FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Isle of Wight

Isle of Wight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hope to go to the Isle of Wight in August is there any were i could take the wife so that men could lift her skirt pull her knickers down and have a good feel between her legs trying to get her to enjoy more things

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hope to go to the Isle of Wight in August is there any were i could take the wife so that men could lift her skirt pull her knickers down and have a good feel between her legs trying to get her to enjoy more things "

Good look with that. The swinging isnt brilliant. I lived there. There is a nudist beach but of course you need to be naked. Best thing is to change your location and see who is on. I never played there. I went off the island

No idea where would be good for that, but send me a message and I could definitely come pay her a visit ??

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hoping to camp on the IoW soon, would be happy to oblige!

Beardywight.....Blimey you dont know what's close to you? CULVER CLIFF,its the big hilly thing over looking your home town....my ex and I often went up there for dogging nights

"Beardywight.....Blimey you dont know what's close to you? CULVER CLIFF,its the big hilly thing over looking your home town....my ex and I often went up there for dogging nights"

Yeah I go up there every so often but it's so hit and miss! Had a couple of good encounters but nothing remotely regular. Always up for it though x

» Add a new message to this topic