Not a biker but got a real hankering for a Harley

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seriously.... don’t bother

Been there, done that and would never do it again

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Entirely depends what you want out of a Harley Davidson, there a cruiser not a performance bike. There are some great looking bikes out there and the sound is unmistakable. I like them, I have one, but I like lots of bikes. I do like a vintage look though, but that's me. Harley's are great for putting your own personal touch to them, the combinations are endless.

I've got a cruiser. Indian scout bobber. I got it over a Harley as a lot of money you pay out is for the badge.

By *he fab two OP   Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

Always stayed away from getting a bike because I like speed to much and would kill myself! But I think at my age now a nice Harley to cruise about on in summer I’d be ok!

Nice n loud roll down to Southend in a Sunday morning for some cockles or use for work!

Love the sound and look of them

Best bike in the world! Harley for bikers is a relationship of love and hate! You either love them or hate them. I ve been riding harleys for years and still got one

By *rezMan  over a year ago

Walton-upon-Thames

I was out on mine most of today. It remains the most reliable bike I’ve owned (and there have been many over 30 years of rising). Dislike the Harley scene and totally gave up on the owners group! It’s a challenge to ride fast and you own it knowing it has limitations; it’s like owning a classic car.

By *he fab two OP   Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

"I was out on mine most of today. It remains the most reliable bike I’ve owned (and there have been many over 30 years of rising). Dislike the Harley scene and totally gave up on the owners group! It’s a challenge to ride fast and you own it knowing it has limitations; it’s like owning a classic car. "

Fast round corners or just fast?

By *rezMan  over a year ago

Walton-upon-Thames

It’s no more than adequate in a straight line so the challenge is to carry speed round the bends! Scary stuff, but I’ve managed to see off sportier bikes a fair number of times.

» Add a new message to this topic