FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Hello all you lovely people's , Well for last four month's now, I haven't been to any Campervan & Camping site Or wild camping in my Campervan because of the Covid and also cold wet weather too, I hope it's be a better year in 2021 I wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 , So I hope you have a wonderful time , Take care and see in the New Year Eric from Basildon in Essex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeandesCouple  over a year ago

clacton-on-sea Essex not east midlands

"Hello all you lovely people's , Well for last four month's now, I haven't been to any Campervan & Camping site Or wild camping in my Campervan because of the Covid and also cold wet weather too, I hope it's be a better year in 2021 I wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 , So I hope you have a wonderful time , Take care and see in the New Year Eric from Basildon in Essex"
Merry Christmas and a better New Year than this one. Hope to see you at Leysdown this Summer.

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Merry Xmas everyone and hopefully a banging new year

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

Merry Xmas to all you campers and caravaners I hope to see you all next year xxxx

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

"Hello all you lovely people's , Well for last four month's now, I haven't been to any Campervan & Camping site Or wild camping in my Campervan because of the Covid and also cold wet weather too, I hope it's be a better year in 2021 I wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 , So I hope you have a wonderful time , Take care and see in the New Year Eric from Basildon in EssexMerry Christmas and a better New Year than this one. Hope to see you at Leysdown this Summer."

I will be down there But the car park being dig up by the famer which cannot park there any more , Last time I want I have to park half of miles away and the only way to park the dead end is you get there very early to get 13 spaces , I have a campervan and it hard to me to park ,

» Add a new message to this topic