FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Yet another bike

Yet another bike

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icksfocus OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

Bought another bike today. A little 1990 Honda cbr400rr. Don’t need it but was very very cheap so couldn’t refuse it. Had one before and was good for upsetting people on track days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lancmangecplCouple  over a year ago

farnborough

Lucky git!

Shame you can’t put pictures up on here

Love the old 90s bikes....

Pontefract

Pm’d you with pic of it

By *sh6866Man  over a year ago

halifax

Persuading my lad to get something like this for his first bike, or the vfr/rvf type.

Went on a zxr400 and it fair surprised me....bit cramped though and i'm only 5'6

Pontefract

"Persuading my lad to get something like this for his first bike, or the vfr/rvf type.

Went on a zxr400 and it fair surprised me....bit cramped though and i'm only 5'6

"

They are an ideal first bike. Bit cramped yes but not uncomfortable and I’m 5 foot 9. RVF is far superior to the vfr. But if I was going to get a vfr it would be the NC30

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Bought another bike today. A little 1990 Honda cbr400rr. Don’t need it but was very very cheap so couldn’t refuse it. Had one before and was good for upsetting people on track days "

I do a bit of buying/selling & had a CB1 400 earlier in the year, kept hold of it for longer than I should have as it was so much fun to ride & like the vfr400 the camgear noise is a little addictive. Enjoy the CBR

S

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bought another bike today. A little 1990 Honda cbr400rr. Don’t need it but was very very cheap so couldn’t refuse it. Had one before and was good for upsetting people on track days

I do a bit of buying/selling & had a CB1 400 earlier in the year, kept hold of it for longer than I should have as it was so much fun to ride & like the vfr400 the camgear noise is a little addictive. Enjoy the CBR

S"

Hubby still got his NC30 race bike loves it not racing at the moment but can't bare to part with it loves the bike to bits

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Bought another bike today. A little 1990 Honda cbr400rr. Don’t need it but was very very cheap so couldn’t refuse it. Had one before and was good for upsetting people on track days

S

Hubby still got his NC30 race bike loves it not racing at the moment but can't bare to part with it loves the bike to bits "

S

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

It's a shame the 400's never continued, over time and development they would be close to 100 rwhp by now.

Can't beat the 400's for grin factor I've had my nc30 for 21yrs and it still puts a smile on my face

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Persuading my lad to get something like this for his first bike, or the vfr/rvf type.

They are an ideal first bike. Bit cramped yes but not uncomfortable and I’m 5 foot 9. RVF is far superior to the vfr. But if I was going to get a vfr it would be the NC30 "

Mrs F had the NC30 she loved it

Pontefract

Mrs F has very good taste

Would be nice to be able to post pics in the forum's as I'm just rebuilding my bike

Not sure if anyone would be interested though lol

My stable at the moment includes a 96 Guzzi caifornia 1100i. Virago 535. (For sale) a motograzilla cheeky boy and a push bike with a 80cc engine

I had many nc23 and nc29 400rr loved them both . Didn't like the zzr400 . Grin factor kr1s 250 wow . Then aprilia rs 250 amazing both of kit worth a fortune now wish I still had any of them 2 stroke bikes were so much fun

Pontefract

"I had many nc23 and nc29 400rr loved them both . Didn't like the zzr400 . Grin factor kr1s 250 wow . Then aprilia rs 250 amazing both of kit worth a fortune now wish I still had any of them 2 stroke bikes were so much fun "

Raced a tzr250 this year

Still have a Rd350ypvs hybrid

» Add a new message to this topic