FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Solider F ride

Solider F ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilfe69 OP   Man  over a year ago

grays

A group of us will be riding from Dagenham area

On Friday 12 @ 11:00 hrs are there any other bikers in the area who would like to join us

This is not a swingers meet it’s just in support of soldier F

After we will be returning for a bit of food and a few beers in Dagenham area

Contact me for more info

Freedom with respect

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say it's best to keep the political stuff off here, plenty of folks on both sides and while you might think he shouldn't face prosecution many think he and others committed war crimes against innocent British/Irish citizens

By *ikerP1000Man  over a year ago

Durham

First of all it was not a war.......any crimes committed were civil crimes. British troops were bound by strict rules of engagement which specifically did not include women, children or unarmed civilians any time. The same cannot be said for the IRA who deliberately targeted those groups. So before you start getting all opinionated about something you clearly know nothing about i suggest you get your facts straight.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We know loads who are travelling with the South West ride.. Have a safe ride all.

"First of all it was not a war.......any crimes committed were civil crimes. British troops were bound by strict rules of engagement which specifically did not include women, children or unarmed civilians any time. The same cannot be said for the IRA who deliberately targeted those groups. So before you start getting all opinionated about something you clearly know nothing about i suggest you get your facts straight."

Aye!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"First of all it was not a war.......any crimes committed were civil crimes. British troops were bound by strict rules of engagement which specifically did not include women, children or unarmed civilians any time. "

And those very same strict rules of engagement are probably what he will be trying to prove now, most specifically how he stuck to them.

I went on this ride, fantastic day, cold though!

» Add a new message to this topic