FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Do bikers use rallies to meet swinging bikers

Do bikers use rallies to meet swinging bikers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and B OP   Couple  over a year ago

Durham

Do any biker couples out there use bike rallies for meets, socials or even fun under the canvas? Do you mix yr bikers life with Yr swinging life? We stopped going to rallies a couple of years ago for a number of reasons but could be persuaded back if it was going with the right people looking for friendship and fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

"Do any biker couples out there use bike rallies for meets, socials or even fun under the canvas? Do you mix yr bikers life with Yr swinging life? We stopped going to rallies a couple of years ago for a number of reasons but could be persuaded back if it was going with the right people looking for friendship and fun. "

didnt see any swinging at this years dragon to bloody cold and wet but the toilet block was full of both sexes all huddled up trying to keep dry does this count lol

Durham

"Do any biker couples out there use bike rallies for meets, socials or even fun under the canvas? Do you mix yr bikers life with Yr swinging life? We stopped going to rallies a couple of years ago for a number of reasons but could be persuaded back if it was going with the right people looking for friendship and fun.

didnt see any swinging at this years dragon to bloody cold and wet but the toilet block was full of both sexes all huddled up trying to keep dry does this count lol"

You'd be mad getting naked at the dragon rally, you got to be a bit mad just riding out there and pitching yr tent

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

I had a cracking Isle o Man meet few years back

Totally out the blue and turned out they were Fabbers

So yes

In answer to your question

I do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’ve met loads of fantastic biker fabbers at bike rallies

Durham

"I had a cracking Isle o Man meet few years back

So yes

I do

"

We've had a couple of socials at TT but was talking more about the rally scene really. We are always up for a drink at TT with genuine couples

So yes

I do

We've had a couple of socials at TT but was talking more about the rally scene really. We are always up for a drink at TT with genuine couples"

TT is still on our to-do list. Not this year, sadly , but hopefully next year.

Durham

So yes

I do

We've had a couple of socials at TT but was talking more about the rally scene really. We are always up for a drink at TT with genuine couples

TT is still on our to-do list. Not this year, sadly , but hopefully next year.

"

Ferry for next years TT go on sale this Monday. We'll be hanging on the phone again to secure our 2019 crossing.

By *uckcherryCouple  over a year ago

hull

We know of quite a few swingers that go to rallys..

By *oo7kingMan  over a year ago

wing

Have enjoyed a few meets at the TT over the last few years. Always random and last minute. I wonder what this year will bring

Never been on a rally, only days out, would like to meet up with folk who live near Bradford, Leeds Halifax,Skipton. I would meet you today at tea time x

Durham

"We know of quite a few swingers that go to rallys.."

We know a lot of swingers attend, but the question is do they arrange to meet specifically for a social or a fun weekend with fellow fabsters or is it just going with their biker mates where a meet could prove difficult. We would probably be persuaded to give another rally a go if attending with some fellow swinging couples for the weekend

I don't. Reason is I've quite a number of biker friends all over the UK and further afield. I did have a social arranged once at an event and yes we played under the canvas later that evening... But in public it was treated as purely as casual meet as one would meet anyone at these events.

"We know of quite a few swingers that go to rallys..

We know a lot of swingers attend, but the question is do they arrange to meet specifically for a social or a fun weekend with fellow fabsters or is it just going with their biker mates where a meet could prove difficult. We would probably be persuaded to give another rally a go if attending with some fellow swinging couples for the weekend"

We’re no experts, but suspect it may be a mix of both. We’re not keen with other biker mates around and for that matter being under canvas doesn’t feel much fun for swinging. Guess I’m getting to an age where I like to swing in comfort. Yep I’m (MrsC) hard work , or so he tells me!

So yes

I do

"

Sheep dinna count xXx

We go to our local MAG rally in Fleetwood Lancashire every year, never seen any swingers there tho

You should all come to bresocoudos week 28/8-2/9/18 - bike week here in Cap d'Agde. They even close roads for a procession! Bonus is fun in the sun guaranteed. It's on every year

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

We have tried it a few times, especialy at over the edge (which is no more) but usualy end up meeting the locals.

Durham

"You should all come to bresocoudos week 28/8-2/9/18 - bike week here in Cap d'Agde. They even close roads for a procession! Bonus is fun in the sun guaranteed. It's on every year "

Its on our to do list, we have heard bike week is epic

"You should all come to bresocoudos week 28/8-2/9/18 - bike week here in Cap d'Agde. They even close roads for a procession! Bonus is fun in the sun guaranteed. It's on every year

Its on our to do list, we have heard bike week is epic"

We’ve been twice and had a ball. Super fun.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Interesting. Off to google

"You should all come to bresocoudos week 28/8-2/9/18 - bike week here in Cap d'Agde. They even close roads for a procession! Bonus is fun in the sun guaranteed. It's on every year

Its on our to do list, we have heard bike week is epic"

You won't regret it

By *ubbles12312Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Been to lots but never met anyone from here what rally’s do people do

By *andDeeCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

We go to rallies to get away. We’ve gone with friends and camped with friends which is great, but is a bit off putting of a night time when we get horny as not exactly the quietest of couples.

Lots of rallies have also changed over the years from being bikers packing what they can on their bikes and going to more like a cheap family weekend away with the kids in the car with a massive frame tent.

We are going to Perverts in Leather this year and being over18’s only, it will be great to just be adults rather than still being parents looking out for others kids.

Durham

[Removed by poster at 23/05/18 17:59:46]

Durham

"We go to rallies to get away. We’ve gone with friends and camped with friends which is great, but is a bit off putting of a night time when we get horny as not exactly the quietest of couples.

Lots of rallies have also changed over the years from being bikers packing what they can on their bikes and going to more like a cheap family weekend away with the kids in the car with a massive frame tent.

We are going to Perverts in Leather this year and being over18’s only, it will be great to just be adults rather than still being parents looking out for others kids."

We stopped going to rallies a couple of years ago. Used to go to pil many years ago when it was awesome, but even that went down hill with the panto's that weren't even adult themed and when Bill n Ben won the fancy dress when all the lovely people were dressed in fetish n Frolic, that took the biscuit

Rallies are just not the same anymore

Ashford

"We go to rallies to get away. We’ve gone with friends and camped with friends which is great, but is a bit off putting of a night time when we get horny as not exactly the quietest of couples.

Lots of rallies have also changed over the years from being bikers packing what they can on their bikes and going to more like a cheap family weekend

away with the kids in the car with a massive frame tent.

We are going to Perverts in Leather this year and being over18’s only, it will be great to just be adults rather than still being parents looking out for others kids.

We stopped going to rallies a couple of years ago. Used to go to pil many years ago when it was awesome, but even that went down hill with the panto's that weren't even adult themed and when Bill n Ben won the fancy dress when all the lovely people were dressed in fetish n Frolic, that took the biscuit

Rallies are just not the same anymore "

They have changed a lot over the years.

Bike rallies were all bikes with the odd car which was handy for carrying extra kit and beers for a whole group.

But we still have fun and enjoy getting away. Watching bands, meeting friends we’ve known for years. Get d*unk. Do some gyrating on the dance floor and d*unken sex when we fall in to bed.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

weve met a few swingers at rallys, we ride a trike and tow a teardrop caravan which can come in handy, lol. xxx

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Ive met people from Fab and Fet at rally’s but not for swinging. There more the crack and even among bikers emerging from a couple’s tent after some noisy goings on would draw some attention. Not that I would be bothered but couples might wish to be more discrete.

I’m at the Barflys and Oxleathers rally’s next if anyone wants to get the tent shaking!

By *eauville69Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Met a couple at a rally, which was strange as their profile said not looking for single guys lol

By *rsannemacCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

We've played at the pil a couple of times as it's the only rally we do without family members

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

At the last NABs rally wifey and I put on a show without realising it . We forgot to turn the light out in the tent.

Durham

[Removed by poster at 31/05/18 01:35:00]

Durham

"At the last NABs rally wifey and I put on a show without realising it . We forgot to turn the light out in the tent. "

That does happen a lot. One year at stormin we were all sitting around tents having breakfast when this girl unzipped her tent opposite us and started playing with herself with her pants on. One of the lads spoke up and said you'll never be able to please yourself with them on. We all looked at him with anger, thinking she'd now zip her tent up. Oh no he was quite right, she took them off and gave us all a show till she squirted all over.

Ashford

We’re always ‘forgetting’ to turn the light off and close the doors too.

Might have to get a bike

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"Might have to get a bike "

Sounds like a plan.

"weve met a few swingers at rallys, we ride a trike and tow a teardrop caravan which can come in handy, lol. xxx "

Went looking for you at PIL but never found you. Just read this and saw you ride past my tent on the way out!

There’s always the Brescoudos week....

By *iMarried2016Man  over a year ago

Near you

"At the last NABs rally wifey and I put on a show without realising it . We forgot to turn the light out in the tent. "

Damn missed it but was at NABD too.. that lost voice comedy guy won the tv telent thing too he was ace at NABD but didn’t see any frolicks..

Near you

"We’re always ‘forgetting’ to turn the light off and close the doors too. "

Do you ever pitch in the firefield at Farmyard!!! Shout out if soo lol

By *ubbles12312Couple  over a year ago

stockport

"We’re always ‘forgetting’ to turn the light off and close the doors too.

Do you ever pitch in the firefield at Farmyard!!! Shout out if soo lol "

alway go in the field with the campfire also did the NABD

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

We have been to perverts a few times brilliant rally

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

We do non camp fire ahhaha

By *ildflowersMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Ooh, didn’t know about this, might ride down and check it out!

By *ildflowersMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hoping there’ll be some fun at Wheels and Waves in Biarritz next weekend too!

I dont neccessarily go to meet anyone, but if i do its a bonus.

Ashford

Do you ever pitch in the firefield at Farmyard!!! Shout out if soo lol "

Never done Farmyard but that’s not to say we never will. Sounds like a brilliant rally.

Near you

Never done Farmyard but that’s not to say we never will. Sounds like a brilliant rally. "

One of the best... highly recommend it!!

Ashford

Never done Farmyard but that’s not to say we never will. Sounds like a brilliant rally.

One of the best... highly recommend it!! "

And possibly even better if you stumbled across a tent with a light on and doors open in the middle of the night that had a couple fucking each others brains out?

Near you

"

And possibly even better if you stumbled across a tent with a light on and doors open in the middle of the night that had a couple fucking each others brains out? "

Here’s hoping!! Please leave directions on here in the form of “lefts, rights, straight ons and opposite the ?? Flag” starting at the campsite shop!! Hahaha

By *eauville69Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

[Removed by poster at 15/06/18 17:03:05]

» Add a new message to this topic