FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Little secret for bikers

Little secret for bikers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just want let you know that for a lot of us girls when you rumble or whiz past us, watching and hearing you makes our pussy twitch and wonder what it would be like to straddle the back of a bike holding on to you and feeling the vibrations between our legs as we feel the adrenaline build up in our bodies. Plus you boys are sexy as fuck. Especially the Hells Angels /Biker Gang, Racer and Biker Daddy types.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad you think that way. Want to ride pass you one day now. My bike is loud.

By *udith55TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

A natural born female makes a wonderful pillion even if they don't really like riding but a TV riding pillion is scary they do seem to like to take control. Nothing more scary than having the pillion decide that she wants to go left when you're intending to go right.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A natural born female makes a wonderful pillion even if they don't really like riding but a TV riding pillion is scary they do seem to like to take control. Nothing more scary than having the pillion decide that she wants to go left when you're intending to go right."

Not sure where you got that from? As for me I never like to take control. I'm a submissive and prefer men who are very dominant and like to tell me what to do. I tend to find that most bikers are very dominant and masculine by their nature.

By *heDeliveryManMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Makes me wanna get my fireblade back again

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"A natural born female makes a wonderful pillion even if they don't really like riding but a TV riding pillion is scary they do seem to like to take control. Nothing more scary than having the pillion decide that she wants to go left when you're intending to go right."
i ride a trike, so don,t have that problem

By *udith55TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm very submissive when I'm in bed with a man but when I'm riding a bike a more dominant side comes out.

Can't make my mind up which I love more my motorbike or my dresses?

By *nowngMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'm always asking on hear if anyone wants to come out and no 1 dose lol dose it matter what part of Wales ur in

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

"I'm very submissive when I'm in bed with a man but when I'm riding a bike a more dominant side comes out.

Can't make my mind up which I love more my motorbike or my dresses?"

I completely agree. When I'm riding my bike I think it's the best thing in the world.

When I'm dressed and having sex that's also the best thing in the world???

» Add a new message to this topic