FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Liverpool learning

Liverpool learning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ut_pierced_cock OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

So currently I'm trying to fill my licence, just done my rigid lorry and should be doing my artic next week.

I'm from Northern Ireland but done those tests there, I live in Liverpool, so would I be wise doing the bike test there considering I don't know the roads as well and secondly who would you recommend if I was to take bike lessons in Liverpool?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ut_pierced_cock OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

No one any advice on who to use

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"No one any advice on who to use "

I can’t give advice it was years ago when I passed my test. Everything has changed since then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No one any advice on who to use

I can’t give advice it was years ago when I passed my test. Everything has changed since then "

I passed mine in 1970 so I think it might be a little different now lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

I (her) got my full licence a couple of years ago but down south. Have a look for MCIAC accredited schools and see what off road facilities they use for your mod 1 training. Have a chat with a couple of schools to compare. As for local knowledge for mod 2 not convinced it makes a huge difference. As part of your practice they will probably take you on some roads used on the tests. Not knowing the roads often means you take more notice of the signs. Most importantly enjoy it!

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

"No one any advice on who to use

I can’t give advice it was years ago when I passed my test. Everything has changed since then

I passed mine in 1970 so I think it might be a little different now lol"

when i did mine i road round the block by the chippy 4 times while the examiner filled his face ah the good old days lol

By *ibbleyanutsMan  over a year ago

Eastwood /Leigh on sea

All changed now for sure...passed mine back in 1980. Twice round the block in opposite directions and the slowest emergency stop ever. He passed me and I celebrated with a wheelie away from the test centre....happy days lol.

By *illo0069Man  over a year ago

litherland

If your in liverpool easyrider have a decent rep, i passed my test with almax by the hen and chickens couldnt fault them

» Add a new message to this topic