FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Are we accepted

Are we accepted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *espectful male XXX OP   Man 2 weeks ago

dover

So due to personal circumstances I am likely unable to go for an unrestricted bike license for quite a while. My question is, are us 125cc riders accepted as bikers??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ananas2013Man 2 weeks ago

wolves

Yes if your on two wheels we are all the same l think

By *hromosexualsCouple 2 weeks ago

Near Abercynon

"Biker" is a bit of a weird term as there isn't really a definition. But if you're out on a 125 we'll nod at you and if you have some sort of mishap then we'll stop and help you out

By *eardyBikerMan 1 week ago

nr stonehaven

""Biker" is a bit of a weird term as there isn't really a definition. But if you're out on a 125 we'll nod at you and if you have some sort of mishap then we'll stop and help you out "

This...yup.

When I was out on my 125 ( years ago) made my day no end to get nods / waves from "big bikes"

By *rafter69Man 1 week ago

upminster

2 wheels is good with me. Id go out riding with anyone just for the excuse to ride out

By *espectful male XXX OP   Man 1 week ago

dover

Thanks for the responses everyone. Much appreciated and hope to get out and maybe see you around soon

By *verageguy123Man 1 week ago

Selby

Everyone with a full license started off with L plates so I don’t see any reason to not include you

By *ingu and The ApeCouple 1 week ago

The Igloo

Except for maybe the 50cc rev and rip riding youths that sound like a tin of hornets coming down the road. You know the ones. Trying to wheelie in an attempt to make someone’s daughter gusset wet.

By *alleyCouple4swapCouple 1 week ago

Bridgend

As long as you nod your head when you pass and tap your lid to warn of cops then you're one of us

By *raladdict93Man 1 week ago

Great Yarmouth

Nothing wrong with a 125 I've got one for work and back ,then big one for weekends

dover

"Except for maybe the 50cc rev and rip riding youths that sound like a tin of hornets coming down the road. You know the ones. Trying to wheelie in an attempt to make someone’s daughter gusset wet. "

?????? I do know the ones, little shits go up and down the hill outside here till god knows what time . Lol

By *heHoneyMonster69Man 1 week ago

Warminster

Been to a couple of meets on mine and there are always plenty of friendly faces and interest. As long as it’s got two wheels and an engine

By *ustamanMan 1 week ago

weymouth

Two wheels and an engine and your a biker, might let you in if it's got a third wheel attached to a chair - they're proper scary

dover

Well thank you for the kind replies everyone. Hope to see some of you out and about

By *aughty tradie 49Man 1 week ago

Chatham

Still have a 125 in my collection, in my opinion it's nice to go at a more sedate pace gives you a chance to take in your surroundings

» Add a new message to this topic