FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Newbie camper

Newbie camper

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otmale5 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Wife and I thinking about getting into camping fir a while .. was out at weekend looking at some tents. But not sure what to go for.. wife wants a Large roomy tent lots of space, perhaps a 6 man tent.. . .Any ideas fabbers ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Wife and I thinking about getting into camping fir a while .. was out at weekend looking at some tents. But not sure what to go for.. wife wants a Large roomy tent lots of space, perhaps a 6 man tent.. . .Any ideas fabbers ?"

We have a Vango Evoque 4. It's an air beam, no poles to break, and has lots of room and head height. So easy to erect

glasgow

Think I saw that one .. 7 m x4 m ? Saw quite a few air beam tents .. do you need a big pitch for it ? We don’t have any camping stuff at al so everything needs to be bought

By *oris and doris wolvesCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Outdoor revolution airdale 6s. Amazing bit of kit

glasgow

Thanks.. is it big then. What makes you like it ?

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Air beam are the best. Advice we can give is don't buy these package deals. We live in the UK so buy the best sleeping bags you can afford. Go for a good Air bed. We have a double thickness camping gaz air bed been used more times than I could count, buy a cheap one it will last less than half a dozens times if you are lucky. Nothing worse than being cold and uncomfortable during the night. Always buy the best you can afford. Cheap will be a disaster

glasgow

Great advice thanks.. I’ll let the wife know . She’ll be in her glory, never buys anything cheap lol

» Add a new message to this topic