FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > What the fuck

What the fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Where did this come from. Somebody please tell me it's new and I've not lost the plot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Manchester

Just seen other thread

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

Been here a while now. Someone doesn’t scroll to the bottom of the forum lists very often.........

Manchester

"Been here a while now. Someone doesn’t scroll to the bottom of the forum lists very often......... "

They keep me locked up in the lounge. Basterds

by 'ere

"Been here a while now. Someone doesn’t scroll to the bottom of the forum lists very often.........

They keep me locked up in the lounge. Basterds "

Picked the locks on the handcuffs did you??

Manchester

"Been here a while now. Someone doesn’t scroll to the bottom of the forum lists very often.........

Picked the locks on the handcuffs did you?? "

No I didn't need to I realised they're all car drivers all I had to do was stand up and walk nobody would see me

by 'ere

No I didn't need to I realised they're all car drivers all I had to do was stand up and walk nobody would see me "

And was that with a hi viz jacket and a torch shining towards them too??

Manchester

No I didn't need to I realised they're all car drivers all I had to do was stand up and walk nobody would see me

And was that with a hi viz jacket and a torch shining towards them too?? "

No no I didn't want to make a fuss just the stander issue flare gun and whistle.

by 'ere

And was that with a hi viz jacket and a torch shining towards them too??

No no I didn't want to make a fuss just the stander issue flare gun and whistle. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Where did this come from. Somebody please tell me it's new and I've not lost the plot. "

I must congratulate you on your profile. Most amusing.

by 'ere

"Where did this come from. Somebody please tell me it's new and I've not lost the plot.

I must congratulate you on your profile. Most amusing. "

That actually made me have a look too and have to admit, it’s a bloody good one - just a shame most people don’t actaully bother reading why they say hahaha

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We got this part of the forum up and running about 8 months ago. Can't beleive you didn't see the thread i put up for support. Well we got that support and after i messaged admin they agreed there was enough support. Created it for us and said it was temporary and it would stay if it got used enough. Well here we are and the biker section gets used so hopefully its here to stay. Without all the support from our fellow Swinging Bikers it wouldn't be here so lets make sure it continues to be the place for us biker swinging community

Manchester

"Where did this come from. Somebody please tell me it's new and I've not lost the plot.

I must congratulate you on your profile. Most amusing. "

Why thank you kind lady. I'd like to return the complement but well your being all murderous and playing peak a boo.

Manchester

Why thank you kind lady. I'd like to return the complement but well your being all murderous and playing peak a boo. "

Murderous wtf mistirous

Manchester

That actually made me have a look too and have to admit, it’s a bloody good one - just a shame most people don’t actaully bother reading why they say hahaha "

Nods

Manchester

"We got this part of the forum up and running about 8 months ago. Can't beleive you didn't see the thread i put up for support. Well we got that support and after i messaged admin they agreed there was enough support. Created it for us and said it was temporary and it would stay if it got used enough. Well here we are and the biker section gets used so hopefully its here to stay. Without all the support from our fellow Swinging Bikers it wouldn't be here so lets make sure it continues to be the place for us biker swinging community "

Nope it must have totally passed me by. I've been here years and suggested the same but never even got a reply so well done you. I'm sure I'll not be a stranger. Now where my spot gonna be hmmmm

Durham

"We got this part of the forum up and running about 8 months ago. Can't beleive you didn't see the thread i put up for support. Well we got that support and after i messaged admin they agreed there was enough support. Created it for us and said it was temporary and it would stay if it got used enough. Well here we are and the biker section gets used so hopefully its here to stay. Without all the support from our fellow Swinging Bikers it wouldn't be here so lets make sure it continues to be the place for us biker swinging community

Nope it must have totally passed me by. I've been here years and suggested the same but never even got a reply so well done you. I'm sure I'll not be a stranger. Now where my spot gonna be hmmmm "

We did need the support first. Post got 80 to 90 hits in 3 days so that is what convinced admin it was viable so the support of others is what got us all our own biker section. Just getting folk to scroll past the UK section to find it. Like you though, more are finding it every month. Happy posting Mr Fireblade

Manchester

"We got this part of the forum up and running about 8 months ago. Can't beleive you didn't see the thread i put up for support. Well we got that support and after i messaged admin they agreed there was enough support. Created it for us and said it was temporary and it would stay if it got used enough. Well here we are and the biker section gets used so hopefully its here to stay. Without all the support from our fellow Swinging Bikers it wouldn't be here so lets make sure it continues to be the place for us biker swinging community

Nope it must have totally passed me by. I've been here years and suggested the same but never even got a reply so well done you. I'm sure I'll not be a stranger. Now where my spot gonna be hmmmm

We did need the support first. Post got 80 to 90 hits in 3 days so that is what convinced admin it was viable so the support of others is what got us all our own biker section. Just getting folk to scroll past the UK section to find it. Like you though, more are finding it every month. Happy posting Mr Fireblade "

It quote litroly was by chance I flicked down to. Don't worry though I'll soon spread the Goss

Manchester

We did need the support first. Post got 80 to 90 hits in 3 days so that is what convinced admin it was viable so the support of others is what got us all our own biker section. Just getting folk to scroll past the UK section to find it. Like you though, more are finding it every month. Happy posting Mr Fireblade "

Oh yes and it's blade or bladey. Mr fireblade is my dad

Durham

We did need the support first. Post got 80 to 90 hits in 3 days so that is what convinced admin it was viable so the support of others is what got us all our own biker section. Just getting folk to scroll past the UK section to find it. Like you though, more are finding it every month. Happy posting Mr Fireblade

Oh yes and it's blade or bladey. Mr fireblade is my dad "

Has he sold his blade too? I have 4 bikes so if I used them all as a user name it would sound awesome. Mrs F has only one

Manchester

Has he sold his blade too? I have 4 bikes so if I used them all as a user name it would sound awesome. Mrs F has only one"

Yep I can imagine. It was only 1 of them last minute things to and ment to change it if we stayed I was a couple then. That was 7ish years ago and it's kinda stuck now.

Durham

Has he sold his blade too? I have 4 bikes so if I used them all as a user name it would sound awesome. Mrs F has only one

Yep I can imagine. It was only 1 of them last minute things to and ment to change it if we stayed I was a couple then. That was 7ish years ago and it's kinda stuck now. "

Best bike I ever had. My triumph explorer 1200 I have just bought the other month is dam good. Think this is 2nd best bike av had

Why thank you kind lady. I'd like to return the complement but well your being all murderous and playing peak a boo. "

I'm in hiding for a short while........I'll come back out when it's safe.

Why thank you kind lady. I'd like to return the complement but well your being all murderous and playing peak a boo.

Murderous wtf mistirous "

To be fair I am murderous most days.

Durham

Murderous wtf mistirous

To be fair I am murderous most days. "

Manchester

Yep I can imagine. It was only 1 of them last minute things to and ment to change it if we stayed I was a couple then. That was 7ish years ago and it's kinda stuck now.

Best bike I ever had. My triumph explorer 1200 I have just bought the other month is dam good. Think this is 2nd best bike av had "

I can't even ride at the minute I broke my wrist 4 weeks ago at work. I've a MRI booked in 2 weeks but I've had it waiting now. Thankfully I've private health care so hopefully get the scan in next couple of days then operation on hand. Be nice to be able to cut my own food up again

Manchester

I'm in hiding for a short while........I'll come back out when it's safe. "

I'll be waiting

Manchester

Murderous wtf mistirous

To be fair I am murderous most days. "

On 2nd thought maybe not

Manchester

Oh if any of you are up for a social and coming to Manchester us lounge lizards have a big 1 planned in Dec go look in the meets section. It's booked up right now but loads always drop out so get yourselves on the reserve list and come meet me and the other reprobate. This will be my 5th and by fuck it's a riot.

Durham

"Oh if any of you are up for a social and coming to Manchester us lounge lizards have a big 1 planned in Dec go look in the meets section. It's booked up right now but loads always drop out so get yourselves on the reserve list and come meet me and the other reprobate. This will be my 5th and by fuck it's a riot."

Sounds interesting. Slowly running out of pennies. Been doing so much of late. Got a few plans for November. Only plans for Dec is to go get Christmas presents up to now. Stir crazy will set in so some plans will come to fruition. Derbyshire and Blackpool for after the big day and NYE

"Oh if any of you are up for a social and coming to Manchester us lounge lizards have a big 1 planned in Dec go look in the meets section. It's booked up right now but loads always drop out so get yourselves on the reserve list and come meet me and the other reprobate. This will be my 5th and by fuck it's a riot."

Hope you’re working on your time management and navigation skills in the run up Bladey please

Manchester

"Oh if any of you are up for a social and coming to Manchester us lounge lizards have a big 1 planned in Dec go look in the meets section. It's booked up right now but loads always drop out so get yourselves on the reserve list and come meet me and the other reprobate. This will be my 5th and by fuck it's a riot.

Hope you’re working on your time management and navigation skills in the run up Bladey please "

And this is the lady to see about it. Now if only she'd stop moaning at me we might as well be married

"Oh if any of you are up for a social and coming to Manchester us lounge lizards have a big 1 planned in Dec go look in the meets section. It's booked up right now but loads always drop out so get yourselves on the reserve list and come meet me and the other reprobate. This will be my 5th and by fuck it's a riot.

Hope you’re working on your time management and navigation skills in the run up Bladey please

And this is the lady to see about it. Now if only she'd stop moaning at me we might as well be married "

Haha lets just go on holiday instead

Manchester

And this is the lady to see about it. Now if only she'd stop moaning at me we might as well be married

Haha lets just go on holiday instead "

Sounds like a plan

» Add a new message to this topic