FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > TT sex stories

TT sex stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any sex stories from the tt including misses and wives?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Had a few outdoor sessions on the iom unfortunately never got caught ??

My misses had a gamgbang in a tent was hot to hear the details

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"My misses had a gamgbang in a tent was hot to hear the details "

Where were you

Watching from outside it was hot x

By *im fuegoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Many years ago I was sat on the wall on the prom , by the pedestrian crossing just before the junction goes to the left and along past The Sefton and Villa Marina, minding my own business watching bikes go past. Happened to glance up at one of the sash windows on the hotel in front of me, there was a woman at the wide open window , leaning on the window sill and a bloke behind her shagging the arse off her ! She was looking straight at me and was obviously getting off on being watched ! First glance it was just someone looking out the window ! The pair of them started playing up to their new found watcher ! I was hard as hell so couldn’t go anywhere ! She finished him off in her mouth and then the curtains closed ! I was only 19 and naive to the world of swinging ! I’d have been looking for a signal to join them now

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Back in 1986 a big group of us went to the TT there was only one girl in this group..married to one of the guys.

We were staying in the chalets up by the prison next to Tesco.

There was only two bedrooms and 10 people. Married couple in one room, five of us in another and the rest in the lounge.

They want some private time after five days of us lot. So we made a big song and dance about going out early in the morning for breakfast and a ride. So she could jump on her man..

Guess what ?? Is was piss down with rain and blowing a howler..so we all disappear to pool hall on site, and left them to it..two hours later she appears really piss off!! He won’t do it!!! Ffs !!

Thinks you lot are going to barge in on us!! He’s got the huff now ..gone off on the bike. Oh well have a beer with us..

Many beers later we run out.

I get volunteer to get more beers..pissed off because I’m the youngest..

Bonus time she offers to give me a hand..off to Tesco’s we go everyone laughing and shouting different comments. I’m like why did you want to come with me ? She’s like, you not noticed me at all? Me .Your married! Her. Yep your not!! What about your husband? He’s not up to much at the moment. Oh shit..Right let’s get the beers first..oh ok.

Quick Wiz around Tesco’s for the beer

Trolly in one hand brolly in the other the heavens open up big time. Rush the the nearest cover a bus shelter on the main road right outside the prison..

Just about fall into the shelter ,lost the brolly just have the handle!

Eyes meet in that moment.

Mia . Kiss me..

Right that’s all for now!!

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

You there this year?

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

No I don’t think so

Getting married to my soul mate only taken 54 years to find her..

Maybe next year .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I live 10 mins from grandstand, looking for couples over for tt2020 for fun , 2 spare b/rooms if its wet!!

By *im fuegoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m going over without a partner this year so gonna be a bit of wanking going on ! No trying to peer in my tent ya filthy pervs

» Add a new message to this topic