FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Hayabusa

Hayabusa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rumph650 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Close to buying a Busa for a bit of short touring and still hitting the bends. I've never ridden one what are your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unglebook40Man  over a year ago

hull

I bought one to sell on a couple of years ago... Still got it. Best all round bike I've had, powerful, a doddle to ride as sat in not on if you get my drift, all day comfort and regularly get 40mpg touring. Seriously underated bike for the money. Did I mention its powerful

Go for a test ride

By *ireblade07Couple  over a year ago

redditch

Too long for me and I found the turn in a bit slow,I only had it for a couple of days to fit a Scottoiler, I rode it up to the midlands from Somerset the back way. A power full bike.

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

I got a Gen 1 for sale atm. Silver 02 with lots of work done and all the right mods..

There great bikes but buy one that has had money spent as it will end up costing you in consumables.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have the Bking (same engine) fantastic bikes

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

"I got a Gen 1 for sale atm. Silver 02 with lots of work done and all the right mods..

There great bikes but buy one that has had money spent as it will end up costing you in consumables. "

Just added a pic on our profile, close to you if you wanted to nose over one.

Good bikes heavy but it's quite low down cofg can wear tyres fast along with c& s kit unless you use good quality kit gen 2 is 1340 cc gen 1 is 1298 but bottom end is stronger ride one first

Cardiff

That's a nice looking machine

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Had a gen1 new in 99,Had I not lobbed it down the road I would have been selling it after about eight months, great bike but I found it made me lazy & growing up on 2t's I preferred bikes you need to dance on the pedal to get the best out of them.

Still the fastest point to point bike I've ever owned though.

S

Cardiff

I've looked at loads and keep coming back to a 17 plate gen 2 that I started out looking at, I didn't want to spend that much on one but the others are either super high miles or too close to the price not to spend the extra.

By *iker 2Man  over a year ago

fermoy

Sold my one last year had it since 2000 traveled all over Europe on it great on the motorway but a killer up in the alps its a heavy motor in traffic. Still miss mine was a very reliable machine sold it as was beginning to deteriorate .i am 5'6" and managed it seat height wise but was a bit of a stretch on the arm's. But still the best bike i ever had.

I love the reasoning behind the name.

Previous fastest production bike was Honda's Super Blackbird. Suzuki were taking the piss calling it the Hayabusa, it's the name of a Japanese bird of prey that hunts and eats Blackbirds.

» Add a new message to this topic