FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > 5 van sites for crossdressers

5 van sites for crossdressers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dresser OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

nantwich

Hello all just been thinking most folk on here seem to talk about larger caravan / motorhome sites most 5 van or cl sites are very secluded and off the beaten track anyone with any stories for us crossdressers x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reedyannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Swaffham

We often stay at CLs for some girly holiday time. I’ve used them to stay when working away too and had some lovely sexy times too as they are quite discreet and tucked away x

nantwich

Hi _reedyanna, thanks for your relply even if you was not in your van and any dressers away in there van you could always pop in for a session providing not to far away some sites you can walk on to without any questions asked

Take care x

By *adieTightsTV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

I’ve been to a few sites and dressed but haven’t had any meetings with other people who crossdress but I live in hope

nantwich

Hi you never know some of the owners of these small van sites could be into crossdressing that could be intresting ?

By *adieTightsTV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Yes would be very interesting, I often wonder who else may be on the campsite who is also into the lifestyle

nantwich

Hi all, when we have been away to a site in the past going for my morning shower i have noticed a small mirror on the floor in the next cubical someone showering i pretended that i had not noticed rubbing my pork dagger like it was my last wank you could see them stairing down rubbing there man hood it felt quite erotic a bit of voyeruism goes down well keep your eyes peeled in the showers next time .

nantwich

Hi all, I know its not the best thing to post but been thinking over the years when been on different sites again in the showers little peep holes in the dividing wall of the shower cubicles mmm i thought whos looking on the other side again do my useual stuff strip off hang my cloths up on 1 hook turn shower on and you hear the next shower door closing ?anyway wants i done my bits you cant help it to have a peep through this little hole ? only to see a pupil eye stairiing at my clitty not hard but nice and sloppy i gave them an eyefull pretenting ive not known peep holes watching mmm nice turn on anyone had similar true experiances x

» Add a new message to this topic