FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > MATLOCK

MATLOCK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entleman.k OP   Man  over a year ago

closer than you know.

might take a ride out to matlock on Sunday, if weather holds out, if anyone wants to meet for a coffee will be there around midday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll be in Welsh Wales. With my hot water bottle if weather prediction is correct.

By *DFL6828Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Refuse to go up their now as the last 2 or 3 times their has been a police op pulling bikes, cos they have nothing better to do .

closer than you know.

"I'll be in Welsh Wales. With my hot water bottle if weather prediction is correct."
is there any other Wales besides Welsh?

"I'll be in Welsh Wales. With my hot water bottle if weather prediction is correct.is there any other Wales besides Welsh? "

They probably have the equivalent of the plastic paddy. So yes...proper Wales...foreign language Wales. Love it I do.

closer than you know.

It has been a while since I've been there myself, they just started charging to park your bikes back then.

closer than you know.

"I'll be in Welsh Wales. With my hot water bottle if weather prediction is correct.is there any other Wales besides Welsh?

They probably have the equivalent of the plastic paddy. So yes...proper Wales...foreign language Wales. Love it I do."

you off to Wales just for the day or staying longer.?

"I'll be in Welsh Wales. With my hot water bottle if weather prediction is correct.is there any other Wales besides Welsh?

They probably have the equivalent of the plastic paddy. So yes...proper Wales...foreign language Wales. Love it I do.you off to Wales just for the day or staying longer.?"

Down there for the weekend.

"It has been a while since I've been there myself, they just started charging to park your bikes back then. "

I heard they stopped this, but dont know if its true. I had to pay last time i went.

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

You don't have to pay to park at side of road but limited time,so move bike 're park

No probs.you do have to pay in car park, so if you get a parking bay 3-4 bikes in it ,one ticket cheap as chips

closer than you know.

"You don't have to pay to park at side of road but limited time,so move bike 're park

No probs.you do have to pay in car park, so if you get a parking bay 3-4 bikes in it ,one ticket cheap as chips "

» Add a new message to this topic