FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Summer trip?

Summer trip?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

So fairly new to biking 1 year in, I'd like to do a trip in the UK somewhere any recommendations for me to look at

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illingToHelpMan 13 weeks ago

Oldham or South Shore

I was thinking about heading over to Islay, doing a bit of wild camping, and checking out the whiskey distilleries, in the June half-term.

By *istereeMan 13 weeks ago

Renfrew

You could always try the NC500 gets a bit hairy during the peak of summer with camper vans. But a totally mind blowing ride. You would need a couple of days. You can do a fair bit of wild camping or use dedicated camping sites. You will meet a fair few other bikers on the route.

By *xplorer30Man 13 weeks ago

Attleborough

Wales some absolutly fantastic roads and passes within an easy days ride from Surrey.Also a lot of biker friendly cafes ,campsites and hotels.

By *enuine Gent 4 funMan 11 weeks ago

norwich

Would be just as easy to pop to bruges or antwerp you can spend an easy couple of days in each both an easy days ride from surry using the tunnel if youve more time could do cologne on day 2 gives you a few miles of autobahn !

My first trip abroad by bike was cologne 2 days antwerp 2 days bruges 1 day home

Trip 2 was ghent to lille via arras war memorial home

Trip 3 ghent 2 days bruges 2 days home

Trips 2 and 3 using hotels were under 800 euros including hotels, food, fuel and souvenirs !

Just a thought for you

» Add a new message to this topic