FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > MOTOGP QATAR

MOTOGP QATAR

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugyuk OP   Man  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

its here !!! its real!!!!

any predictions for the championship yet??

starts in a couple of weeks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Stopped watching it years ago. MM has just turned it in to a yawn fest for me.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

"Stopped watching it years ago. MM has just turned it in to a yawn fest for me. "

I don't now how you can say that. True Marquez has run away with a few championships but the races are usually good and exciting.

I can't wait for MotoGp to start

By *talianduoCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Stopped watching it years ago. MM has just turned it in to a yawn fest for me. "

Completely agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think Fabio will ruffle his feathers this year, can’t see MM being as dominant as previous years.

I really hope fabio wins a few races this year. I want to see JL99 back in a race on a yamaha, hope he takes a wildcard somewhere.

And all the haters who say MM93 has made racing boring.. need to get a grip. Noone was saying valentino made it boring when he was winning everything.

You will find its the rossi fans that don't like when someone better has come along. And stop watching. They weren't moaning when he was wining every time.

Marquez will beat rossi records. Can't wait for the season to start

Totally agree. That's why noone liked JL99 either. And that's why they hate MM93. Everyone still loves Stoner tho. I miss watching Casey Stoner..

Jorge will always be my favourite racer to watch tho. But young fabio is coming. (Insert jaws music) lol.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

"Stopped watching it years ago. MM has just turned it in to a yawn fest for me.

I don't now how you can say that. True Marquez has run away with a few championships but the races are usually good and exciting.

I can't wait for MotoGp to start "

I have the same feelings about wsbk, last few years have been terrible. There used to be epic battles, Bayliss and Tosland last couple of laps at Assen.. Wow

Remember Rossi and Lorenzo Catalunia 2009

By *talionladMan  over a year ago

surrey and east Yorkshire

Will anyone be doing Silverstone weekend and camping

I have the same feelings about wsbk, last few years have been terrible. There used to be epic battles, Bayliss and Tosland last couple of laps at Assen.. Wow

Remember Rossi and Lorenzo Catalunia 2009 "

Im expecting wsbk to be really good this year, JR still title favourite but think there a whole bunch of others that could push him.

By *talianduoCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I must agree with other posters here that the talent Marquez has is unquestionable, it's not a case of luck that he gets away with so many close shaves.

But who will replace Rossi as a character in the sport when he decides to call it a day? Moto GP must be very concerned with the inevitable demise in viewing figures and track attendances come that day.

I can't wait for MotoGp to start "

I don't like him as a person but no denying he is talented

"I really hope fabio wins a few races this year. I want to see JL99 back in a race on a yamaha, hope he takes a wildcard somewhere.

And all the haters who say MM93 has made racing boring.. need to get a grip. Noone was saying valentino made it boring when he was winning everything. "

you are entitled to your opinion but I don't think Rossi ever ran away with the championship like MM

Remember Rossi and Lorenzo Catalunia 2009 "

Bayliss was and is still fantastic to watch

"Will anyone be doing Silverstone weekend and camping "
in going Misano, over there on holiday at the time been a few times and done track days ??????

By *talionladMan  over a year ago

surrey and east Yorkshire

"Will anyone be doing Silverstone weekend and camping in going Misano, over there on holiday at the time been a few times and done track days ??????"

Id love to so misano , home of Rossi....

Il be at Silverstone

"I really hope fabio wins a few races this year. I want to see JL99 back in a race on a yamaha, hope he takes a wildcard somewhere.

And all the haters who say MM93 has made racing boring.. need to get a grip. Noone was saying valentino made it boring when he was winning everything. you are entitled to your opinion but I don't think Rossi ever ran away with the championship like MM "

Well you would be wrong to think that! Valentino obliterated the competition when he won his first five championships. Let's look at the stats. Let's take the points percentage over the second place rider.

Title 1. Rossi 33%. Marc 1%.

Title 2. Rossi 39%. Marc 19%. Title 3. Rossi 22%. Marc 16%. title 4. Rossi 40%. marc 12%. Title 5. Rossi 25%. Marc 24%.

Title 6. Rossi 15%. Marc 34%.

Only title 6, did Marc have a bigger percentage points gap to 2nd place than valentino had. So to sum up, valentino ran away with a lot more championships than MM93 ever has. Those are the facts.

"its here !!! its real!!!!

any predictions for the championship yet??

starts in a couple of weeks"

Dunno but if you wanna be my sugar daddy and finance the jaunt I predict fun and lots of it hahaha

San Marino gp for me in September, my first motogp......

I love all motorbike racing at any level . Big fan of Rossi , in fact id never criticise any rider but Marquez is special .. People who know rekon the only other rider to get both wheels sliding was Eddie Lawson .. However there was no data on it .. with Marquez every red light is flashing on the pit screen and all he is doing is going round a corner ! youve gotta admire it ..

"I love all motorbike racing at any level . Big fan of Rossi , in fact id never criticise any rider but Marquez is special .. People who know rekon the only other rider to get both wheels sliding was Eddie Lawson .. However there was no data on it .. with Marquez every red light is flashing on the pit screen and all he is doing is going round a corner ! youve gotta admire it .. "

Nicky Hayden could definitely ride it loose, mamola very similar.

stoner would have given Marquez a run for his money.

Got Family out in the middle east and Counties over there are playin with the idea of closing borders!!!!

Guys do a double check xxx

And all the haters who say MM93 has made racing boring.. need to get a grip. Noone was saying valentino made it boring when he was winning everything. you are entitled to your opinion but I don't think Rossi ever ran away with the championship like MM

Well you would be wrong to think that! Valentino obliterated the competition when he won his first five championships. Let's look at the stats. Let's take the points percentage over the second place rider.

Title 2. Rossi 39%. Marc 19%. Title 3. Rossi 22%. Marc 16%. title 4. Rossi 40%. marc 12%. Title 5. Rossi 25%. Marc 24%.

Only title 6, did Marc have a bigger percentage points gap to 2nd place than valentino had. So to sum up, valentino ran away with a lot more championships than MM93 ever has. Those are the facts. "

true but the competition wasnt has good as it is now. and the level of bikes. in those years there was maybe 3 that could win a race. now its open to about 7 that have a very good chance of winning

And all the haters who say MM93 has made racing boring.. need to get a grip. Noone was saying valentino made it boring when he was winning everything. you are entitled to your opinion but I don't think Rossi ever ran away with the championship like MM

Only title 6, did Marc have a bigger percentage points gap to 2nd place than valentino had. So to sum up, valentino ran away with a lot more championships than MM93 ever has. Those are the facts. "

Great stats , thanks for putting them up

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'm so excited for the season to start.. always been a Rossi fan but doesnt stop me appreciating the new talent...

There is a lack of respect in many newer fans to the sport that seem to come at moto gp with a similar mentality as some football fans.. it is possible to support one team/ rider and have utmost respect for the rest of the grid.

But anyway... bring on the season...

» Add a new message to this topic