FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Pillion Vibes

Pillion Vibes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opinov OP   Man  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I have a friend who enjoys riding pillion on my caféd bonnie. I really love how she feels as she presses herself against the back of me as we ride and I can feel when she becomes turned on by it.

I've been experimenting with implanting things inside the seat to increase her enjoyment - and she likes what I've done so far - but I'm looking for new ideas.

I've made a little hatch in the underside of the seat base through which I can insert things into a slot/pocket in the seat's foam just below her pussy. Currently, I've embedded a '50 Shades of Grey' kegel double balls and she really likes them as they jiggle to the bike's road vibes.

These road vibes are great targeted at that precise point, but I'd really like to find something that'll also transmit the engine's vibes a bit better... maybe more sensitive and powerfully vibing kegel balls?

I've also been looking at the 'Viberider' (and a similar other version) but they're not very easily available at a reasonable price, so I'm still thinking ultra responsive kegels.

So my question: has anyone else had any success with this sort of thing?..

.. if so, any hints or pointers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust Us TogetherCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Make her wear a remote controlled vibrator inside her jeans/leathers. Cable tie the remote to the handlebars so you have control of it....

Just remember to pair the bluetooth devices before you set off...

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Make her wear a remote controlled vibrator inside her jeans/leathers. Cable tie the remote to the handlebars so you have control of it....

Just remember to pair the bluetooth devices before you set off... "

I've thought about that and I think it's a great idea. I really fancy making her wear a Lovense toy (I have a good collection) bluetoothed to the Remote app on my phone and just pressing play on a play-list of wicked patterns - I reckon that would go fantastically well with pillion seat vibes. I'm yet to persuade her about that though.

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I've been thinking further along the remote vibes lines. I have a Lovense Hush#2 1" that's stopped working for some reason. It's out of warranty so I might pull it apart and repurpose it as a seat vibe. I've no idea what part of it is broken - maybe the Bluetooth or the battery - but I might be able to do something with it. We'll see. The little hatch in the underside of the seat is 60mm so I can easily swap vibes around.

Meanwhile, we had a great run last week. We needed to go visit some folks about an hour and a half away. Around half way there, I could feel her grip on my waist becoming a little shaky and her thighs started to jerk against me. I kept my revs around where they were when she started and, before long, I felt her moving her groin back and forth as her hands and thighs shook even more. As we carried on, she did this a few more times.

When we arrived and she took of her lid, her face was very flushed - she'd had quite a lot of orgasms. She had even more on the way back. We stopped for a picnic half way back and, when I asked if she liked how it felt, she said it was "spot on". She was a tiny bit wobbly on her legs but grinning like a Cheshire cat!

I did a bit of fine tweaking with the saddle this morning to see if I could make the vibes even better targeted. I started the bike on its garage stand and there's definitely more vibes coming up, but only in that one spot - the rest is totally vibe free, which is ideal. We're going back out for a run again next week and I'm really looking forward to seeing how she likes it.

By *iker34Man  over a year ago

east lothian

Definitely doing this with my partner she has a wevibe with a Bluetooth/WiFi remote witch is fun when out and about or shopping

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Definitely doing this with my partner she has a wevibe with a Bluetooth/WiFi remote witch is fun when out and about or shopping "

That's ace. They seem to be very similar to the lovense bluetooth vibes - really great fun. I was looking at something like the wevibe moxie as a built-in vibe for the saddle, which could be slid in place through the hole in the saddle's base.

It definitely adds a whole new dimension to going out for a ride!

By *iker34Man  over a year ago

east lothian

That's the one she has the moxie great little thing can connect viva a app on you're phone it's fun to watch when you suddenly turn it on when they are in conversation lol

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"That's the one she has the moxie great little thing can connect viva a app on you're phone it's fun to watch when you suddenly turn it on when they are in conversation lol"

I'd be very interested to hear how that goes with her on pillion. Also whether it's best positioned in front of her or completely under her... it's tricky to estimate where the clit and pussy are in relation to the saddle. I've been trying to figure out if such a vibe will have a good effect if placed inside the saddle facing upward, or if I need to sit it at a slight angle. It seems to be alright with the kegel balls in the current position but if I can improve its effect then I'd like to.

» Add a new message to this topic