FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Buying house with land/ naturists

Buying house with land/ naturists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi..

Not sure if anyone could help, but we are looking to move away from London to lead a more quieter/back to nature lifestyle...

As with the extortionate London prices, we could move away and be able to buy more for our money...

We love the naturist/clothing optional lifestyle etc...

Does anyone know the rules and regulations about using your own land to start a naturist/clothing optional resort??? We would appreciate any advice or people to point us in the right direction...

Also if we looked at buying a small caravan/camp site... how easy would it be to change to a naturist/clothing optional resort..Would we be allowed??

We have been looking into this for a while now but there doesn't seem to be much information out there...

Many Thanks W&W

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om and LisaCouple  over a year ago

gateshead

Unable to help forward the cause, but just wondering which sites you're using to find properties with land attached?

Good luck.

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

"Unable to help forward the cause, but just wondering which sites you're using to find properties with land attached?

Good luck.

"

I found loads in Google today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it’s your land you can pretty much do as you wish, just don’t have close neighbours as it’s those wankers that will stop any plans

"Hi..

Not sure if anyone could help, but we are looking to move away from London to lead a more quieter/back to nature lifestyle...

As with the extortionate London prices, we could move away and be able to buy more for our money...

Does anyone know the rules and regulations about using your own land to start a naturist/clothing optional resort??? We would appreciate any advice or people to point us in the right direction...

Also if we looked at buying a small caravan/camp site... how easy would it be to change to a naturist/clothing optional resort..Would we be allowed??

We have been looking into this for a while now but there doesn't seem to be much information out there...

Many Thanks W&W"

I love the idea . I think creating a naturist cooperative housing / intentional community on a large rural property with privacy is an arrangement I would very interested in.

I can’t offer any specific legal guidance, but I know there are cooperative housing/ intentional community websites which provide resources, including legal resources.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

If your looking to start a naturist site the british naturism organisation may be able to help you.

Also love the naturalist lifestyle. Dont get much chance where I am.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Also love the naturalist lifestyle. Dont get much chance where I am. "

Gunnison is supposed to be naturist friendly but careful with your local laws also Bonn nuit I think has a following.

"Hi..

Many Thanks W&W

I love the idea . I think creating a naturist cooperative housing / intentional community on a large rural property with privacy is an arrangement I would very interested in.

I can’t offer any specific legal guidance, but I know there are cooperative housing/ intentional community websites which provide resources, including legal resources.

Thank you.... Have often said that a cooperative i would love... live off the land etc

"

"If your looking to start a naturist site the british naturism organisation may be able to help you. "
thank you xxx

"Unable to help forward the cause, but just wondering which sites you're using to find properties with land attached?

Good luck.

"

just google land for sale etc

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Changing an existing campsite to clothing optional should be simple.

Creating a new site is more difficult but the easiest solution is to register as a cl with British Naturism. They, along with the caravan club etc can authorize small sites ( up to 6 units I think) to open as a campsite without further planning being needed.

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

It’s 5 units

By *udist2ukMan  over a year ago

chudleigh

Pity there was a naturist campsite with a large house for sale in Cornwall last yr. Gone textile now sadly

"Changing an existing campsite to clothing optional should be simple.

Creating a new site is more difficult but the easiest solution is to register as a cl with British Naturism. They, along with the caravan club etc can authorize small sites ( up to 6 units I think) to open as a campsite without further planning being needed.

brilliant ty xxx

"

"Pity there was a naturist campsite with a large house for sale in Cornwall last yr. Gone textile now sadly"
same as we have been looking at cornwall .... its has to be right for us and you all xxx

Im also looking to buy out of London any locations good for letting out?

By *om barbaraCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

Midlands Staffordshire some great area amd be local LoL good luck. X

By *aturist GardenerMan  over a year ago

Leicester

If you are starting a commercial campsite then you would need permission from the local authority for change of use etc. You would also need shower blocks/toilets etc. As well as electric points, sanitation. Lakeside Farm near Spilsby went through all this when they were starting up, They could be a good source of advice.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Lots of cheap small holdings in Ireland, just check daft.ie

Just try to be near an airport that services England

By *akedduo66Couple  over a year ago

Near Bordon

"Pity there was a naturist campsite with a large house for sale in Cornwall last yr. Gone textile now sadly"

Was that Southleigh Manor?..

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

What about going on the TV show escape to the country

southliegh manor was a great site

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Let us know if you do

Contact wrekin view naturalist club in Shropshire.. they set one up...

By *eeling FabMan  over a year ago

England

Let me know if you do also

By *eeling FabMan  over a year ago

England

Looking for somewhere to rent in the south east myself

Has to be big enough space for a double bed and wardrobe TV etc, with use of a kitchen and bathroom.

Max size needed is one or two bedroom flat or if a room is available.

I know it's not the right place really and I'm not potentially looking for something that's cheap or has benefits! Need something long term, maybe year or so?

Any questions please ask!

I'm a very respectful clean and tidy person

Friendly, Reliable/trustworthy and looking for something in next month or two.

Happy for all to say hello and be helpful with this post.

Hope your all staying safe and well!

P.s

Covid safe, currently with negative test and willing to take vaccine.

"If you are starting a commercial campsite then you would need permission from the local authority for change of use etc. You would also need shower blocks/toilets etc. As well as electric points, sanitation. Lakeside Farm near Spilsby went through all this when they were starting up, They could be a good source of advice."

"What about going on the TV show escape to the country "
looking for land for swinging/naturist campsite lol

By *anjMan  over a year ago

conwy

Wales is a good place to look

"Wales is a good place to look"

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

There are some good properties in Yorkshire with plenty of land

By *anjMan  over a year ago

conwy

There was a couple over here that were buying a place for the same thing.if you message me ill give you their profile.may be worth having a chat with them

By *eetme_todayMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Hi..

It’s not against the law per se to be naked in public. It’s is an offence to expose your frontals with the intention to cause alarm or distress. I believe in Scotland there are slightly different laws with regard to public decency.

The legal obstacles would be planning laws as others mentioned rather than any incidental naturism. If the site is screened off from the neighbouring land you’d be fairly safe that it couldn’t be seen as any intention to alarm.

I’d imagine you’d have to expect visits from the police now and then. Some people are going to take issue with it regardless of how private you try to make it.

In Birmingham there’s a naturist hotel and spa next door to a children’s nursery. They sunbathe naked in the garden of the spa which is overlooked by the nursery. If they allow that then you should be fine lol. Good luck with your search

Many Thanks W&W"

By *eetme_todayMan  over a year ago

birmingham

It’s not against the law per se to be naked in public. It’s is an offence to expose your frontals with the intention to cause alarm or distress. I believe in Scotland there are slightly different laws with regard to public decency.

The legal obstacles would be planning laws as others mentioned rather than any incidental naturism. If the site is screened off from the neighbouring land you’d be fairly safe that it couldn’t be seen as any intention to alarm.

I’d imagine you’d have to expect visits from the police now and then. Some people are going to take issue with it regardless of how private you try to make it.

In Birmingham there’s a naturist hotel and spa next door to a children’s nursery. They sunbathe naked in the garden of the spa which is overlooked by the nursery. If they allow that then you should be fine lol. Good luck with your search

» Add a new message to this topic