FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > squires cafe couples ride out? name list

squires cafe couples ride out? name list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

squires ride out for couples only. 29th may. meet at 11am then set off for fridaythorpe at 12am.

please only post here if you are going. not might be able to make it. please but you will be attending and what bike you will be on. makes it better to find you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

so will kick it off.

z1000sx black

By *raceyandCandyCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We will be there

Red Virago 535s

Well I must say the response is unreal. One couple out of all the ones that said they were coming. Can't be arsed with trying to sort a meet out. Sorry to the guys that said they were going. But it's canceled

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe next time there should be one planned for blokes too. Not being funny but why just couples? If the male half of couples wanted to go they could then if the other half’s were interest too they could come.

I’d of happily joined in but wasn’t allowed and I’m guessing the same for plenty of other guys too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well I must say the response is unreal. One couple out of all the ones that said they were coming. Can't be arsed with trying to sort a meet out. Sorry to the guys that said they were going. But it's canceled"

Maybe you could give it a few more days OP, some of us don’t get on the forum as much as others.

We would definitely come if you want to put the ride on. Will be on a black GSX1340 B-King.

» Add a new message to this topic