FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > TT 2019 part 2

TT 2019 part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and B OP   Couple  over a year ago

Durham

Not long now till we all watch the most amazing motorcycle road race in the world. Only 4 months to wait

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ill be there too!

Part 2 up and running I see

Durham

"Part 2 up and running I see"

Oh yes. There were some good posts in the last thread. All have to have their ferry paid by end of Feb so that will cause a kerfuffle, Dick Turpin and highway robbery

By *uckaroo BanzaiCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere nice

"Part 2 up and running I see

Oh yes. There were some good posts in the last thread. All have to have their ferry paid by end of Feb so that will cause a kerfuffle, Dick Turpin and highway robbery "

"I'm at quarter Bridge from sometime around 1st till 7th. You'll find me watching racing, sunbathing (weather permitting) or inebriated/polaxed (local gestapo permitting) "

We sail out week before you 2 and leave couple of days later than you. Stopping at a friends house not far from Quarter Bridge

I'm solo. Wife declined the trip as it was originally a two week jaunt and she didn't want to camp plus her thing is motogp. Personally for camping I have the advantage of more comforts without a pillion

Durham

Oh yes. There were some good posts in the last thread. All have to have their ferry paid by end of Feb so that will cause a kerfuffle, Dick Turpin and highway robbery

"I'm at quarter Bridge from sometime around 1st till 7th. You'll find me watching racing, sunbathing (weather permitting) or inebriated/polaxed (local gestapo permitting) "

We sail out week before you 2 and leave couple of days later than you. Stopping at a friends house not far from Quarter Bridge

I'm solo. Wife declined the trip as it was originally a two week jaunt and she didn't want to camp plus her thing is motogp. Personally for camping I have the advantage of more comforts without a pillion "

We love camping at the Rugby club. The sound of the bikes racing by and the whole ambience of the location. Some of the pics on our profile were took camping there. This year we are stopping at a friends house. Hope the weather is as good as last year for all you campers

By *redator888Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

Just got our ferry paid for 8 days in the Iom hope it’s as good as last year plenty of sun and sex

Result hope the weather is as good this year

All paid up goin over in a campervan 29th to 5th

By *naconda 87Couple  over a year ago

Derry

Well be there, 1st till the 8th of June..

Lookin forward to meeting some new faces..

I live locally and can not wait for the waves of people and bikes to start arriving. Atmosphere is great!

Durham

"Well be there, 1st till the 8th of June..

Lookin forward to meeting some new faces.. "

Hopefully going to sort out some sort of social meet up for all of us here. See what interest we get

Sounds like a good plan

Durham

"Sounds like a good plan"

At this moment in time it's looking like to many single men and not enough couples so we'll see

By *pringbok95Couple  over a year ago

Limavady

Looking forward to another great 2 weeks

By *oris2320Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I'll be at the TT for the fortnight.

I'll be in Peel and Marshalling in Kirk Michael.

I'll also be in Northern Ireland for the Tandragee100

Somewhere nice

"Looking forward to another great 2 weeks "

Might have to get my wife to lay over me blade

Somewhere nice

I'm solo. Wife declined the trip as it was originally a two week jaunt and she didn't want to camp plus her thing is motogp. Personally for camping I have the advantage of more comforts without a pillion "

Was that just a ploy to make me rummage through your pics lol

I live it every day lol

Durham

I'm solo. Wife declined the trip as it was originally a two week jaunt and she didn't want to camp plus her thing is motogp. Personally for camping I have the advantage of more comforts without a pillion

Was that just a ploy to make me rummage through your pics lol "

That's what they are there for

in paddock as usual

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Splash and dash 3 nighter all paid up

And she’s more excited than I am just need her to say come on i fancy a little naughty fun and we’re sorted

I'm taking part this year

Durham

"I'm taking part this year "

Stay safe buddy. Don't be a hero first time, if it is your first TT that is.

Durham

Another month closer

Durham

Part 2 not a busy as part 1 was. Everyone has gone quiet

Mid-Cheshire

Its time to pay the balance on the Ferries, don’t forget fabbers.

But those of you who haven’t booked get yourselves ready for the unpaid tickets

We’re out 4th to the 11th stay at silly moo’s with the lads anyone else over that way? It’s most of our first TT’s with one older hand at the island. Really can’t wait for a full week away with the lads and the bikes.

Durham

"We’re out 4th to the 11th stay at silly moo’s with the lads anyone else over that way? It’s most of our first TT’s with one older hand at the island. Really can’t wait for a full week away with the lads and the bikes."

Stay safe guys and take on board the advice from your mate the old timer. You will all have a great week. How many bikes can you fit on a small Island

By *anxmann55Man  over a year ago

Douglas Isle of man.......

Be Marshalling up Ramsey ...I cannot wait see all the bikers over the atmosphere is brilliant..please be safe where ever you maybe.Boys and girls X manxmann1955.

"Stay safe guys and take on board the advice from your mate the old timer. You will all have a great week. How many bikes can you fit on a small Island "

We will be taking it easy, yeah we are all on big bikes but four of us have families and the other two are good riders who aren’t into trying to be the next Dunlop, it’s more the other wannabe racers of the week who want to be idiots on the roads and lose it into someone else.

Still taking my big camera to hopefully get some good pictures of the riders, my mates and hopefully find some other people who want a few different photos taken. Lol

Would love to be able to share a beer or two with some of the other fab people here while on the island.

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

Im heading over. Wont be going daft at all . But a fab social would great !

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Paid my ferry balance this week. Counting down the days...

"I'm taking part this year "

Good luck! Will be an amazing experience!

"Paid my ferry balance this week. Counting down the days..."

Need a second mortgage for the ferry these days - hence I'm nor marshaling this year

Durham

"Paid my ferry balance this week. Counting down the days...

Need a second mortgage for the ferry these days - hence I'm nor marshaling this year "

The trouble is we are all so addicted, they can charge what they want. To be honest if you want to go to the best party and racing in the world it is going to cost. Without people like you the whole thing won't go ahead. Respect to all the Marshals. They really should give you guys concessions

Great atmosphere here in my isle ..I believe if you Marshall over the period and you travel on the steampacket I'm they give you 10% concession long as you can show everdance...as I'm a manxmann we really could not run the event without the visitors assistance thank you for your support very appreciated folks.

By *esssDanMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Was looking at ferry prices the other night, and that has put me off for this year. Would love to go over sometime.

Might get booking for 2020 now...

That's a pity Dan although you could phone e them here in Doolish isle of ma n headquarters or liverpool heysham can deal with prices

By *otogpcplCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Can't wait!

Hi bikers i live in douglas 5 mins from grandstand any fabbers stuck.. give me a shout.or simply wanna meet at my place for fun pm me cheers tony

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

Whos going when. I could not get all off at work so im 2nd onwards for 3 days.

Cardiff

Is there much to do in between race days? Like is there practice session and stuff? We are going May 30th until June 12th

Durham

"Is there much to do in between race days? Like is there practice session and stuff? We are going May 30th until June 12th"

Practice week is ongoing when you arrive with 1st race on the Saturday after you land on the rock. Most nights at 6pm there is a practice Sunday there is no racing or practice. It's all dependant on the weather. Jurby is a good place to go as some teams do practice up there too. Ramsey have a sprint Sunday and Tuesday. Get down to the sound at the south of the Island it is magical, overlooking Calf of Man in the glass fronted cafe.

You say you don't leave till 12th. Its a strange feeling watching the Island come to a calm, we left on the Sunday last year and it was eary by the time we left. No motorcyle noise or anything, just a thunder of race teams that was left after the masses had gone on the Saturday heading to the ferry.

The whole experience is awesome.

Cardiff

"Is there much to do in between race days? Like is there practice session and stuff? We are going May 30th until June 12th

Practice week is ongoing when you arrive with 1st race on the Saturday after you land on the rock. Most nights at 6pm there is a practice Sunday there is no racing or practice. It's all dependant on the weather. Jurby is a good place to go as some teams do practice up there too. Ramsey have a sprint Sunday and Tuesday. Get down to the sound at the south of the Island it is magical, overlooking Calf of Man in the glass fronted cafe.

You say you don't leave till 12th. Its a strange feeling watching the Island come to a calm, we left on the Sunday last year and it was eary by the time we left. No motorcyle noise or anything, just a thunder of race teams that was left after the masses had gone on the Saturday heading to the ferry.

The whole experience is awesome."

Thanks what happens at the sound? We are staying in Douglass is it far from there?

Durham

"Is there much to do in between race days? Like is there practice session and stuff? We are going May 30th until June 12th

Thanks what happens at the sound? We are staying in Douglass is it far from there?"

We are in Douglas too. Are you on bike? Its a nice little ride to the south of the Island. Past Port St Mary. The sound is a very tranquil place. Seal watching and sometimes the odd whale. Need transport to get there. Some really nice places to explore. Peel and its castle is lovely. Also Moddey Dhoo bike club have their Bike show at Peel on the Thursday of race week

Cardiff

Thanks what happens at the sound? We are staying in Douglass is it far from there?

We are in Douglas too. Are you on bike? Its a nice little ride to the south of the Island. Past Port St Mary. The sound is a very tranquil place. Seal watching and sometimes the odd whale. Need transport to get there. Some really nice places to explore. Peel and its castle is lovely. Also Moddey Dhoo bike club have their Bike show at Peel on the Thursday of race week"

No we are flying over but may be able to borrow a car. The sound and peel look good eh!

Durham

We are in Douglas too. Are you on bike? Its a nice little ride to the south of the Island. Past Port St Mary. The sound is a very tranquil place. Seal watching and sometimes the odd whale. Need transport to get there. Some really nice places to explore. Peel and its castle is lovely. Also Moddey Dhoo bike club have their Bike show at Peel on the Thursday of race week

No we are flying over but may be able to borrow a car. The sound and peel look good eh!"

Be very careful in a car. You won't believe how many bikes there will be flying around. If you want to meet for a drink and pick our brains when you are there let us know.

Cardiff

No we are flying over but may be able to borrow a car. The sound and peel look good eh!

Be very careful in a car. You won't believe how many bikes there will be flying around. If you want to meet for a drink and pick our brains when you are there let us know."

It's ok I ride myself so will be extra vigilant. Probably won't use the car much except for a bit of sightseeing after racing. Yeah may be a good idea thanks.

Newport Pagnell

If you arrive May 30th you will see two nights of practice 6pm-9pm approx. You have the days for sightseeing - if it's your first time over there is plenty to keep you occupied during the day.

Saturday is first race day (Superbike and Sidecar) and there is usually a 2 lap solo practice after the sidecar race.

Sunday is a day off (weather permitting) but it is Mad Sunday and the Simon Andrews Legacy Lap will take place.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday are then race days (again weather permitting). Bad weather can mean no racing on some days or racing spread over every day!

If you're around til the 12th there will be the post TT races on the Billown circuit.

You'll have a blast!

By *phrodite and FunCouple  over a year ago

FRANCE and various UK

First time at the TT for us, but looking forward to it. OH riding up through France and I’m flying in (in bike gear lol) we’ll be there for two weeks staying with friends in Douglas .... hoping for lots of fun

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'm waiting for the marshal list to open up . I emailed them and they said soon

"First time at the TT for us, but looking forward to it. OH riding up through France and I’m flying in (in bike gear lol) we’ll be there for two weeks staying with friends in Douglas .... hoping for lots of fun "

Depending on what fun you are looking for give me a shout

Newport Pagnell

"I'm waiting for the marshal list to open up . I emailed them and they said soon"

Have you marshaled before? I've been thinking about signing on for a session or two.

Newport Pagnell

"First time at the TT for us, but looking forward to it. OH riding up through France and I’m flying in (in bike gear lol) we’ll be there for two weeks staying with friends in Douglas .... hoping for lots of fun "

I tried to mail you but your filters are on.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I'm waiting for the marshal list to open up . I emailed them and they said soon

Have you marshaled before? I've been thinking about signing on for a session or two."

yes but not there. But have plenty of experience

Durham

"I'm waiting for the marshal list to open up . I emailed them and they said soon

Have you marshaled before? I've been thinking about signing on for a session or two. yes but not there. But have plenty of experience "

Hope you get to sign up. Respect to the people who do this, it's not an easy job, Long days.

Newport Pagnell

Have you marshaled before? I've been thinking about signing on for a session or two. yes but not there. But have plenty of experience

Hope you get to sign up. Respect to the people who do this, it's not an easy job, Long days."

The main reason why I haven't done it before and when I do will only do a few sessions is that I love to take photos and the two are mutually exclusive.

Cardiff

"If you arrive May 30th you will see two nights of practice 6pm-9pm approx. You have the days for sightseeing - if it's your first time over there is plenty to keep you occupied during the day.

Saturday is first race day (Superbike and Sidecar) and there is usually a 2 lap solo practice after the sidecar race.

Sunday is a day off (weather permitting) but it is Mad Sunday and the Simon Andrews Legacy Lap will take place.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday are then race days (again weather permitting). Bad weather can mean no racing on some days or racing spread over every day!

If you're around til the 12th there will be the post TT races on the Billown circuit.

You'll have a blast!"

Great thanks. What night are the two practice nights?

Durham

"If you arrive May 30th you will see two nights of practice 6pm-9pm approx. You have the days for sightseeing - if it's your first time over there is plenty to keep you occupied during the day.

You'll have a blast!

Great thanks. What night are the two practice nights?"

I'm sure if you go to official TT site all the times for racing, practice and road closures are there

Cardiff

You'll have a blast!

I'm sure if you go to official TT site all the times for racing, practice and road closures are there"

Can only really find times and dates of race days and qualifying on the site but never mind I am sure we will find all the info we need when we get there. Sorry to ask silly questions.

Durham

You'll have a blast!

I'm sure if you go to official TT site all the times for racing, practice and road closures are there

Can only really find times and dates of race days and qualifying on the site but never mind I am sure we will find all the info we need when we get there. Sorry to ask silly questions."

Not silly. Just it gets very complex with weather sometimes. If weather is all good practice takes place 6pm I think every night of practice week. Race day Saturday roads close, again think 9.30 am with a practice after the days racing roads opening about 5pm. No practice mad Sunday. Again similar to Saturday for Monday and Wednesday racing. Then it's senior day Friday. They can race and close roads any day during race week if needed as weather can change everything. There's always plenty of info via the local radio station designated for TT fortnight. Radios available everywhere to buy to keep you updated. Its all very exciting. Hope that helps a little more

Newport Pagnell

"Great thanks. What night are the two practice nights?"

Sat 25th then Mon 27th - Fri 31st May are practice nights. Roads close at 6pm. Practice starts at 6:20 - 8:50 with roads re-opening at 9pm.

Race days Sat 1st, Mon 3rd, Wed 5th and Fri 7th June. Typically roads closed 10am - 5pm but depends on weather and races running on any particular day.

If practice week is wet then first race day could be run on the Sunday (2nd June) instead (when usually there is no racing). If race week is wet then you can get racing every day to fit it all in.

There are no silly questions. Ask away.

Newport Pagnell

"Can only really find times and dates of race days and qualifying on the site but never mind I am sure we will find all the info we need when we get there. Sorry to ask silly questions."

Qualifying = Practice.

By *tunna13Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I stayed at the rugby club a few years ago and most of been the worst time ever the whole place was flooded with rain was not good so hope this year be better

liverpool

"Can't wait!"
This ur 1st time

Durham

"I stayed at the rugby club a few years ago and most of been the worst time ever the whole place was flooded with rain was not good so hope this year be better "

Whole Island was flooded that year. All the residents were opening up their houses and garages for all the wet and tired campers who had lost their tents and equipment. What a place Isle of Man is. Been going for over 20 years and Mrs F since we got together 16 years ago

Cardiff

"Can't wait! This ur 1st time "

Yes it is!

liverpool

"Can't wait! This ur 1st time

Yes it is!"

you will have such a amazing time there the is so much to do and see just hope the weather is nice

Cardiff

Yes it is! you will have such a amazing time there the is so much to do and see just hope the weather is nice "

Us too. Really looking forward to it.

So jealous of all of you who are going. It's an amazing 2 weeks. Hopefully we will be there next year

Durham

"So jealous of all of you who are going. It's an amazing 2 weeks. Hopefully we will be there next year "

We'll be there next year, reminds me. Find out when ferry goes on sale for 2020 crossing. Thinking it could be Monday 20th May 8.30am

"So jealous of all of you who are going. It's an amazing 2 weeks. Hopefully we will be there next year

We'll be there next year, reminds me. Find out when ferry goes on sale for 2020 crossing. Thinking it could be Monday 20th May 8.30am"

Will keep an eye out for that

The TT launch at the villa marina is on tonight at 8pm if anybody’s interested. think it’s streamed on YouTube if I can remember rightly

All the news on teams, riders etc.

liverpool

Yes it is! you will have such a amazing time there the is so much to do and see just hope the weather is nice

Us too. Really looking forward to it."

have use already booked some wer to stay think am gonna stay on the rugby pitch again it's a nice place and has a bar on aswell for at night

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 20/03/19 23:46:43]

Cardiff

Yes it is! you will have such a amazing time there the is so much to do and see just hope the weather is nice

Us too. Really looking forward to it. have use already booked some wer to stay think am gonna stay on the rugby pitch again it's a nice place and has a bar on aswell for at night "

Yes all sorted!

Limavady

[Removed by poster at 21/03/19 14:15:32]

Limavady

Getting excited all booked bit of a messy sailing but should be worth it. Hopefully see some of you guys over there lol

Durham

"Getting excited all booked bit of a messy sailing but should be worth it. Hopefully see some of you guys over there lol "

We had a 2am from Liverpool last year. Not wanting to do that again. Both good sailings this year. You are both right, excitement is building. We sail out on bank Holiday Monday @ 11am from Liverpool

Limavady

They seem to always have bad times and sailings from Belfast we go out Belfast 3am back via Dublin 7am and the boats are always jammed. Its the same every year but the TT makes up for it.

I’m on the 11oclock out of Liverpool first Saturday can’t wait

We can't fuckin wait!!

Durham

"We can't fuckin wait!!"

Counting down the weeks now

By *londie and him 1Couple  over a year ago

NORTH west

we go over on the 20th and there for 4 weeks happy days , if anyone fancies a social while we are over there pm us x

We go out on the 3rd and back on the 10th (I think) staying at moo’s camping field would be happy to meet up with anyone from fab for a social beer and chat about bike and more. Feel free to DM me and say hi.

Durham

55 days till we sail (if my maths is correct )

62 days 22 hours until we sail..... not that I’m counting

Im living on the isle. Lots of work going on at the grandstand! Anyone fancy a social/meet pm me

liverpool

"we go over on the 20th and there for 4 weeks happy days , if anyone fancies a social while we are over there pm us x"
use r very lucky haha going for 4 weeks I would love that

By *ilflovercMan  over a year ago

Newtownards

Lets hope it sunny like last few years , we camping up at football pitches besides nobles , great spot there clean facilities if anyone still needing somewhere to stay !! Leaving belfast on Sat 1st till Sat 8th , counting the days till back in the rock ??

By *aveyIOM1970Man  over a year ago

douglas

Looking forward to our island welcoming you all again. x

Local guy for tt. Would love to see some new faces while over

Cant send message to u privately but happy ro meet for social drinks if keen

By *rezMan  over a year ago

Mungret

Guys sorry to bug in. Im going there for few days.

Can i buy there any moto gear? Leathers etc? Have they any stalls any good prices?

Durham

"Guys sorry to bug in. Im going there for few days.

Can i buy there any moto gear? Leathers etc? Have they any stalls any good prices?"

Always pop up shops in the main shopping street in Douglas. Always some bargains to be had

By *rezMan  over a year ago

Mungret

"Guys sorry to bug in. Im going there for few days.

Can i buy there any moto gear? Leathers etc? Have they any stalls any good prices?

Always pop up shops in the main shopping street in Douglas. Always some bargains to be had"

Oh ok. Thank you

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm so jealous....

I would love to go x

Durham

"I'm so jealous....

I would love to go x"

You know you are welcome xx

douglas

"I'm so jealous....

I would love to go x

You know you are welcome xx"

Go for it x

Ive got 2 spare rooms in Douglas if anyone stuck. 5 mins from grandstand, 5 mins from bushys

By *arcy and mrs xCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Less than 50 days ??

Durham

"Less than 50 days ??"

Must be as excited as us two and we go every year

By *arcy and mrs xCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

I (male) go every year and go to manxgp every year

Durham

[Removed by poster at 12/04/19 10:37:10]

Durham

We are looking for some like minded couples to have a giggle and some drinks with over the two weeks. We sail there bank Holiday Monday and return Saturday after senior day Friday.

I’m down to 50 days until we leave. Can’t wait totally getting over excited to get to the island and have a laugh with the boys and a few beers.

Hopefully bump into a few people from here for a beer as well.

Just look out for ‘tiddle wave’ on the back of my top. Mate made us hoodies for the trip and miss spelled ‘tidal wave’ so now i’m a little wave not a big one lol

By *aughtyonexxMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Cant wait.. Head out on the 1st—9th. Taking the wife and would definitely like a social..

By *ider500Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

We go on the 24 and stay for practice week can't wait

By *ove and lifeCouple  over a year ago

bolton

Any chance a group of couples could meet up for a social.. I am so excited (for the racing). Ooh and the possibility of a good old fashioned get together..

Newport Pagnell

Getting closer now...excitement building.

Durham

We are off to Blackpool this weekend for a party. On our return we are going to start to pack for TT. We are a tad excited. 5 weeks yesterday and we'll be sailing to the rock

We are there for race week returning Saturday. Cannot wait fingers crossed for weather like last year as we are camping

Durham

"We are there for race week returning Saturday. Cannot wait fingers crossed for weather like last year as we are camping"

We camped last year. Mrs F did plenty topless sunbathing outside the tent. She attracted a fair bit of attention. Fingers crossed for good weather again for all those camping this year

Newport Pagnell

Only ever done camping at the TT.

Hi fabbers its getting closer to the edge !! Not long now, looking forward to meeting some fab bijers !!

Durham

Don't get left behind for TT 2020, Ferry places goes on sale Monday 20th May @ 8.30am

douglas

"Don't get left behind for TT 2020, Ferry places goes on sale Monday 20th May @ 8.30am "

Gosh I never knew how far in advance they go on sale x

Durham

"Don't get left behind for TT 2020, Ferry places goes on sale Monday 20th May @ 8.30am

Gosh I never knew how far in advance they go on sale x"

We are booked for following year before we even get there now. Used to be if you were at TT you could book via terminal and the remainder would be released to the masses after TT was finished so could book for following year while on the Island. Now have to get through on phone or via website, which is a test of anyones patients. Phone engaged for hours and Web site constantly crashing. Oh such fun ahead on 20th

By *redator888Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

Just got the bike taxed it would be nice to get some nice weather again so we can do some more naked sun bathing again let us know if you want to catch us so we can let you know where we are

"We are there for race week returning Saturday. Cannot wait fingers crossed for weather like last year as we are camping

We camped last year. Mrs F did plenty topless sunbathing outside the tent. She attracted a fair bit of attention. Fingers crossed for good weather again for all those camping this year "

Are you guys camping again. Are there any other couples camping this year

Durham

"We are there for race week returning Saturday. Cannot wait fingers crossed for weather like last year as we are camping

We camped last year. Mrs F did plenty topless sunbathing outside the tent. She attracted a fair bit of attention. Fingers crossed for good weather again for all those camping this year

Are you guys camping again. Are there any other couples camping this year"

We are staying with a friend. We do have fab friends camping though.

By *naconda 87Couple  over a year ago

Derry

Lookin forward to it

Cardiff

Any body out there yet?

NORTH west

we arrive on the 20th may until 14th june staying at ballaugh bridge next to the raven pub if you want to meet up pm us

By *teve4001Man  over a year ago

douglas

Would love to meet for chat sometime

douglas

Looking forward to this year, anyone want to meet up, drop us a message. Social and can accommodate x

bolton

We are organising a social for COUPLES ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS. If interest please message us. Social will be Tues 4th June venue to be revealed nearer the time.

Durham

"We are organising a social for COUPLES ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS. If interest please message us. Social will be Tues 4th June venue to be revealed nearer the time. "

We are in..... 3 weeks tomorrow and we'll be sailing the Irish Sea to the Rock. Straight into Caff in Douglas on arrival for dinner.

Cardiff

Can't wait!

By *ez51Man  over a year ago

peel

local bi guy here very interested in meeting singles and couples for fun, into most things and just love biker girls.

By *hloversCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside & Isle of Man

"Any body out there yet?"

We are pretty often.......but then we've a house there!!

Merseyside & Isle of Man

"we arrive on the 20th may until 14th june staying at ballaugh bridge next to the raven pub if you want to meet up pm us"

Nice social with you in 2017 at the Rosemount pub and you did agree to ring us after racing on 6 June 2018 as well but never did and in the meantime you appear to have blocked us for reasons which may forever be unexplained.......but never mind!! Enjoy your TT19

Cardiff

"Any body out there yet?

We are pretty often.......but then we've a house there!!"

I remember you saying in your email. You have friends visiting too?

Merseyside & Isle of Man

"Any body out there yet?

I remember you saying in your email. You have friends visiting too? "

We've 2 couples staying with us this year guys. Have tried most years to find local couples to play with but it's almost impossible so have started to import them.....lol!!

Cardiff

"Any body out there yet?

I remember you saying in your email. You have friends visiting too?

We've 2 couples staying with us this year guys. Have tried most years to find local couples to play with but it's almost impossible so have started to import them.....lol!! "

Lol. No doesn't seem to be much going on over there I bet they are looking forward to it!

Durham

"we arrive on the 20th may until 14th june staying at ballaugh bridge next to the raven pub if you want to meet up pm us"

Ok ok ..... stop rubbing it in you two on how long you are on the lovely Island, not like we are jealous or anything. _ove and life organising a couples social is looking promising.

bolton

SOCIAL ON TUESDAY 4TH of race week. It's strictly couples only, contact us for an invite. Venue to be disclosed nearer the day.

NORTH west

lets have a good one mate looking forward to it ....

liverpool

Looks like I'm going to be on my own since everyone wanting couples haha

Cardiff

Three weeks Friday we fly over!! Can not wait now.

Durham

"SOCIAL ON TUESDAY 4TH of race week. It's strictly couples only, contact us for an invite. Venue to be disclosed nearer the day. "

This is looking good. Get your names down lovely couples.

Newport Pagnell

"Just got the bike taxed it would be nice to get some nice weather again so we can do some more naked sun bathing again let us know if you want to catch us so we can let you know where we are "

I'd love to "catch you" but your profile says you're looking for couples not singles. Oh, well!

NORTH west

10 days and we'll be on the rock woohoo

douglas

The island is looking gorgeous this morning

Cardiff

Hope this weather stays around for race week!

By *aughtyonexxMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Let's hope so!! Cant wait to get on the island again.. X

Blackburn

9 more sleeps

Durham

"9 more sleeps "

12 more sleeps for us

NORTH west

7 more for us

Cardiff

"9 more sleeps

12 more sleeps for us "

Too many for us!! 17 sleeps boooo!

NORTH west

lol it will soon pass

Durham

"9 more sleeps

12 more sleeps for us

Too many for us!! 17 sleeps boooo!"

We'll tell all to wait till you get there, before starting to enjoy

Mid-Cheshire

Its getting to feel a bit like TT

Lets hope this weather lasts out.

I Really Really cant wait!

Where’s everyones fav viewing point!

(Im talking about the races before the smut starts!)

I like the Creg straight and Hillberry

Bottom of Bray is always funny watching first Timers too

Durham

[Removed by poster at 14/05/19 22:06:24]

Durham

Definitely up the way to kates at the Creg. Can't beat it. We'll be there Saturday for first race. Bottom of bray hill is a must see for everyone, only trouble is, trying to see but what an experience.

Blackburn

"9 more sleeps

12 more sleeps for us "

love it lol

Blackburn

[Removed by poster at 15/05/19 11:51:47]

Blackburn

End of solby ware the kink is and hilberry

Cardiff

"Its getting to feel a bit like TT

"

We've got Hillberry grandstand for the 1st race and Nobles for the senior any good?

Looking forward to meeting some fab biker couples during tt, pm if stuck for rooms

Tony

We've got Hillberry grandstand for the 1st race and Nobles for the senior any good?"

Grandstand bit boring for actually watching but best day is the senior as will be alot going on up there. The creg is great place and also bottom on bray hill. Maybe try out of douglas and head to kirk michael amazing watching then though the village

Durham

Personally we don't like to be locked into the track. It takes a lot of great vantage points out of the equation for us. Which is why we like The Creg. Come and go at whatever time we like. Plus its one of the best spots

Durham

Couples who are up for the TT social Tuesday 4th June get in contact with _ove and life. They did post earlier on this thread and have a good handful of couples on their list so far. We are sort of Co Hosts.

Newport Pagnell

Hillberry, Keppel Gate & Kirk Michael are three of my favourites.

Never braved the crowds to watch from Bray Hill. Want to try Gorse Lea this year.

Cardiff

We've got Hillberry grandstand for the 1st race and Nobles for the senior any good?

Grandstand bit boring for actually watching but best day is the senior as will be alot going on up there. The creg is great place and also bottom on bray hill. Maybe try out of douglas and head to kirk michael amazing watching then though the village "

It's our 1st time and just thought a grandstand may be a good call instead of pushing through the crowds!

bolton

It,s our first time too, but relying on good friends to show us the ropes...

Durham

"It,s our first time too, but relying on good friends to show us the ropes..."

NORTH west

looking forward to hooking up with you f & b on the rock , so looking forward to it all x

NORTH west

motorhome ready , bike ready , van ready , al systems go x

Durham

"motorhome ready , bike ready , van ready , al systems go x"

We have started to pack already. See you both there

NORTH west

you most certainly will x

Durham

Looks like we will have to start a TT 2019 part 3

NORTH west

lol bring it on x

Durham

"lol bring it on x"

Part 3 is on the bikers forum ready for all you TT revellers

Durham

Let's hope for good weather, good racing and lots of fun