FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > I want to ride

I want to ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always wanted to learn to ride did my CBT once but then didn't have the cash to get a bike practice and pass. Anyone know a good direct access course in Chester. In the meantime anyone want a social and then possibly take me for a spin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I passed my full test 3 weeks ago and was all handy enough just the wait for available dates for each test was a pain. There is plenty of room on the back of my bike, unfortunately I'm across the water lol.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"I've always wanted to learn to ride did my CBT once but then didn't have the cash to get a bike practice and pass. Anyone know a good direct access course in Chester. In the meantime anyone want a social and then possibly take me for a spin "

Would quite happily take you for a spin on my motorcycle but unfortunately I am outside your age range and live some distance from you.

pillion passed her cbt got a 125 and then never bothered. we have a few lady biker friends. not into swinging though shame lol

"I've always wanted to learn to ride did my CBT once but then didn't have the cash to get a bike practice and pass. Anyone know a good direct access course in Chester. In the meantime anyone want a social and then possibly take me for a spin "

Would love to meet you for a social and a rife out next time I am heading to Mold

Try Marriotts in Birkenhead. This afternoon I booked CBT, 16 hours of lessons and mod 1 and 2 tests. Bike hire too. All in for £540. Dead friendly guys.

Thanks guys n gals, I am happy to meet outside are range and a bit further out for this as only looking for social and friends. If it was a really good ride tho ....

By *pikeyMan  over a year ago

chester

"Thanks guys n gals, I am happy to meet outside are range and a bit further out for this as only looking for social and friends. If it was a really good ride tho .... "

Hey lola am Chester and go out send me a message some time

By *B AnjaCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Anja is always up for a ride.... socially or otherwise.... She'll happily take you on your back... ahem... the back

I’d love to, but I’m quite a way from you

"Anja is always up for a ride.... socially or otherwise.... She'll happily take you on your back... ahem... the back "

Hehe

"I've always wanted to learn to ride did my CBT once but then didn't have the cash to get a bike practice and pass. Anyone know a good direct access course in Chester. In the meantime anyone want a social and then possibly take me for a spin

I’d love to, but I’m quite a way from you "

Well when you're visiting you'll have to message

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Try Probike in Deeside friendly people Love to meet for a coffee and chat about it if you want

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I did the same took the cbt training yrs ago and cos I was the only one there who had never ridden a bike genuinely all the others got taken out to do the CBT and I had to ride round a car park and come back next day felt so embarrassed didn’t go back , but now wished I had persisted with it hey ho

"Thanks guys n gals, I am happy to meet outside are range and a bit further out for this as only looking for social and friends. If it was a really good ride tho .... "

Hey there Lola, your filters stopped me sending you a pic of my bike as I'm outside your age range. How's a trip up to "The Cat & Fiddle" sound of Matlock on the back of my Thunderace?

Might even let you have a go lol....

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Have you been to Bill Smiths, they’ll give you all the help you need.

I'll give them a try x

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Passed my test and saving for a bike had a couple of test rides just not decided on one . Few bsb races booked hopefully have a bike to go to them on . Oulton park being one which is near to you you should come along

Get yourself over to the UGP

» Add a new message to this topic