FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Heads Up Biker Alert

Heads Up Biker Alert

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some of you may have already heard or read this but thought it be useful to post.

ALL BIKERS BE ALERT THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE UK AND MORE THAN LIKELY HERE IN IRELAND.

Copied from another page:

Attention all bikers. Yesterday a friend parked his bike at Rye East Sussex he went for a walk when he returned to his bike he noticed something taped under the bike. It was a small tracker. He took the tracker to his local police station in Eastbourne. The police said its a gang from Lithuania who find high valued bikes put trackers on them to find out where they are parked up at night. They steal the bike strip it and put it in a container then send it to Lithuania. If you leave your bike in a public area check it for a tracker when you come back. If you have saddlebags check them

This has also been done in Dublin, Belfast city, Manchester and Liverpool !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oy man 2Man  over a year ago

g

See on Harley page on Facebook I was thinking I would take it off and leave on a bus.

By *unglebook40Man  over a year ago

hull

Or... find it and wait for their arrival and deal with the perpetrators in a suitable manner

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or... find it and wait for their arrival and deal with the perpetrators in a suitable manner "
yes i agree. Fucking low life scum.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

» Add a new message to this topic