FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Super Scooters

Super Scooters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raga OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

So, confession time. After 30 years of big touring bikes (BMW mainly), and covering vast distances across Europe, I have decided that the weight and faff are stopping me riding. I have just bought a Honda Forza 750....sort of a hybrid...so to be ignored by everyone . Just wondering if anyone else in fabworld has a big capacity scooter, lives south, interested in swinging and fancies the occasional meet up for a ride...not an invitation for any extra curricular...happy gor bikers without prejeduce to join.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

"So, confession time. After 30 years of big touring bikes (BMW mainly), and covering vast distances across Europe, I have decided that the weight and faff are stopping me riding. I have just bought a Honda Forza 750....sort of a hybrid...so to be ignored by everyone . Just wondering if anyone else in fabworld has a big capacity scooter, lives south, interested in swinging and fancies the occasional meet up for a ride...not an invitation for any extra curricular...happy gor bikers without prejeduce to join."

Hi I'm based out of Gosport and ride a MaxSym 600i but currently have a Honda X-adv on order and hopefully arriving at some point next month (if anyone can work out where that one really sits between scooter and motorbike). I would be up for a social meet and/or ride out at some point.

I didn't test the Forza 750 but had quiet a good look at one and they are a really nice bike.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Will be going down this route when the A34 / M3 J9 interchange upgrade starts. 3 years of shear traffic hell. The bike is air cooled and very heavy for filtering for miles in traffic queues, little 300-400cc scoot will be ideal.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

My mate who lost his foot in an accident has Yamaha TMax.

It's a 600cc and it can keep up with the rest of us in the twisties.

I think it tops out at 110-115 but that's fast enough for easy overtaking.

Oh and it's like sitting on an armchair compared to the head down arse up of sports bikes.

If you want a comfy daily rider then these are the way forward.

By *raga OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

Summer's coming...the Forza is in regular use now...any other big scoots out there

» Add a new message to this topic