FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Tv, Tranny bikers

Tv, Tranny bikers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex46 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've been to lots of dogging /cruising sites in my van as Alex and also on my bike (XJR1300) in male mode and had lots of fun.

One of my wishes is to turn up at a site as Alex on my bike, or even go on a ride with other fabbers.

The only problem is I don't have any female riding gear. With the NEC show coming up I thought it would be an opportunity to get some. That would mean I would be doing two of my favourite things at the same time (being Alex, riding my bike).

Does anyone think this is a good idea or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayde164TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've been to lots of dogging /cruising sites in my van as Alex and also on my bike (XJR1300) in male mode and had lots of fun.

One of my wishes is to turn up at a site as Alex on my bike, or even go on a ride with other fabbers.

The only problem is I don't have any female riding gear. With the NEC show coming up I thought it would be an opportunity to get some. That would mean I would be doing two of my favourite things at the same time (being Alex, riding my bike).

Does anyone think this is a good idea or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

"

Nope perfectly normal in my book but then again I always live my life as I want. Bikes are cool

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I can't ride a motorbike but I've done plenty of riding in my time

Go for it Alex and you can show me your pink helmet when I see you next x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go for it x I go out with stockings and suspenders on under my leathers and I lov it would like to meet more cd bikers x

"I've been to lots of dogging /cruising sites in my van as Alex and also on my bike (XJR1300) in male mode and had lots of fun.

"

go for it alex, just wish there was more like yourself get it done

By *dglasgow30TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

What girly bike gear would you get?

Am in the same position as you. Xx

Near Wells

"What girly bike gear would you get?

Am in the same position as you. Xx"

I don't know until I look. A lot of it seems either fashionable but not ideal riding gear or normal riding gear with a bit of pink on it.

Something that looks good but offers a bit of protection. Leather jacket, maybe jeans and smaller female looking boots.

The other thing is a helmet that fits over my wig that won't come of with my helmet

glasgow

I don't know until I look. A lot of it seems either fashionable but not ideal riding gear or normal riding gear with a bit of pink on it.

Something that looks good but offers a bit of protection. Leather jacket, maybe jeans and smaller female looking boots.

Yea I was looking at the Kevlar leggings and a more fem jacket. But it's finding a jacket that fits right with proper protection that's hard.

The other thing is a helmet that fits over my wig that won't come of with my helmet "

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I’m just about to learn genuinely lol

glasgow

"I’m just about to learn genuinely lol "
good for you chic. Just take it easy and enjoy it x

I once rode my GSXR1000 in stiletto thigh boots and a blonde pony tail wig (and other clothes!) and the amount of horn beeping and thumbs up I got was fantastic - if only they knew.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I'll be there that week, but looking for a top box for my VFR800. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for but best bet is the last days, loads of bargains then

Near Wells

Prehaps us Tv's should organise a ride out all wearing our girlie clothes under our bike gear?

That would be great fun

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I think you might struggle a bit with fit as the gear designed specifically for women tends to be cut for smaller waists. Also I don’t think the bike show is as good these days for clothing. Some of the bigger clothing sellers don’t go anymore due the cost. Good luck in your quest though!

Now that sounds like fun x

Never thought about this... Thanks for the idea :D

I think

It’s amazing idea, the cut for female clothing is very different the waistbands come up

Way higher and the jackets tend to be shorter the jackets are defo more fitted and the stitching often shows this off as for wig prob best to wear a balaclava over it as helmet hair even for me is a nightmare

What dates are you going to the NEC. Maybe we could get dolled up and go into Birmingham for a few drinks

glasgow

"I think

It’s amazing idea, the cut for female clothing is very different the waistbands come up

Way higher and the jackets tend to be shorter the jackets are defo more fitted and the stitching often shows this off as for wig prob best to wear a balaclava over it as helmet hair even for me is a nightmare "

You saying my hair isn't full of volume and bounce when we went for a spin?

Anyone from wales fancy a ride?

Near Wells

Well I went to the bike show today and really enjoyed it, looking at the bikes, interviews and parts etc.

Unfortunately I couldn't see much ladies bike wear for sale. There was one stand selling nice looking female clothing but it was £250 for a small leather jacket and £100 for jeans. So obviously I didn't bother.

It will have to be ebay or wait for the smaller or classic shows next year.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Sounds like you had fun Alex.Ive checked out a few sites since and found the same..Ill just have to continue in my leathers and undies underneath..

The other thing is a helmet that fits over my wig that won't come of with my helmet "

I’ve seen some great looking and protective casual bike gear for the ladies. Leather ones do seem to look better no matter in my opinion but that’s my leather fetish lol.

I think for the helmet your best bet it to go with an open face helmet hun to not bother the wig.

"I think

Way higher and the jackets tend to be shorter the jackets are defo more fitted and the stitching often shows this off as for wig prob best to wear a balaclava over it as helmet hair even for me is a nightmare

You saying my hair isn't full of volume and bounce when we went for a spin? "

Lol your hair sits better than mine when you take the helmet off, not sure the crabs would say the same about the pubic hair though ????

[Removed by poster at 23/11/19 12:12:34]

"Well I went to the bike show today and really enjoyed it, looking at the bikes, interviews and parts etc.

Unfortunately I couldn't see much ladies bike wear for sale. There was one stand selling nice looking female clothing but it was £250 for a small leather jacket and £100 for jeans. So obviously I didn't bother.

It will have to be ebay or wait for the smaller or classic shows next year. "

otland show is defo much better

Having a fairly large rack on me I had to opt for buying a guys jacket, bought myself some leggings from the motogirl stand and my helmet isn’t the girly pink or purple I’d normally go for but opted for a green/flou shark one to match the jacket and hopefully my new bike I get next year if I can get finance

Also

The spare cash I didn’t spend at the show went towards a few bits at the fetish market in Birmingham on the Sunday afternoon which I’ll defo be visiting again omg lovely stuff my pal Jane is getting some custom made dresses it was her who pointed me in the right direction, only it wasn’t “Jane” I met on the day finally got to meet Jane uncovered

By *artine EssexCM8TV/TS  over a year ago

Braintree

Only problem for girls like me would be a lid that accommodates my hair !

By *ayde164TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

It’s not a problem I just tie my hair back and it’s not a problem.

I don't have the shape for a sexy girl on a bike look.. Love riding though

By *udith55TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Try 'Bikers Paradise' in Coventry, most of the shop sales staff are female and clothes can be adjusted to fit. You will have to admit that you are TV before you arrive, just in case they are not Trans friendly.

By *hloe_swallowzTV/TS  over a year ago

stafford

I’d love to meet a hot older biker

"I’d love to meet a hot older biker "

I dont know about hot but im certainly an older biker lol

Birmingham

"I’d love to meet a hot older biker "

Positively vintage both as a biker and as a TV

Wow,,, I thought it was just me !!

You have no idea what a find this thread is for me

Me and another Tgirl were thinking of doing a trip to Manchester Village when the weather warms up for lunch with the bikes, we were literally talking about it a couple of days back !

Maybe if there was a bit of interest from the group (can't believe we're mostly British)

Maybe it would a great day out

*throws the idea out for interest.

"Me and another Tgirl were thinking of doing a trip to Manchester Village when the weather warms up for lunch with the bikes, we were literally talking about it a couple of days back !

Maybe if there was a bit of interest from the group (can't believe we're mostly British)

Maybe it would a great day out

*throws the idea out for interest."

Sounds good to me

Birmingham

"I’m just about to learn genuinely lol "

How are the lessons going?

glasgow

I've just started using my bike again after the winter. Can be a bit cold but so glad to be back on it tho am abit rusty lol xx

"I've just started using my bike again after the winter. Can be a bit cold but so glad to be back on it tho am abit rusty lol xx"

Too cold for me yet, but up Scotland in May

Birmingham

Is it possible to be a TV and a biker. Once I've got all my riding gear on, I look just like any other man riding a motorbike, even though I might be wearing the sexiest undies.

How do others express themselves as both TV's and bikers?

Near Wells

Unfortunately I don't. My two biggest pleasures in life is ridding one of my bikes and being Alex. I haven't found a way to combine the two.

Even yesterday I was out on a dirt bike, very wet and muddy

When the weather warms up I still have a fantasy of riding to a dogging spot or club as a biker chic (OK, probably not a chic but you get the idea), have lots of dirty sex and then ride home again. I do it often in a 4 wheeled vehicle, just have to do it on a bike.

» Add a new message to this topic