FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > World superbikes

World superbikes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ean counter OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

Ive not been a massive fan of the WSB for the past few years as its become very "sterile" but the first half a dozen laps yesterday were some of the best racing I've ever seen and it was a shame when Jonny Rae binned it at 140mph (hope he's ok). If you didn't see it then find it online and watch and enjoy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Ive not been a massive fan of the WSB for the past few years as its become very "sterile" but the first half a dozen laps yesterday were some of the best racing I've ever seen and it was a shame when Jonny Rae binned it at 140mph (hope he's ok). If you didn't see it then find it online and watch and enjoy "

Sorry, typo! Rea not Rae

By *olinservingMan  over a year ago

wallasey

Love bike racing….. knocks F1 into the bushes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive not been a massive fan of the WSB for the past few years as its become very "sterile" but the first half a dozen laps yesterday were some of the best racing I've ever seen and it was a shame when Jonny Rae binned it at 140mph (hope he's ok). If you didn't see it then find it online and watch and enjoy "

He lost the front end twice. The 1st one was a huge get off. Definitely a dicey race and a lot of bold moves. The championship is hotting up. Great to see. Moto gp as well. Even though I don't like marquez I'm glad to see him fit and up front again.

"Ive not been a massive fan of the WSB for the past few years as its become very "sterile" but the first half a dozen laps yesterday were some of the best racing I've ever seen and it was a shame when Jonny Rae binned it at 140mph (hope he's ok). If you didn't see it then find it online and watch and enjoy

He lost the front end twice. The 1st one was a huge get off. Definitely a dicey race and a lot of bold moves. The championship is hotting up. Great to see. Moto gp as well. Even though I don't like marquez I'm glad to see him fit and up front again."

Hats off to all of them especially BSB. To ride a bike with 240bhp with no rider aids on a track like Donnington this weekend! Wow ! And there's Lewis Hamilton on the red carpet wearing his mums net curtains ! No comparison really

» Add a new message to this topic