FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Isle of Man TT 2020 - Meet the locals

Isle of Man TT 2020 - Meet the locals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening biker FAB,

I have seen many a thread saying that the locals aren't game or don't attend arranged meets during TT!

I want to quash that perception of us all and I'm looking to arrange a social gathering of like minded locals and comeovers this year!

The plan would be possible the Friday of practice week, after practice meet up at a local beer garden and just communicate, like humans, and get to know everyone!

I know there's probably other meets organised for others but with a little effort it could be a great night for us all!

B

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irChokesAlotMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I attended every year and have done for many years now, This could definitely be a bonus this year , Not easy to find like minded people during the two week madness haha

By *bandogCouple  over a year ago

Stockton

We would be interested in meeting up like minded people

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Sounds a good idea OP. We tried it last year and it was obvious from the outset it was going to be a cockfest so gave up. Our friends took over and planned a couple only social. Plenty interest but in the end not many turned up. Hope you have a great response and make a success of it.

By *anxboyMan  over a year ago

Ramsey

If your coming to the IOM give us a shout in Ramsey x

By *ider500Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

I'm going over practice week staying in Ramsey would love to meet up with people.......that's if it goes ahead

» Add a new message to this topic