FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Biker Chicks

Biker Chicks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you say biker chick what sort of girls are you inmagining, the cruiser Harley style or sportsbike style girls? And what's your Male fantasy with one

Sue x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Sports bike.

Head down arse up

It's kinda hot women who also ride, esp if there a good rider.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sports bike definitely one piece leathers

By *lyn2000Man  over a year ago

london

Any who likes a throbbing machine between their legs

That's ok then as I own a Panigale and a Harley. I'm sorted either way haha

Gill has her, Harley outfits and her Triumph outfits. I think she is perfect on the back of any bike.

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Any damn type of bike she likes. Any woman riding her own bike is much sexier than one handing off the rear of a blokes.

Met an amazing female last year, rides a Kawasaki ER 650, and she rides it well, keeps up with us guys on larger bikes and when up front she does not hold back,

In reality the only thing holding her back is the cc of the bike, amazing girl.

Sportsbikes all day all night, Patricia fast Fernández looks incredible in a bikini and kicks guys ass racing our roads.

By *ctionman2019Man  over a year ago

swadlincote

Triumph outfit wins hands down .. I have a explorer 1200

Yeah women on the back of bikes are backpacks not bikers lol. I ride a 899 Panigale and a Harley 883 iron, my hubbie has a 1199 Panigale and a harley 48 love nothing more than going for a ride together apart from a good old fashioned gangbang lol

Bikers ffs!

By *otwifeNCuck2018Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

My wife used to go out for a ride out with a guy and stop of to give him a BJ.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I've never been a cruiser fan tbh so its tight fitting leather & bum in the air girls for me.

Trying desperately to get my special v-twin ready for the spring after writing its sister off in the summer

S

" Bikers ffs! "

Rossi ffs

The female rider “Itchy boots” on YouTube is my kind of biker chick.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Yeah women on the back of bikes are backpacks not bikers lol. I ride a 899 Panigale and a Harley 883 iron, my hubbie has a 1199 Panigale and a harley 48 love nothing more than going for a ride together apart from a good old fashioned gangbang lol "

Funny as when Mrs F would go to a rally on the back of me this is the attitude she got from people but when on her own bike a completely different attitude from people. We find it so shallow and just goes to show how male orientated the bike scene still is. That is a first though as she's never been called a back pack instead of a biker

"Yeah women on the back of bikes are backpacks not bikers lol. I ride a 899 Panigale and a Harley 883 iron, my hubbie has a 1199 Panigale and a harley 48 love nothing more than going for a ride together apart from a good old fashioned gangbang lol

Funny as when Mrs F would go to a rally on the back of me this is the attitude she got from people but when on her own bike a completely different attitude from people. We find it so shallow and just goes to show how male orientated the bike scene still is. That is a first though as she's never been called a back pack instead of a biker "

Like a sports bike rider ideally, but lots are sexy ??

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Ride a Kawasaki Z750 here and an SRAD head down arse up and leg on!

By *oconuts39Woman  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Lady biker here kaw 650 and a bandit 600

By *oconuts39Woman  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

[Removed by poster at 04/01/20 11:19:59]

By *om barbaraCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

[Removed by poster at 06/01/20 07:26:51]

staffordshire

We both have bikes and love Barb on back too should do biker meet great way say Hi. Xx get intouch if like say Hi. X

By *ack n FoxyCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby border

Biker chick here.... three bikes.... sports bike, adventure bike and an off reader.....toured all over Europe, regular green lane rider and do track days.... arse is always up whether I'm on the bike or not

Foxy x

Durham

" We both have bikes and love Barb on back too should do biker meet great way say Hi. Xx get intouch if like say Hi. X"

Careful being on the back as a pillion. Someone earlier on this thread called us back packs and not bikers for going on the back of hubby instead of riding our own bike

staffordshire

"Biker chick here.... three bikes.... sports bike, adventure bike and an off reader.....toured all over Europe, regular green lane rider and do track days.... arse is always up whether I'm on the bike or not

Foxy x"

hi great to here what off road bike you got ? Do you go xtaisa or chameleons. X

"Ride a Kawasaki Z750 here and an SRAD head down arse up and leg on!"

SRAD too..good choice

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Married a chick and turned her into a biker, speed freak rather than a cruiser who doesn’t go pillion ... and no way in hell am I going on the back of her!!

Only problem being ... guess who has to carry the luggage when we go to rallies

" We both have bikes and love Barb on back too should do biker meet great way say Hi. Xx get intouch if like say Hi. X"
not to far, I'm over in Nantwich and go up to the Raven in summer if you are ever that way

Notts/Derby border

" We both have bikes and love Barb on back too should do biker meet great way say Hi. Xx get intouch if like say Hi. X not to far, I'm over in Nantwich and go up to the Raven in summer if you are ever that way"

Ravens just closed down hasn't it? Lynne has been hoofed out by the landlord I think

"Any who likes a throbbing machine between their legs "

Yup I love this. Especially with plug so I can feel the vibrations penetrate me deep

By *ikerswingCouple  over a year ago

mcr

Lynne has been kicked out and the land lord has decided on a refit and will re open as a family run buisness.bit rich considering it was lynne and staff that put the place on the map .

Sigh.......roll on spring an summer.

My right hand is getting twitchy, and it's not from wanking!

To all the guys who think women pillions arent real bikers.

The real biker rule is simple.

Do you ride on a motorcycle (pilot or pillion) for twelve months a year regardless of rain, high winds, snow, sleet,ice and if your lucky sunshine? If you do then your a biker

If you dont and your bikes allready tucked up for winter then I'm affraid your just a motorcycle enthusiast.

Simples!

Durham

"To all the guys who think women pillions arent real bikers.

Do you ride on a motorcycle (pilot or pillion) for twelve months a year regardless of rain, high winds, snow, sleet,ice and if your lucky sunshine? If you do then your a biker

If you dont and your bikes allready tucked up for winter then I'm affraid your just a motorcycle enthusiast.

Simples!"

Wow.... Ours are tucked up. Far to much money invested in them to take them out on salty roads. Lived the biker lifestyle, invested a lot of time running rallies and club over the years, enthusiast eh.

Simples!

Wow.... Ours are tucked up. Far to much money invested in them to take them out on salty roads. Lived the biker lifestyle, invested a lot of time running rallies and club over the years, enthusiast eh."

I'm the same I spent years and years only on bikes all year round no more of that carry on for me

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Spring hurry up !

West Wales

Simples!"

I could say if you haven't been a DR riding 5 days a week for 8-10hrs a day for a minimum of 5 years (12 for me) your not a biker...But that would be equally as silly...

;-)

What I will say though is the reason I don't ride all year now at 57 is because I did at 19-31 (When the kit was nowhere near as good) & am now paying the price....

S

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Simples!"

Ha sounds more like a sadist! I won't ride in the snow or ice because I'm not looking to have an accident or ruin my bike with road salt. Other than that I ride all year round and rally in all seasons. Keep the rubber side down.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Any lady who can ride a bike works for me. There is nothing better better

Around and about

Simples!"

Bob ur full of shite

"Any who likes a throbbing machine between their legs "
.... Haha spot on that comment yeah all women on bikes look amazing

Simples!"

I ride my bike I love it but what's the point in riding on rubbish weather just jump in the van

I ride in rubbish weather as you put it coz riding makes me feel alive. Also you get to feel the bike loosing traction and play with it sliding around at much lower speeds so your used to it and your reactions are on point for when it happens in the summer when your really moving.

As for the salt problem.

I keep a winter bike that I dont mind getting salty (or sliding down the road for that mater) my nice bikes do hibernate to the gritters go away.

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Simples!"

What a crock of shit.

I've got over three decades of riding, I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford to keep my pride and joy tucked up in bad weather. I treat my bikes with more care and attention than most people. Riding a bike in the British bad weather is torture for a bike, I could not bring myself to put a bike through that abuse, besides that it's no fun knee down in the wet and I hate the cold despite riding or anything else.

By *ork and Mindy69Couple  over a year ago

North Wales/North West

Simples!"

Have to say that this is nonsense, just because someone rides all year long in the UK doesn't make then a 'Biker'. Being a biker isn't defined simply by what or when you ride, it's a way of life and an understanding of the difference within the motorcycle community.

While I agree that there is a difference between a 'Biker' and a 'Motorcyclist' when it comes down to it, the important thing is that we all enjoy riding, regardless of whether it's a Cruiser, Adventure, Sports or any other kind of bike. It isn't important whether you only ride on warm sunny days or ride every day of the year, what matters is that we all get out there and enjoy being on the road.

For the record, I certainly fall into the 'Biker' category and my wife is a 'Biker Chick', it doesn't make us better or worse than anyone else, it's just a fact of life.

I have been riding since I was 17 and have owned dozens of different bikes over the years. With my wife as pillion, we have covered hundereds of thousands of miles in different countries all over the world, in all seasons and in all weathers and continue to do so.

We are often found on our travels and welcome contact from any other couples who would ike to join us for a ride

At the end of the day, enjoy what you do regardless of what or when you ride, life's too short to be labelled

Durham

Simples!

Have to say that this is nonsense, just because someone rides all year long in the UK doesn't make then a 'Biker'. Being a biker isn't defined simply by what or when you ride, it's a way of life and an understanding of the difference within the motorcycle community.

While I agree that there is a difference between a 'Biker' and a 'Motorcyclist' when it comes down to it, the important thing is that we all enjoy riding, regardless of whether it's a Cruiser, Adventure, Sports or any other kind of bike. It isn't important whether you only ride on warm sunny days or ride every day of the year, what matters is that we all get out there and enjoy being on the road.

For the record, I certainly fall into the 'Biker' category and my wife is a 'Biker Chick', it doesn't make us better or worse than anyone else, it's just a fact of life.

I have been riding since I was 17 and have owned dozens of different bikes over the years. With my wife as pillion, we have covered hundereds of thousands of miles in different countries all over the world, in all seasons and in all weathers and continue to do so.

We are often found on our travels and welcome contact from any other couples who would ike to join us for a ride

At the end of the day, enjoy what you do regardless of what or when you ride, life's too short to be labelled "

Well said that man, we totally agree. We have toured all over Europe on one bike due to cost of taking two. Brilliant lifestyle

Simples!

At the end of the day, enjoy what you do regardless of what or when you ride, life's too short to be labelled "

Well said, I'll admit I am not a well travelled biker only going as far as motogp Donnington, the TT and then Lancashire last year when I went over to pick up my current bike. I will always give a friendly nod to any kind of biker out on the road as we are all part of one big club.

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Bad enough that we get labelled by non bikers but to get labelled “by” bikers FFS!!!

North Wales/North West

Very true

North Wales/North West

Simples!"

Always hear this off people with A. Shit bike

B. Cant drive car

C.dont own car

D. dickhead

E. All of the above

By *irebrand 1263Man  over a year ago

near you

"When you say biker chick what sort of girls are you inmagining, the cruiser Harley style or sportsbike style girls? And what's your Male fantasy with one

Sue x "

Gotta love a woman on a bike...dressed in leather!!

[Removed by poster at 18/01/20 11:49:44]

Simples!

B. Cant drive car

C.dont own car

D. dickhead

E. All of the above "

Went for a blast today on the 48, stopped at triumph long eaton for a coffee & sausage cob, was chatting to a woman in there she was late 50s absolutely stunning she'd been riding for 30 years also owned a harley... theres something about a lady in leather

Durham

"Went for a blast today on the 48, stopped at triumph long eaton for a coffee & sausage cob, was chatting to a woman in there she was late 50s absolutely stunning she'd been riding for 30 years also owned a harley... theres something about a lady in leather "

She's obviously seen the light and visiting Triumph to view a better standard of machine. My husband and I both own triumphs

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Went for a blast today on the 48, stopped at triumph long eaton for a coffee & sausage cob, was chatting to a woman in there she was late 50s absolutely stunning she'd been riding for 30 years also owned a harley... theres something about a lady in leather

She's obviously seen the light and visiting Triumph to view a better standard of machine. My husband and I both own triumphs "

You meet the nicest people on a Triumph you know

Durham

"Went for a blast today on the 48, stopped at triumph long eaton for a coffee & sausage cob, was chatting to a woman in there she was late 50s absolutely stunning she'd been riding for 30 years also owned a harley... theres something about a lady in leather

She's obviously seen the light and visiting Triumph to view a better standard of machine. My husband and I both own triumphs

You meet the nicest people on a Triumph you know "

Nice and Naughty

"When you say biker chick what sort of girls are you inmagining, the cruiser Harley style or sportsbike style girls? And what's your Male fantasy with one

Sue x "

Cruiser kind for me. 80’s rock chic vibe gets my vtwin pumping.

By *andDeeCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Simples!"

Oh, you thrown out the bait and they’re biting. Lol

Yep my catch bag is full lol

By *artyanna16TV/TS  over a year ago

seacroft

Had my last bike pinched , cant afford another one at moment , once i can ill be back out in all weathers, leathers straining against the breasts underneath , ass up whenever possible

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Sue x "

either...both. your pics in your lingerie with the helmet on . I'm now imagining you like that on your bikes

Simples!"

Simple?

You're obviously quite simply not a real biker then.

Real bikers understand it takes all types, all sizes, no particular make or model is the best, there are different riding styles, different abilities, different techniques and interests.

For some it's the destination others the journey, for some the speed. Some camp out some like a hotel.

So you're a real biker then? Would you repair a puncture, or better still would you know how to? Do you do your own servicing, repairs and modifications?

Being a real biker isn't about getting your leg over every day of the year. It's more about community and understanding there are other bikers who do it differently to you or me and knowing we can learn a lot from others because their experiences are different.

I'm a real biker because I ride and enjoy the community.

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

Simples!

Simple?

Real bikers understand it takes all types, all sizes, no particular make or model is the best, there are different riding styles, different abilities, different techniques and interests.

For some it's the destination others the journey, for some the speed. Some camp out some like a hotel.

So you're a real biker then? Would you repair a puncture, or better still would you know how to? Do you do your own servicing, repairs and modifications?

Being a real biker isn't about getting your leg over every day of the year. It's more about community and understanding there are other bikers who do it differently to you or me and knowing we can learn a lot from others because their experiences are different.

I'm a real biker because I ride and enjoy the community. "

Bob cast his line out and got loads of bites

I don’t give a shit if anybody thinks I’m a biker or not

Last year I probably did less than 200 miles on road

I will have done more miles on track

I’m happy and that’s all that matters

By *ot meetingMan  over a year ago

down at the bottom of the garden

Simples!

B. Cant drive car

C.dont own car

D. dickhead

E. All of the above "

Very well said

By *ot meetingMan  over a year ago

down at the bottom of the garden

Sue x "

My male fantasy is simple

And women that let's me work on my bike

Occasionally let's me out for rides

Very occasionally comes out on the back

Simples!

Simple?

I'm a real biker because I ride and enjoy the community.

Bob cast his line out and got loads of bites

I don’t give a shit if anybody thinks I’m a biker or not

Last year I probably did less than 200 miles on road

I will have done more miles on track

I’m happy and that’s all that matters "

It's a great community of even greater diversity. Can be a way of life.

By *bikerMan  over a year ago

coleraine

Hi nutsncoconuts r1200rt here not far from yous

Got to be sports bike. ...unzipping down leathers to reveal bikini underneath

By *inkyforlifeMan  over a year ago

waterford

For me any woman who is drawn to that sense of excitement and adventure. Bad girl sexy mentality. The leather trousers and or waist coat. Sex loving and horny going for spins on the bike either on her own bike or back of another. Stopping off in places having lots of sex. Hanging out at rallies in her leather and turning guys on. Sex never far from her mind.. curvy and loving life ..

Durham

"For me any woman who is drawn to that sense of excitement and adventure. Bad girl sexy mentality. The leather trousers and or waist coat. Sex loving and horny going for spins on the bike either on her own bike or back of another. Stopping off in places having lots of sex. Hanging out at rallies in her leather and turning guys on. Sex never far from her mind.. curvy and loving life .. "

You would think you had met Mrs F, you just described her. Not curvy though, but loving life

I own a pane also and would love to ride

No love for supermotos or dirtbikes?

I dont think a girl would make it down the street on my old 625 Lc4 SM. Would be like sitting on a tumble dryer :D, they would slip off the back :D

West Wales

"No love for supermotos or dirtbikes?

I dont think a girl would make it down the street on my old 625 Lc4 SM. Would be like sitting on a tumble dryer :D, they would slip off the back :D"

I’ve been on the hunt for the original super Moto the Gilera Nordwest for a couple of years now. Most are now tatty or fucked though.

S

"No love for supermotos or dirtbikes?

I dont think a girl would make it down the street on my old 625 Lc4 SM. Would be like sitting on a tumble dryer :D, they would slip off the back :D

I’ve been on the hunt for the original super Moto the Gilera Nordwest for a couple of years now. Most are now tatty or fucked though.

S"

Yeah its a shame, bet the good ones are super expensive bit like TDR's. Guess SM's are a bit too easy to have fun on and end up in a hedge or looping it. Was on the look out for an Aprilla SXV 550. But i would need to sell a kidney to keep it running

By *talianduoCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

You do of course mean unzipping leathers to reveal nothing underneath, thats how mrs wears her leathers.

By *oo7kingMan  over a year ago

wing

Ex was a sports bike rider. Sexy as fuck, but mad and a bit of a phyco. Guess that's a bit like her bike!

Doesn’t matter .. any girl on her own bike no matter the style is sexy ..

By *evoncream2017Couple  over a year ago

exeter

I’m a biker lady. Had a Harley 1200. Variety of Kawasaki’s. Now ride an er6n. Ridden in rain snow and the sun. Bacon rolls and tea. Is that sexy ?

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I’m a biker lady. Had a Harley 1200. Variety of Kawasaki’s. Now ride an er6n. Ridden in rain snow and the sun. Bacon rolls and tea. Is that sexy ? "
sure is

By *rivenSnowCouple  over a year ago

Uk

Snow is a biker chick, been a while since she rode but looking to get her own bike soon so we can both ride together.

"Snow is a biker chick, been a while since she rode but looking to get her own bike soon so we can both ride together. "

What do you ride.

Uk

"Snow is a biker chick, been a while since she rode but looking to get her own bike soon so we can both ride together.

What do you ride. "

I ride a Triumph Explorer, Snow is looking at Speed Twins.

By *el_123Woman  over a year ago

portsmouth

Biker chick right here. Vroom vroom

By *evoncream2017Couple  over a year ago

exeter

Yay. More girls on bikes the better

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Yes that is rather , a foolish thing to say, if anything , the risk in being a pillion is greater than that of a rider . Its isnt about image for a passenger but lots of people have bikes precisely because they think it makes them appear badass. I couldnt give a shot about the status symbol bike you ride , or own but never sees the temperate weather day we usually make the best of . We all enjoy the visceral experience of riding whether at the front or the rear, i want to let the rider know i have confidence in them , i hope they place the same value in the rucksack

"Snow is a biker chick, been a while since she rode but looking to get her own bike soon so we can both ride together.

What do you ride.

I ride a Triumph Explorer, Snow is looking at Speed Twins. "

Oh very nice I am a triumph guy myself, got a Sprint st 1050

"Yay. More girls on bikes the better "
Vroom vroom indeed

By *ob_nwMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Yay. More girls on bikes the better "

have to agree with that, more girls on bikes the better

Uk

Snow now has her new bike now. I took a picture of her on it and added shared it on here. People seem to like it for some reason.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Nice harley tight black leathers

Flowing hair

By *illMan  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

Ya she looks good on it too

By *oam_ShrimpsCouple  over a year ago

Babcary (ish)

We love Chams, mostly go up in motorhome but a few times we've gone up on the GSA and stayed over

"Sports bike.

Head down arse up

It's kinda hot women who also ride, esp if there a good rider. "

I can get behind this lol

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

[Removed by poster at 21/06/20 07:16:57]

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

Ruth is my perfect sexy biker chick. She owns and rides two bikes and I just love following her see her gorgeous bottom encased in leather.

Around and about

own, ride and maintain 4 bikes

And she's bi, some guys get all the luck!

Notts/Derby border

Foxy has three bikes, and is f##king gorgeous

"Foxy has three bikes, and is f##king gorgeous "

Not arguing with any of the above statement.

By *marksniMan  over a year ago

whitehead

Girls in leathers, on motorbike sexy as fuck, not too many ive seen over northern Ireland tbf, but i cert near come off mine when i do see one

By *hadesofrhythmMan  over a year ago

Towcester

Any woman who rides a bike is sexy in my eyes. Love a biker chick

By *urflrCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"That's ok then as I own a Panigale and a Harley. I'm sorted either way haha"

Nice combination!!!! Fellow wirral biker here.

By *jcukMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Sue x "

What about naked style? Of course I mean the naked bike jeans and leather jacket look, think classic rock look but rides bikes too.

As for male fantasy well, it would be knowing one as a friend, with benefits. Getting away for little expeditions, exploring new roads during the day, chilling during the evening and some more riding if the mood takes us

"My wife used to go out for a ride out with a guy and stop of to give him a BJ."
plenty of nice secluded spots in the glens for outdoor fun

"You do of course mean unzipping leathers to reveal nothing underneath, thats how mrs wears her leathers. "

I was one years ago x

By *r Rubba LoverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

For me its Tourer\naked or sports.

I just love the thought of ladies in tight pvc or latex with leather over the top for riding with thighboots to top off the brain melt.

I am very biased that way....

» Add a new message to this topic