FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > I wonder

I wonder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Ok so as some of you will know I've only recently found the bike forum I'm normally found in the lounge chatting some kinda bollex or other and I was wondering if we could pair a couple of us single Pringles up. So if your a single biker looking to pair up post in on here and maybe pm the 1 that takes your fancy. Say a little about what your looking for a hook up A relationship or anything inbetween. Myself well I've been here quite some time and done my time with the hook up bla bla so although I'm not atively looking for a relationship I'm not closed to it. I am however bored with the whole 1 night thing. So let's see what happens and good luck 1 and all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to get to know someone. I'm predominantly social, but certainly not adverse to fun. Generally I would meet some one socially first before anything else happened. I have to have a level of attraction before things have a chance of moving on. Beyond that who knows !!

Looking at those who have posted on the forum. Might work if your seeking other men :-0

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Looking at those who have posted on the forum. Might work if your seeking other men :-0"

"Looking at those who have posted on the forum. Might work if your seeking other men :-0"

im not seeking other men, obviously i will chat to fellas, we are social beings are we not ? but im defo straight straight, not fab straight !

» Add a new message to this topic