating on owning a different bike every 2/ 3 years. Mainly because I can't afford to own a cage and 2 bikes ..... Or maybe tis the cage that's the problem

If i was to sell the fz1 I'd like to go for a tiger 1050 next

But the tenere 660/700 would also make the list.

By *rsmiley69Man  over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

"Hi there.

Recently got.myself tiger 1050 ..brilliant so far..can't wait for better weather "

just sold my sv, thinking of going for a tiger 1050 or possibly the sport version

» Add a new message to this topic