FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Biker BnB

Biker BnB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning. I'm after some feedback please. We live in the Dordogne and I'm planning on offering BnB to those heading in our direction. Many bikers pass enroute to Spain etc and I thought we might be a useful stop off point. So basically it would be a room in the main house or space for camping. I'm keen to keep prices low but we would include a breakfast in the price. (Big fry up) and dinner would be extra . We don't have a pool but we will have a hot tub or two. Secure parking onsite and no neighbours any feedback would be most welcome. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Sounds like a great idea. When we've had to stay in BnB when over in Europe we have found everyone so helpful even moving their vehicles from their garage for us to stow bikes securely over night. We are sure it will be a great success. We never planned our stop offs just threw tent on the back and mixed it up with camping and BnB. Good luck, sounds like a good plan to make a bit of pocket money

"Sounds like a great idea. When we've had to stay in BnB when over in Europe we have found everyone so helpful even moving their vehicles from their garage for us to stow bikes securely over night. We are sure it will be a great success. We never planned our stop offs just threw tent on the back and mixed it up with camping and BnB. Good luck, sounds like a good plan to make a bit of pocket money "

We are lucky to have plenty of space for bikes and a barn if needs be. Would be very informal though, as you say it's just pocket money really. Means I can stay home and convention the veg plot lol.

Concentrate... Darn auto carrot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Concentrate... Darn auto carrot "

Good morning. I'm off on a trip through Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, back through France at the end of June, early July. I'd be interested as I'll be looking for some where to stay around there!

"Concentrate... Darn auto carrot

Good morning. I'm off on a trip through Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, back through France at the end of June, early July. I'd be interested as I'll be looking for some where to stay around there! "

Message me if you like

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Concentrate... Darn auto carrot

Good morning. I'm off on a trip through Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, back through France at the end of June, early July. I'd be interested as I'll be looking for some where to stay around there!

Message me if you like "

Will do!

» Add a new message to this topic