FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Caravan Theft

Caravan Theft

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heshire Boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Gutted as my caravan was stolen in Cheshire last night. Swift Ace Nightstar, twin axle so don't need to be Einstein as to where it has ended up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

If you know where it is why don't you go get it back

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Good question

By *scarwilde1330Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

I have a tracker fitted to my motorbike so if it hot stolen i would go get it back by any means necessary

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

If our travelling community friends have it you got to be a brave guy to go and get it, the police will not risk it

Nantwich

"I have a tracker fitted to my motorbike so if it hot stolen i would go get it back by any means necessary "

Tracker was ripped out and left. I loved getting away in my van, now got a load if hassle to sort...

Nantwich

"If our travelling community friends have it you got to be a brave guy to go and get it, the police will not risk it"

This is true!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Land of green I'm guessing

By *doreMatureMan  over a year ago

chester

my mate had his swift pinched from chester last year,police told him 99% sure they new where it was,as said earlier in post,they wouldnt go on site to retrieve it!!..insurance paid out,newer caravan on drive...wouldnt have wanted the old one back anyway..but what sort of world do we live in????

Nantwich

"my mate had his swift pinched from chester last year,police told him 99% sure they new where it was,as said earlier in post,they wouldnt go on site to retrieve it!!..insurance paid out,newer caravan on drive...wouldnt have wanted the old one back anyway..but what sort of world do we live in????"

I fully agree with your comments, it's just a shame that there's different sets if rules for different sets of society. I don't really want mine back either after being tainted. On the off chance it does return I'd sell it even though it was new in June. Also just goes to show that whatever security things you do, it'll go if they want it, tracker, burgler alarm both on monitoring contract, wheel lock, hitch lock. They ripped the tracker out, prised the full stop wheel lock off and left them. No hitch lock left so can only assume they left it on and chained it up to a tow vehicle. Apologies I'm ranting and will stop now lol

By *doreMatureMan  over a year ago

chester

well said!..the truth is out there!

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"If our travelling community friends have it you got to be a brave guy to go and get it, the police will not risk it"

Very unlikely to be travelling community they would not be interested in a van like that, more likely stolen to orders.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Probably stolen to order or in the back of a truck on its way to Eastern Europe

By *ooljoeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Anyone stealing caravans, cars etc must be a ruthless talented criminal and could equally steal humans regardless of all the camera about.

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

makes you wonder how they located the tracker/knew it had one fitted

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"makes you wonder how they located the tracker/knew it had one fitted"

U can buy tracker blockers and finders on amazon think it's called anti Spy Detector for less then £50

» Add a new message to this topic