FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Nudist camping sites

Nudist camping sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *roggrt1919 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Hey all, I have been camping for years and own my own caravan.

All ways been intrigued with nudist camp sites. I think there is one near me in Doncaster.

My question is as a single male in his 30s would I find its full of older men or would it be a mixed bag?

Also I'm quite self conscious so walking round all hung out might be a bit much to start with any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ody and mindMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you

When I went everyone pretty much stayed in their vans and when they walked around the site had clothes on.

By *roggrt1919 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

A basic adult site then rather than nudist... Thanks

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey all, I have been camping for years and own my own caravan.

All ways been intrigued with nudist camp sites. I think there is one near me in Doncaster.

My question is as a single male in his 30s would I find its full of older men or would it be a mixed bag?

Also I'm quite self conscious so walking round all hung out might be a bit much to start with any tips? "

I think the terminolgy is Naturist campsites rather than nudist. Also you will find that people who visit these places are of all ages and of all genders. Or maybe you are asking about sites that are swinger friendly in that case the subject has been covered many a time in this forum board and the general answer is that they are as rare as hens teeth.

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

theres 2 in doncaster and i visit both,along with ones in hull york and lincoln,good relaxed places tobe

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

We are on the lookout for friendly campsites in the south west and south wales, any recommendations would be gratefully received

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

we went to 1 in Doncaster and no 1had any clothes on

» Add a new message to this topic