FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Government Regulations

Government Regulations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are so many people going against the Government regulations on, travel, meeting strangers. They are there for a reason and too many retards are ignoring the rules, maybe if you or any of your relatives and friends died from the virus it might be real for you, I am all for enjoyment but FFS stop putting others in danger through your ignorance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why are so many people going against the Government regulations on, travel, meeting strangers. They are there for a reason and too many retards are ignoring the rules, maybe if you or any of your relatives and friends died from the virus it might be real for you, I am all for enjoyment but FFS stop putting others in danger through your ignorance! "

Says a man thats showing 240 miles from us and is out driving lol

How do you know he is out driving lol x

Out driving, LOL, think you are one of those trolls

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Why are so many people going against the Government regulations on, travel, meeting strangers. They are there for a reason and too many retards are ignoring the rules, maybe if you or any of your relatives and friends died from the virus it might be real for you, I am all for enjoyment but FFS stop putting others in danger through your ignorance! "
This forum is for discussion and information about camping and the outdoor life. It's not the right place for this sort of topic

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

"Why are so many people going against the Government regulations on, travel, meeting strangers. They are there for a reason and too many retards are ignoring the rules, maybe if you or any of your relatives and friends died from the virus it might be real for you, I am all for enjoyment but FFS stop putting others in danger through your ignorance!

Says a man thats showing 240 miles from us and is out driving lol"

How do you know he wasn’t working

Thats is still allowed

Neither is it for the arrangement of meets or traveling during lockdown! Read digest and if you don't get my drift...ask a friend!

Leeds

"Neither is it for the arrangement of meets or traveling during lockdown! Read digest and if you don't get my drift...ask a friend! "
I think your posting in the wrong forum here. Ive read most camping threads and no where can i see people are arranging meets, some may well be making plans for the future, nothing wrong with that.

"Neither is it for the arrangement of meets or traveling during lockdown! Read digest and if you don't get my drift...ask a friend! I think your posting in the wrong forum here. Ive read most camping threads and no where can i see people are arranging meets, some may well be making plans for the future, nothing wrong with that."

Then you have been reading different threads to me.

"Neither is it for the arrangement of meets or traveling during lockdown! Read digest and if you don't get my drift...ask a friend! I think your posting in the wrong forum here. Ive read most camping threads and no where can i see people are arranging meets, some may well be making plans for the future, nothing wrong with that."

If you don't like it don't comment.

You really don't get to say who can post and who can't.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 06/01/21 16:55:19]

Durham

Wow and this is a post from someone who broke all the lock down rules last year and kept posting all your antics in the biker section and upsetting people, just wow. Or have you seen the peril of your behaviour last March/April.

Leeds

"Neither is it for the arrangement of meets or traveling during lockdown! Read digest and if you don't get my drift...ask a friend! "
I have just had a quick and it sure was a quick stalk of your account profile just out of curiosity and its about as full as everbodys diary in the next few weeks.

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 07/01/21 17:03:36]

Leeds

Talk about calling the pot kettle black

We was thinking the same lol

By *ornyspiceCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Making a brew

Leeds

"Making a brew"
Dont invite the neighbours round though you may upset the op lol

Durham

"Making a brewDont invite the neighbours round though you may upset the op lol "

It is great what that little green arrow reveals

Leeds

"Making a brewDont invite the neighbours round though you may upset the op lol

It is great what that little green arrow reveals "

Top tip of the year so far

» Add a new message to this topic