FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > A ride for a ride???

A ride for a ride???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exySunshine83 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have an unhealthy obsession with bikers (it's the leather jackets and the thought of the growl of a Harley between my legs i think)...never actually had the opportunity to explore it..

So, in reference to my title, is this even a thing or is that part of my fantasy too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go for it i am sure someone on here will take you out on their bike so you can feel the exhilaration and freedom bikes are cool and very addictive

By *laze.esqMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If we were closer together then certainly would let you hop on, although mines not a harley

Harley's you either do or you don't and i don't not into tassles and petuli oil

Edinburgh

I don't know enough about them tbh. I just know how they sound and imagine how it feels...

Edinburgh

"If we were closer together then certainly would let you hop on, although mines not a harley"

Thanks ?? next time I'm in your neck of the woods x

Sweetheart you follow your heart and go for the Harley i think you will find the vibrations from the motor quite a thrill,all bikes are exciting in their own way i love my bike makes me smile when i ride it,you just go for it and enjoy x

By *laze.esqMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"If we were closer together then certainly would let you hop on, although mines not a harley

Thanks ?? next time I'm in your neck of the woods x"

Your welcome anytime

By *limbobMan  over a year ago

Stourport

Welcome on my Harley anytime....not a tassle or smell of petuli oil anywhere...I think someone is still stuck in the 70's

Or welcome on my gsx1400 welcome to try both

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Not a Harley fan, but an old girlfriend of mine did like the “vibrating armchair” aspect of one we hired once.

But my Ducati as it goes through 7,000 rpm is known to produce good effects…

By *nkedscotMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Loads of bikes give you a growl between the legs lol if that’s what you desire

Never owned a Harley but each to their own

By *athers123Man  over a year ago

Harpenden

A Ride For A Ride shouldn't be a forum thread, it should be a website! Sign up, post an offer and location and wait for the fun to roll in. GENIUS!!

I have a single and a v-twin so I'd be much more popular on that site than I am on here!!

In case anyone's in Hertfordshire and wants a pillion thrill then let me know. Need to get more people into the joy of sex, errr sorry I mean motorbikes. No expectation of a reciprocated ride btw, just a nice trip with a pillion would be it's own reward.

Edinburgh

"Welcome on my Harley anytime....not a tassle or smell of petuli oil anywhere...I think someone is still stuck in the 70's

Or welcome on my gsx1400 welcome to try both "

Sounds like an offer i can't refuse

Edinburgh

"A Ride For A Ride shouldn't be a forum thread, it should be a website! Sign up, post an offer and location and wait for the fun to roll in. GENIUS!!

I have a single and a v-twin so I'd be much more popular on that site than I am on here!!

In case anyone's in Hertfordshire and wants a pillion thrill then let me know. Need to get more people into the joy of sex, errr sorry I mean motorbikes. No expectation of a reciprocated ride btw, just a nice trip with a pillion would be it's own reward."

We might be on to something here

Stourport

Now there's an idea

By *ngelnfugyCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh/ Dundee

edinburgh bikers here

mon

lets ride

By *0FLHMan  over a year ago

Devon

I call my Harley "the clit tickler"

By *ugehandsMan  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

I've got a lovely kawasaki z1000 with a nice narrow pillion seat you would look good on

Harleys are more for the male chromeosexuals

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Been on Harley’s and they do nothing for me sports bikes or adventure bikes all the way for me

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

My 650 certainly gets my clit throbbing

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

The ladies love the back of my Harley

Glasgow

Perfect taste lol I have both

Glasgow

"Been on Harley’s and they do nothing for me sports bikes or adventure bikes all the way for me "

Help if I quote it I have both

Edinburgh/ Dundee

[Removed by poster at 20/06/22 22:35:56]

Edinburgh/ Dundee

Have to agree the new bike has a certain hum to it

Edinburgh/ Dundee

"Have to agree the new bike has a certain hum to it "

its a shaft drive luv

explains it aw

xx

fugy

I used to like Petuli oil, No interest in Harleys, inline 4 Japs for me, ideally ZXR/Exup.

"Been on Harley’s and they do nothing for me sports bikes or adventure bikes all the way for me "

Yip. This. A good exhaust up the revs, heaven.

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

My Harley is open to any lady who wants a ride, Softail Custom, Google it girls

By *othin 2 proveCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Been on Harley’s and they do nothing for me sports bikes or adventure bikes all the way for me

Yip. This. A good exhaust up the revs, heaven."

...................... Kawasaki mechanic from 83 to 92, rode alot of harleys and not through choice, exciting is never a word I would associate with a harley, crap brakes,crap handling heavy as fuck, a lot of the harley dreamers have never riden a motorbike in their lives, they are for fat beer bellied blokes and tasled jackets that can only go reasonbly quick in a

straight line, they are so dated that's why sales are so shit.

"Been on Harley’s and they do nothing for me sports bikes or adventure bikes all the way for me

Yip. This. A good exhaust up the revs, heaven. ...................... Kawasaki mechanic from 83 to 92, rode alot of harleys and not through choice, exciting is never a word I would associate with a harley, crap brakes,crap handling heavy as fuck, a lot of the harley dreamers have never riden a motorbike in their lives, they are for fat beer bellied blokes and tasled jackets that can only go reasonbly quick in a

straight line, they are so dated that's why sales are so shit."

Lololol, yup. "Look at me I'm cool". No mate, you look like you're trying too hard. Get on the back roads.

I don’t personally own a Harley. But I do have a couple of sports bikes that may take your fancy

Stourport

Grew out of the sports bike thing a few years ago....definitely don't do the power ranger thing...just doesn't do it....watch moto go and then think they are Mr Rossi????.....Er... nope

Love my 2017 Harley Fatbob and definitely no petuli oil....then have my 2006 GSX1400 and my 2012 Triumph Tiger 800....and I definitely know from experience which hits the happy girl spot

Own a harley. Good luck. I don't,never will. Rode one once

Cya to them

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

They are a bit agricultural but they're just a good pose machine, I enjoy my Husqvarna 450 SM for fun times

Stourport

"They are a bit agricultural but they're just a good pose machine, I enjoy my Husqvarna 450 SM for fun times "

Comfy as hell on a 2000 mile ride around Europe

By *ko12Man  over a year ago

LLANGOLLEN

"I have an unhealthy obsession with bikers (it's the leather jackets and the thought of the growl of a Harley between my legs i think)...never actually had the opportunity to explore it..

So, in reference to my title, is this even a thing or is that part of my fantasy too?"

Wish I lived closer I would certainly take you out for a ride on my vulcan, sorry I've not got a Harley but I would love a Harley one day

Pop on my harley

Iv got a heritage yes its slow but its fun always turns heads had a kwak 650 b4 that nice bike just got cramp on long rides due to long legs

By *awtybikerMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

I’ve nothing against Harleys or other cruisers, and may even consider one in the future. But I’ve never owned or ridden one.

I prefer big naked bikes, yet most of my bikes have been sports bikes

Edinburgh

Wow! Did not realise there was such a divide on this, I can only go on the sound of a bike as I've only had one opportunity to ride pillion. I hear the noise, internalise it and then let my imagination run wild.....looking for a big strong, confident biker who knows exactly what he's doing on and off the bike!

By *othin 2 proveCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Wow! Did not realise there was such a divide on this, I can only go on the sound of a bike as I've only had one opportunity to ride pillion. I hear the noise, internalise it and then let my imagination run wild.....looking for a big strong, confident biker who knows exactly what he's doing on and off the bike! "

I'm sure the volunteers will be along shortly my dear. x

"Wow! Did not realise there was such a divide on this, I can only go on the sound of a bike as I've only had one opportunity to ride pillion. I hear the noise, internalise it and then let my imagination run wild.....looking for a big strong, confident biker who knows exactly what he's doing on and off the bike! "

It is quite divided, probably multiple ways. An awful lot of people who ride Harleys are after a look, same as an awful lot of people in full leathers are too. Then you'll have the crowd who just like to ride along watching the world. We all wave at each other and have a camaraderie of sorts as we're all on a bike though.

Biking isn't like it used to be, there was an edge, a rebellion, 'hooligan' element on the fast 2 strokes and outcast/brotherhood sometimes for the biker gangs. I was chatting with the owner of a training centre recently and we were talking. He said that most of his trainees just now are professionals, doctors, solicitors, managers.

Now if you horse it, pop wheelies etc you get tutted at and told you're giving bikers a bad name.

So if you're getting a biker, beware the leather clad cardigan brigade.

Bet you can't guess what I ride

"Bet you can't guess what I ride "

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't have a Harley, but it's more about that V Twin and exhaust note than the brand

Perhaps a BMW boxer twin and throaty exhaust note might float your boat?

By *ugehandsMan  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

"Wow! Did not realise there was such a divide on this, I can only go on the sound of a bike as I've only had one opportunity to ride pillion. I hear the noise, internalise it and then let my imagination run wild.....looking for a big strong, confident biker who knows exactly what he's doing on and off the bike!

It is quite divided, probably multiple ways. An awful lot of people who ride Harleys are after a look, same as an awful lot of people in full leathers are too. Then you'll have the crowd who just like to ride along watching the world. We all wave at each other and have a camaraderie of sorts as we're all on a bike though.

Biking isn't like it used to be, there was an edge, a rebellion, 'hooligan' element on the fast 2 strokes and outcast/brotherhood sometimes for the biker gangs. I was chatting with the owner of a training centre recently and we were talking. He said that most of his trainees just now are professionals, doctors, solicitors, managers.

Now if you horse it, pop wheelies etc you get tutted at and told you're giving bikers a bad name.

So if you're getting a biker, beware the leather clad cardigan brigade."

There nothing wrong with a nice t and leather twin set with tassels.

I must admit I'm still one of the hooligans who allegedly gives bikes a bad name.. But I'm OK with that

By *orestToyMan  over a year ago

New Forest

Harleys are awesome - if you live in the US & enjoy straight interstates you won’t beet one. For the UK & our roads, the Buell is seriously worth a look. But personally all that throbbing for a V twin starts to loose its appeal after a few miles - so I’ve gone parallel four (z1000) but whatever you choose, just enjoy passing the traffic!

"

There nothing wrong with a nice t and leather twin set with tassels.

I must admit I'm still one of the hooligans who allegedly gives bikes a bad name.. But I'm OK with that "

Yeah, me too. I'm a lot more restrained than I was in my 20's, but fuck the Tutters. A bike should give you a thrill, an adrenaline rush and the ability to feel weak when you're done. I'm not interested in cruising along unless I'm on my own.

By *traightplayCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have an unhealthy obsession with bikers (it's the leather jackets and the thought of the growl of a Harley between my legs i think)...never actually had the opportunity to explore it..

So, in reference to my title, is this even a thing or is that part of my fantasy too?"

Definitely on our to do list

» Add a new message to this topic